CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt Holiday Weekends

Guest N/A

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

What a fucking spackfest. Biggest bunch of gaytards the world has seen. It is only my opinion but I think the nom is fine and Decs and Stickers might as well just get a room together and spit roast Bubbles.

Haven't you got chimneys to sweep?

1 minute ago, Manky said:

What a fucking spackfest. Biggest bunch of gaytards the world has seen. It is only my opinion but I think the nom is fine and Decs and Stickers might as well just get a room together and spit roast Bubbles.

Who gives a fuck about an Oxford comma?

I've seen those English dramas too

They're cruel.

P.S. Why would you lie about how much coal you have?

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Been thinking about my avatar picture and been searching for something suitably cuntish enough......picture of Lewis Hamilton,  monument to Bomber Harris, or Sir Taggart Ferguson.  All monumental cunts but I want something more gentlemanly and rustic as Deciimus suggests.

How about Scott of the Antarctic? A loser but a gentleman.

Guest Manky
59 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They're cruel.

P.S. Why would you lie about how much coal you have?

Non sequiturs abound. If you can get a jab or pills for Dementia, I suggest you get a borrow off your rent boy and tackle the problem at source. And get Stickers some, the pathetic wimpy keyboard sycophantic twat.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

They're cruel.

I hope to fuck you just Googled that, because there's no place on the Corner for a Vampire Weekend fan.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope to fuck you just Googled that, because there's no place on the Corner for a Vampire Weekend fan.

A guy's got to keep a little mystery around here, Bawsey. Is it not enough that I have already outed myself as a Coldplay fan?

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A guy's got to keep a little mystery around here, Bawsey. Is it not enough that I have already outed myself as a Coldplay fan?

Yes, but Vampire fucking Weekend? Plinky-plonk, Yank, plank spanking cunts. 

PS Note the use of the Harvard comma in the above list.

Guest N/A
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Scott was from Plymouth. Is that in the Cotswolds?

Nope gypsy Plymouth is where you parked your transit van with the mattress in the back and fucked all those sailors.....The Cotswolds is where you left your caravan illegally without planning permission in a field next to the Fosse way just outside Shipston on Stour.....it's burning nicely along with your kids.

1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nope gypsy Plymouth is where you parked your transit van with the mattress in the back and fucked all those sailors.....The Cotswolds is where you left your caravan illegally without planning permission in a field next to the Fosse way just outside Shipston on Stour.....it's burning nicely along with your kids.

Now there was no need for that.

Guest N/A
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Now there was no need for that.

I do apologies gypsy for being an horrible cunt, but I do fuckin hate pikies !

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mon, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

What do you make of Ding and MikeD?

He might make something of us, but no one can make anything of you.

Guest Manky
17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He might make something of us, but no one can make anything of you.

Is it only me, or have others noticed how Dickmouse fawns all over anyone who turns up on the site before they reach double figures in posts. I suspect he is trying to ingratiate himself before they realise what a fucking use!ess, pathetic oxygen thief he is. He never offers the olive branch of friendship to good guys like us or MikeD.

Guest N/A
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mon, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

What do you make of Ding and MikeD?

First of all, get your tongue from up my arse!  I will have to issue you cunts with coloured shoe laces so I know which one of you is crawling up my arse soon.

DING. Looks a shifty cunt as he's changed his profile avatar. However he's a no nonsense guy who says it how it is.  Shame he limits his message postings to no more than three lines as he shows promise if he expanded more on some good thoughts and principles.  This shows he had a poor education obviously nothing beyond A level or HNC at best, probably in one of those horrible norther concrete 1950s comprehensive schools. Needs to develop his cunting arguments better to generate any level of interest on here in anything he has to say.... Because his avatar has Yorkshire on it he loses more points 5/10

MIKE D.  I like his avatar Classic Eli.  A cunt but a likeable cunt, shame he isn't.    I didn't even know who you was on about when you asked about him.  So he's obviously a complete no name on here.  However if he stopped cunting everyone on here three posts into a Nom then he might show himself to be a really good chap and I would allow him to let me fuck his sister to improve his family gene pool.  6/10

Now fuck off !

