CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt Holiday Weekends

Guest N/A

Guest N/A

Another Bank Holiday ruined by a shit fest of rain, traffic, bbq invites from neighbourly cunts you don't really like, foreign cunts filling the streets of any town that still has any remote aesthetic architectural value, sky sports wank holiday super fucking Sunday ridiculously having to bow to the shit fest of football that is Leicester City, B&Q cunts filling their cars with shit that might as well go straight to the skip, sitting in bed for as long as humanly possible until the bed sores move you into the bath for as long as humanly possible, followed by the need to stretch the legs up some small hill only to be met by hoards of silver Trekkers armed with ice pics and crampons for a three mile walk up a grassy knoll, then not being able to buy a simple fucking pint of ale down the local pub that has now been infested by all those family cunts in the village who only come out twice a year to impose themselves and their despicable seed running around like a Monty saurous play pit, only to find all the food has gone or you won't be served Sir for at least another 127 minutes as we are busy serving Kressida and her issue their Tofu waffle salad sprinkled with organic extra virgin and a cheeky crumb of Stilton, all washed down with a cyclone weather system that if it hit a third world country like Burnley, we would all be donating our clothes and stamps to Blue Peter to help them get over the horrendous experience !  Someone once told me the best thing to do to avoid all this usual English bank holiday shit was to fly off somewhere nice......17 hours sat in fucking Heathrow with the worlds great unwashed sat next to you on the floor.....just pull the detonation cord on that fucking back pack please !!!!!

i know most of you cunts don't get bank holidays off working at Aldi so don't understand the desperation and gravity of the matter but surely some of you cunts don't work down the pit on the sabbath and understand this nomination to change on all English calendars the name to ...............Cunt Holiday Monday.

PS.  This does not involve the sweaty jocks or diddycoys as you cunts do exactly the same but on different cunt holidays.

48 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Almost a Quincy style waffle, I smell a multi Id.

The rambling dandy that is the quince, at the very least, has a certain charm about him. This gobby spastic is nothing more than a wanky extension of that yanky donkey fucking chancer.. wiz.

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

The rambling dandy that is the quince, at the very least, has a certain charm about him. This gobby spastic is nothing more than a wanky extension of that yanky donkey fucking chancer Wiz. 

There is a slight rustic appeal to the ramblings of this new cunt.

I see potential here, a rough diamond if you will. Whilst I agree that the vast majority of his post is absolute bollocks, there are little nuggets that I can work with. Give me two weeks to thrash him silly  and I'll bring him back as a lean, mean, Ding-cunting machine. If it doesn't work out, I'll set Bill on him.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

There is a slight rustic appeal to the ramblings of this new cunt.

I see potential here, a rough diamond if you will. Whilst I agree that the vast majority of his post is absolute bollocks, there are little nuggets that I can work with. Give me two weeks to thrash him silly  and I'll bring him back as a lean, mean, Ding-cunting machine. If it doesn't work out, I'll set Bill on him.

You've got until Tuesday before Bill steps in. Apparently he's 'sailing' this weekend. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I'd like you a hell of a lot more if you got a fucking avatar. Even that thick fucking egg Neil managed to work it out.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd like you a hell of a lot more if you got a fucking avatar. Even that thick fucking egg Neil managed to work it out.

Almost as cunty as changing your fucking avatar eh?

What a load of cock of a Nom. 

I fucking love bank holidays. No work, do what you want, have a barbecue.

And it's fucking scorching down here in the South.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Bill is my man, and he will attack on my fucking say so, not yours. He will know when the time is right.6e56fe9cfe2d9fdbb94bd90371c911cc818c0eec

Terribly bent.

Guest N/A
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Almost a Quincy style waffle, I smell a multi Id.

I smell the crack in your arse.....you fucking carry on up the shit box profile picture cunt.   Multi I'd.........  So you think I'm some American cunt.   How the fuck do I know so much about the pains of English life you fucking retard.  You don't have to be inspector morse to figure me out for what I am..... A monumental traditional English gentleman cunt from out in the sticks.   How very dare you multi id accuse me! 

Guest N/A
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Been thinking about my avatar picture and been searching for something suitably cuntish enough......picture of Lewis Hamilton,  monument to Bomber Harris, or Sir Taggart Ferguson.  All monumental cunts but I want something more gentlemanly and rustic as Deciimus suggests.

Guest N/A
1 hour ago, Degenerategambler said:

What a load of cock of a Nom. 

I fucking love bank holidays. No work, do what you want, have a barbecue.

And it's fucking scorching down here in the South.

Fuck me you retard.....there is no excuse for your complete fucking lack of appreciation or knowledge of your own countries geography.....the Cotswolds are not up North...they are in the middle bit.   Somewhere you will never venture as we shoot cunts like you for sport.   Now go and sell your kids toys to fuel your gambling habit you pathetic self absorbed, idle, cunt.

Guest N/A
13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Stop imagining smelling my arse crack, people will think you're a raging fucking bubbles type homo. 

Bubbles is a fucking homo ?!   That's double fucked.....Welsh and a Bandit

Just now, Monumental cunt said:

Bubbles is a fucking homo ?!   That's double fucked.....Welsh and a Bandit

You don't know the half of it, the kicker, when he was last released after a 5 year stretch they housed him opposite a playground.

Guest N/A
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

You don't know the half of it, the kicker, when he was last released after a 5 year stretch they housed him opposite a playground.

Is that why his profile picture has him sweating like a peodo at a nativity

Guest Manky

What a fucking spackfest. Biggest bunch of gaytards the world has seen. It is only my opinion but I think the nom is fine and Decs and Stickers might as well just get a room together and spit roast Bubbles.