CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Office Martyrs

Bubba C

Guest Gong Farmer
36 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sounds ok. A whore in the bedroom- a slut in the kitchen.  

..... and one filthy slag laying spread eagled on her back over my desk. 

On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Admin said:

I don't know what this is about, but if you do, please explain. If you don't, I can only assume you don't want to make yourself look like a bigger simpleton than what you are already.

Fuck off Admin. You've so far championed both Roops and Wiz during your thankfully short tenure. If that's your thing, maybe you should give up this site and become an editor on You've Been Framed. That seems to be the limit of your Yank style humour.

• Like 1

Guest Ahriman
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off Admin. You've so far championed both Roops and Wiz during your thankfully short tenure. If that's your thing, maybe you should give up this site and become an editor on You've Been Framed. That seems to be the limit of your Yank style humour.

You mean to tell me that all along the admin of this site has been a howdy neighbor, flag saluting, hamburger swallowing, shit beer drinking, yeehaw giddy up cowboy fucking yank?

I haven't felt this violated since watching Janet Street-Porters sex tape.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Short tenure? Do you believe everything you are told by cunts on the interweb?

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Admin said:

Short tenure? Do you believe everything you are told by cunts on the interweb?

stop changing the subject Admin.......time and time again you have shown that you favour the Roops in any light hearted banter when you should remain impartial.

I have no problem with past loyalties to an ex-mod but I am sure she can look after herself just fine. What is even more surprising is that Roops has not told you to bugger off and stay off her side.......I wonder why?  

59 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

stop changing the subject Admin.......time and time again you have shown that you favour the Roops in any light hearted banter when you should remain impartial.

I have no problem with past loyalties to an ex-mod but I am sure she can look after herself just fine. What is even more surprising is that Roops has not told you to bugger off and stay off her side.......I wonder why?  

Admin is my ex-husband. In an entirely fair and equitable settlement, I kept the houses, stocks, shares, gilts and savings whilst in exchange he held on to The Corner. It was also ordered that we be nice to each other. So now you know.....

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Picture the scene.... Smelly bed sit... Midnight....... Piss stained mattress surrounded by empty strong bow cans and monstamunch wrappers... Admin... Naked except for his black hat knocking one out surrounded by photocopied pics of Roops flashing her pubes..... There's your answer. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Admin is my ex-husband. In an entirely fair and equitable settlement, I kept the houses, stocks, shares, gilts and savings whilst in exchange he held on to The Corner. It was also ordered that we be nice to each other. So now you know.....

You stupid mouthy twat....you gave up the corner in exchange for mere baubles.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Picture the scene.... Smelly bed sit... Midnight....... Piss stained mattress surrounded by empty strong bow cans and monstamunch wrappers... Admin... Naked except for his black hat knocking one out surrounded by photocopied pics of Roops flashing her pubes..... There's your answer. 

You have simply taken one of Decimus.s past descriptions of Franks/Drews gaff and tried to pass it on as your own cunting Spot.

Or have you actually been over to Admins gaff to receive your brief. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

You have simply taken one of Decimus.s past descriptions of Franks/Drews gaff and tried to pass it on as your own cunting Spot.

Or have you actually been over to Admins gaff to receive your brief. 

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Actually , you can't sit down in Admins gaff. There's only the mattress... And, well... You know about that.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Absolute bollocks. Admin lives Harry Potter style under the stairs in a milliner's cottage... In Hatfield.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

That's just ruined my Sunday, you cunt.