Guest Bill Stickers
21 minutes ago, Manky said:

Is it only me, or have others noticed how Dickmouse fawns all over anyone who turns up on the site before they reach double figures in posts. I suspect he is trying to ingratiate himself before they realise what a fucking use!ess, pathetic oxygen thief he is. He never offers the olive branch of friendship to good guys like us or MikeD.

Dickmouse. Inspired stuff. Fucking idiot cretin cunt.

Guest N/A
23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decimus....I had you down as being a proper heavy weight cunt on here, a proper ledge.  But at every turn you and Bubbles are a constant source of disappointment.     What with him being Welsh and a Bandit and you with your Coldplay !

For fucks  sake Billstickers don't let me down.......you are the only cunt on here who hasn't turned out gay, fucking queer, or a complete shit stabber.  

Master Swarm has my respects but only because he is school bully......and a proper cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Decius ..I had you down as being a proper had weight cunt on here, a proper ledge.  But at every turn you and Bubbles are a constant source of disappointment.     What with him being Welsh and a Bandit and you with your Coldplay !

For fucks  sake Billstickers don't let me down.......you are the only cunt on here who hasn't turned out gay, fucking queer, or a complete shit stabber.  

Now listen here you cunt. I read your nom and I enjoyed it. But then I went out for the bank holiday, had a BBQ, watched Super Sunday Football, drank a load of beers and had a fucking good time. So in hindsight, your nom was a pile of fucking shit, ergo you are a pile of shit.

Guest N/A
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Now listen here you cunt. I read your nom and I enjoyed it. But then I went out for the bank holiday, had a BBQ, watched Super Sunday Football, drank a load of beers and had a fucking good time. So in hindsight, your nom was a pile of fucking shit, ergo you are a pile of shit.

I'm glad my posting niggled and prayed on the back of your mind and motivated you to enjoy life.   Just think how shit it could have been if you had experienced one like mine.  The only slight amusement I extracted from the day was forcing an oncoming vehicle into a ditch down a narrow lane. That'll teach the fucker 

22 minutes ago, Manky said:

Is it only me, or have others noticed how Dickmouse fawns all  over anyone who turns up on the site before they reach double figures in posts. I suspect he is trying to ingratiate himself before they realise what a fucking useless, pathetic oxygen thief he is. He never offers the olive branch of friendship to good guys like us or MikeD.

Actually, I only make effort with people who I genuinely think are going to be either funny, or intelligent.

I have slated you since your first appearance on here you stupid cunt, and I haven't stopped since. I'd rather ingratiate myself balls deep in an enraged Aberdeen Angus Bull than swap anectdotes with a thick as shit, racist, twat of a piss soaked northern pensioner like you.

I hope this clarifies the status quo on here for you. If you are still in doubt, I have no concerns repeating it ad fucking nauseum until it sinks into your thick, spam cunt of a head.

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

I'm glad my posting niggled and prayed on the back of your mind and motivated you to enjoy life.   Just think how shit it could have been if you had experienced one like mine.

Monument man. Don't focus too much on cunting Wild Bill Spackers because while you are distracted his backward little chum, Decimus, will sneak up unobserved and get up to all sorts of mischief. You should treat them like you would, an irritating pair of daddy long-legs that frolic in front of the telly while you are watching Jeremy Kyle.

Call an A10 Thunderbolt strike against the cunts.

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

I'm glad my posting niggled and prayed on the back of your mind and motivated you to enjoy life.   Just think how shit it could have been if you had experienced one like mine.

Your avatar is strangely familiar. "You can't teach the old maestro a new tune."

Guest N/A
42 minutes ago, Manky said:

MANKY...what part of Manchester are you from?  Middleton, Blakely, Cheetham Hill or somewhere truly horrific like Ancotes?

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Actually, I only make effort with people who I genuinely think are going to be either funny, or intelligent.

I have slated you since your first appearance on here you stupid cunt, and I haven't stopped since. I'd rather ingratiate myself balls deep in an enraged Aberdeen Angus Bull than swap anectdotes with a thick as shit, racist, twat of a piss soaked northern pensioner like you.

I hope this clarifies the status quo on here for you. If you are still in doubt, I have no concerns repeating it ad fucking nauseum until it sinks into your thick, spam cunt of a head.

Decimus

Wikipedia. Often a tenth child or one born in October in a family of plebs.

Mankypedia. A boring and terminally stupid cunt who should be shot in the fucking face. Repeatedly.