CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paramilitary Funerals

Cuntybaws

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wouldn't presume to attempt to test the two remaining functioning brain cells you have that would dry up absorbing the explanation.  Keeping things on a level you can easily comprehend, fuck off back to your glory hole, poof! 

Wiz, it's almost 03:30 am in Wisconsin. Won't your wife (or missus if you're still pretending to be English) be wondering what you are doing still awake? Or is she in the middle of filming Snow Bunnies 3- Omar in the USA?

6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Oh Bawsey what a wasted opportunity . Why the fuck didn't you continue with ' I fart in your general direction , boil your bottom , and your mother is a hamster'  It is no more than the cunt deserves.

I'm not sure why, Withers, but if I had to guess, it's because he didn't want to make himself sound like an utter fucking cunt.

Monty Python quoting is just one step above Ding multi-quoting in the pantheon of tedious bastards. Don't ever do it in my presence again.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Oh Bawsey what a wasted opportunity . Why the fuck didn't you continue with ' I fart in your general direction , boil your bottom , and your mother is a hamster'  It is no more than the cunt deserves.

Why would anyone say that, unless they were a unfunny cretin, such as your grassing boyfriend, Ding.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure why, Withers, but if I had to guess, it's because he didn't want to make himself sound like an utter fucking cunt.

Monty Python quoting is just one step above Ding multi-quoting in the pantheon of tedious bastards. Don't ever do it in my presence again.

Kindly piss off back to obscurity, you odious little prick.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Three of the bore four to welcome me back with open arms. But where's Mike, I want the whole set. I see that your brief dalliance with humour is officially over and you're back to your multi quoting bollocks.

I forgot to mention... you've made about 10 comments on this thread and not fucking one on topic.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I forgot to mention... you've made about 10 comments on this thread and not fucking one on topic.

are you ok Ding.....you sound a bit vexed, everything alright at home.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

are you ok Ding.....you sound a bit vexed, everything alright at home.

Nope, fine here, nice bottle of Rioja sat breathing ready for 8 o'clock, sun streaming through the french windows, the smell of fresh cut grass and BBQs drifting across....

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Nope, fine here, nice bottle of Rioja sat breathing ready for 8 o'clock, sun streaming through the french windows, the smell of fresh cut grass and BBQs drifting across....

Excellent, Bradford's really beautiful in the spring.

Guest DingTheRioja
39 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Excellent, Bradford's really beautiful in the spring.

I'm now confused... it's not the Arab Spring in Bradford is it?  I thought that was North Africa?

Haven't been there since the school trip to the Photography Museum.