CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Resurrecting The Brain Dead

Mrs Roops

A_IT7-_7Twc.jpg

Tucked away on Pg 94 of the biotech journals is the announcement by Bioquark, a life sciences company, that they are testing a series of experiments on technically dead patients. The science is complex but in a nut-shell, this involves injecting stem cells and peptides into "dead" brains of people kept alive on life support. The idea is to press a biological "reset" button which will erase cell damage and stimulate tissue regeneration. The initial 20 sample is too small and random to bring anyone back to life - at present Bioquark are looking at a "proof of concept" only, nevertheless, Man's quest for immortality has moved forward another inch.

Any speculation that there is a cryptically devious subtext to this nom are of course as scurrilous as they are without merit......

Guest Ahriman
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

“Man," I cried, "how ignorant art thou in thy pride of wisdom!” 
― Mary Shelley

The Umbrella Corporation are cunts.

But they do know how to make a cracking Jill Sandwich.

5 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

But they do know how to make a cracking Jill Sandwich.

I would fuck Milla Jovovich until my cock bled dry and crumbled to dust. 

If you're reading this, Milla, PM me.

Guest Ahriman
21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You heard him nobgobbler, get stuck in.

Guest Manky

I emailed Bioquark, which is a new name for Tyrel Corporation.(Nexus 6 anybody) and suggested they try on Decs. They told me not to take the piss. I said "too difficult" and they said, "oh fuck no, its just we don't like him"

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

You heard him nobgobbler, get stuck in.

I would, except he's one of those tartan skirt-wearing ginger fuckers from oop north, even vamps have standards. And you can get down off my bedroom ceiling as well.

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds, Mr B. She'll be rather accommodating and baggy (pretty much everywhere) once I've tired of her.

Guest Gurt
7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A_IT7-_7Twc.jpg

Tucked away on Pg 94 of the biotech journals is the announcement by Bioquark, a life sciences company, that they are testing a series of experiments on technically dead patients. The science is complex but in a nut-shell, this involves injecting stem cells and peptides into "dead" brains of people kept alive on life support. The idea is to press a biological "reset" button which will erase cell damage and stimulate tissue regeneration. The initial 20 sample is too small and random to bring anyone back to life - at present Bioquark are looking at a "proof of concept" only, nevertheless, Man's quest for immortality has moved forward another inch.

Any speculation that there is a cryptically devious subtext to this nom are of course as scurrilous as they are without merit......

Maybe they could jump start that mutilated otter between your legs? 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"Succubus" is one of my all time favourite words.

Does that mean a full bus load of 19 to 25 year old nymphomaniac women to suck you off? 

Preferably of varying nationalities...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

Maybe they could jump start that mutilated otter between your legs? 

Gurters, you're on fire lately. Sadly not literally , but that's ok.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Mrs Roops said:

A_IT7-_7Twc.jpg

I would be more impressed if mans ability to embrace SI units progressed another 2.54cm

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

For fucks sake Roops, how do you think Decs manages to keep posting on here? They've got to trial it on humans sometime and what better way to start then on someone from Norfolk.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

For fucks sake Roops, how do you think Decs manages to keep posting on here? They've got to trial it on humans sometime and what better way to start then on someone from Norfolk.

..finish someone from Norfolk?

What a fucking cunt of a nom......utter fucking waste of electric typing this!   Most on here are brain deadalready, although some do fall into the spectrum of mad cunt genius scientist.    Lets plug that Punkape cunt in and lets see for we can rekindle his tiny raisin !

Guest Gurt
On 15 May 2016 at 9:28 PM, Mrs Roops said:

....er precisely!

Come, come roops you dirty-blurted swinger, no need to get the (hairy) arse. I promise to stop stalking you if you promise to get the council in to clear that overgrown plot.

deal?