CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

War!.. Frank's Bank Holiday Press-Up Challenge

Frank

Just now, Frank said:

I think my body of work here is largely misunderstood, decs. What are your thoughts? There's no subliminal message... I was just having a moment. 

It was another masterpiece, you know that as well as I do. You're not MikeD, so stop fishing for fucking compliments.

I'm not sure about the trousers though, you've obviously been living a sartorial lie.

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think Decs was wishing he was underneath you, face down with his pants round his ankles

Old, bald cunts don't do it for me, Drew. So if you were hoping for sloppy seconds you can fuck off as well.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Frank's done it again!

By "doing it", I mean he's highlighted that he dresses like an off duty waiter, is a bald cunt like Drew, and wants to show off his new Wickes kitchen.

Fair play though, it did make me chuckle. 

Guest Fatty
9 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I'll be which ever one you want me to be. Shhhhhhhh. Don't wanna give Lard Boy the horn.

Too late, I have a chubby

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I thought the myth about Hercules was a load of bollocks but it would appear that strength does have some correlation with the amount of hair on your scalp. You bald Bastard Frank, I've seen stronger french lagers and we all know how piss weak they are.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

You absolutely pointless pair of northern poofs.

Maybe Admin could set up a sub section of the corner called "t'pit" where you two and all the other thick as shit northerners can babble on to your hearts content. You certainly can't handle the pace of the main forum.

You been at the absinthe again?

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I think my body of work here is largely misunderstood, decs. What are your thoughts? There's no subliminal message... I was just having a moment. 

I am kind of disappointed your wig slipped in the last one... I had you down as a bad copy of Capn Jack Sparrow, what with the boat and the bad dancing etc.

I now have you down as the kind of prick who paid too much for his "loft apartment" thinking he's cool, hip and trendy, living in the best part of town, when everyone really thinks you paid too much for a shoe box in the attic.

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You been at the absinthe again?

I am kind of disappointed your wig slipped in the last one... I had you down as a bad copy of Capn Jack Sparrow, what with the boat and the bad dancing etc.

I now have you down as the kind of prick who paid too much for his "loft apartment" thinking he's cool, hip and trendy, living in the best part of town, when everyone really thinks you paid too much for a shoe box in the attic.

I have several properties, ding. I should really gift one to Bill. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

It would be appreciated. I'm living in a garden shed in zone 2 at the minute.

Still, beats living in a bungalow with a rotter of a wife in some provincial East Anglian shit hole.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

It would be appreciatedwan'm living in a garden shed in zo

ne 2 at the minute.

Still, beats living in a bungalow with a rotter of a wife in some provincial East Anglian shit hole.

call that living? Zone 2, rhymes with poo. You cockney wanker ean

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Drew, how the fuck do you manage to mangle what somebody else has posted with your spasticated use of the quote function?

Are your mobility scooter and Internet-connected device running off the same battery?

..and your fonts?

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What the fuck are you on about? Have you been drinking already? 

Nope, but you might have been, you're complaining about Drew fucking up his quotes and you're fucking up your fonts....

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

This may be your best post yet, Dung.

Utter bollocks, but at least it was short. Like Mike. 

You must be about 4'3"... since you have this obsession with everyone else' height...

Guest JackoTC
4 hours ago, Frank said:

The entire episode is, as always, sheer class.

It worries me, however, that we are both 47, both using a Multicig plastic cig, both moderately wealthy, and both the best ones on here.

I however, am not balding.