CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eton Mess

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

It seems that meritocracy in the great country is well and truly dead.

We seem to have every important and influential high office in the UK filled by an ex pupil of this wretched cunt school for the children of the landed gentry, filthy rich, corrupt despots, and dodgy oligarchs from all over the world.

Gods knows how many are in the cabinet, but most of the Johnson family seem to be in it. Lord Mayor of London, Prime Minister, Archbishop of Cunterbury......most of our new cadre of actors also seem to be alumni of this maggot at the heart of our society.

My point being that, even if they are not from Eton, then they are from an equally expensive and exclusive public school and have no real connection or insight into how normal people live......and yet we seem to be unable to rid ourselves of this core of crap blocking the upper echelons to put someone in who might actually understand life for the common twat in the street.

I write this because the Mayor for London race is between another old etonian millionaire and a Pakistani son of a bus driver. Its turning nasty, mainly driven to the gutter by the conservative candidate but I have no doubt that the people of London will succumb and vote in yet another thick as mince posh boy.             

Guest DingTheRioja

If the option was between you and Boris, I'd pick Boris anyday, he talks less bollocks and probably understands real life better than you.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If the option was between you and Boris, I'd pick Boris anyday, he talks less bollocks and probably understands real life better than you.

If I agree with you Ding...will you go away......ok I agree with your assessment above.

Guest Manky

It is hardly a meritocracy if anyone with a wealthy family ends up Pol Potted.

It is not a meritocracy if lack of a wealthy family stops you from getting ahead.

My solution is simple. Shoot every cunt I don't  like.  Stacks of overtime at the Royal Ordnance Factories.

38 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

We seem to have every important and influential high office in the UK filled by an ex pupil of this wretched cunt school for the children of the landed gentry, filthy rich, corrupt despots, and dodgy oligarchs from all over the world.

Gods knows how many are in the cabinet, but most of the Johnson family seem to be in it. Lord Mayor of London, Prime Minister, Archbishop of Cunterbury......most of our new cadre of actors also seem to be alumni of this maggot at the heart of our society.

My point being that, even if they are not from Eton, then they are from an equally expensive and exclusive public school and have no real connection or insight into how normal people live......and yet we seem to be unable to rid ourselves of this core of crap blocking the upper echelons to put someone in who might actually understand life for the common twat in the street.

I write this because the Mayor for London race is between another old etonian millionaire and a Pakistani son of a bus driver. Its turning nasty, mainly driven to the gutter by the conservative candidate but I have no doubt that the people of London will succumb and vote in yet another thick as mince posh boy.             

They are not thick and they provide easily the only option for governance.

If more schools were like Eton our problems would be minuscule in comparison.

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

And parliament would be full of fucking poofs that frequent gay nightclubs. Poofs like Punkape. 

Lol.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

and that should be our goal as a whole....to give all schools the same funding as Eton.

Is this not the problem that the only way to achieve high office is to be able to afford to send your kids to an expensive school. Is it the teaching at this school that is superior or the mere fact that one can call upon previous alumni to help with the business of advancement. The answer is obvious if the royals academic achievement is examined. Expensive schools singularly failed to drum any academic excellence in any of them.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

and that should be our goal as a whole....to give all schools the same funding as Eton.

Is this not the problem that the only way to achieve high office is to be able to afford to send your kids to an expensive school. Is it the teaching at this school that is superior or the mere fact that one can call upon previous alumni to help with the business of advancement. The answer is obvious if the royals academic achievement is examined. Expensive schools singularly failed to drum any academic excellence in any of them.

The Royals were and are thick and normally wouldn't have obtained high enough rates in the common entrance exam to go to Eton. William and Harry would then have gone to Stowe, Millfield or Wellington.

But Eton were hardly going to say no were they?

Guest N/A
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

It's the classic double edged sword.....those who are normal people would not want to have a seat in parliament.....hence cosseted privileged weird cunts from places like Eton get to run the country......or so they think !   Multi national corporates actually set the agenda and those fucking limp wristed  top hat wearing toffs have no power what so ever really.....they can't even shift a few fucking illegal gypsy pikie caravans out of a field never mind run a country.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Monday, May 02, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Punkape said:

The Royals were and are thick and normally wouldn't have obtained high enough rates in the common entrance exam to go to Eton. William and Harry would then have gone to Stowe, Millfield or Wellington.

But Eton were hardly going to say no were they?

hence the point of the nom. you thick cunt. the priviledged get given the breaks. they should be earned

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

hence the point of the nom. you thick cunt. the priviledged get given the breaks. they should be earned

don't be too hard on him Drew.......the poor mans not been well since the golf club made him redundant from his sanitation job......all he does now is sit in his bedsit with Frank, polish his cufflinks and daydream about eloping with Apes wife.  

12 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They can hardly be sent to the local comprehensive to get fleas and lice from your illegitimate offspring.

Then there's the security implications you thick, silly cunt.

10 hours ago, luke swarm said:

don't be too hard on him Drew.......the poor mans not been well since the golf club made him redundant from his sanitation job......all he does now is sit in his bedsit with Frank, polish his cufflinks and daydream about eloping with Apes wife.  

Puerile knob-jockey.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

They can hardly be sent to the local comprehensive to get fleas and lice from your illegitimate offspring.

Then there's the security implications you thick, silly cunt.

The security of his arse virginity wasn't considered before sending him to Eton. Fucking knob jock

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Wearing funny little hats was the reason I became a nurse!

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's also why Admin became an administrator.

well its certainly not because he is funny...hat or otherwise.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

well its certainly not because funny...hat or otherwise.

I often peruse the leader board, Lukers. After all, the scores are all I live for, and I like seeing my chubby little avatar sitting pretty at the top as it makes me feel special. Imagine my suprise when I looked at the All Time rating expecting to see myself comfortably in the lead, only to find that Admin has awarded himself 20 000 likes.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I often peruse the leader board, Lukers. After all, the scores are all I live for, and I like seeing my chubby little avatar sitting pretty at the top as it makes me feel special. Imagine my suprise when I looked at the All Time rating expecting to see myself comfortably in the lead, only to find that Admin has awarded himself 20 000 likes.

typical yank trick Decs......those likes are not hard won in battle unlike ours but like medals on a Royal, just self awarded baubles without any worth or currency in the hard world of international cuntery. 

.......did you see the cunting I got from Roops earlier...she invoked the wiry tangle again and I received a proper caning....still a bit shaky and pale. 

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

typical yank trick Decs......those likes are not hard won in battle unlike ours but like medals on a Royal, just self awarded baubles without any worth or currency in the hard world of international cuntery. 

.......did you see the cunting I got from Roops earlier...she invoked the wiry tangle again and I received a proper caning....still a bit shaky and pale. 

It's certainly not cricket, old boy. He probably has also bought himself a defunct Scottish title and land on the moon. I think I'll start calling him the Lunar Laird.

As for Roops, what can I say? If the sharpest minds on here, TLL and Wiz warn you that she is not to be messed with, and you ignore their sage advice, then you only have yourself to blame when she inevitably makes you look foolish. Know your place.