CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Penis Transplants

Mrs Roops

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Its a well known fact that women are fucking useless at wanking cocks with their hands. Its not like your plunging a rather stubborn blockage down the khazi you useless fucking sow.

These women who are useless at wanking you off ("with their hands") Drew, is it because their hands are on the large size? As well as their Adam's Apples.

Guest BrothersQuim
5 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Being mixed race I'm fine. I'm black from the waist down.

What's the top half? Someone with severe learning difficulties?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Why are you sharing your Facebook profile picture with us?

not me.. I don't use facefuck or twatter.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
30 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

What's the top half? Someone with severe learning difficulties?

Is that what you fantasize about when you imagine me Chucky you sick fuck?

Guest BrothersQuim
Just now, Couldn't give a shit said:

Is that what you fantasize about when you imagine me Chucky you sick fuck?

Yeah, it makes the wank more enjoyable.

Just now, BrothersQuim said:

Yeah, it makes the wank more enjoyable.

I don't doubt it you sub-human waste of spunk. What do you use to wipe yourself after? Your sister's knickers by any chance?

Guest BrothersQuim
4 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I don't doubt it you sub-human waste of spunk. What do you use to wipe yourself after? Your sister's knickers by any chance?

Usually I use your old dears cervix, next time I'm creeping into your cellar domain and doing it into your thong draw.

Are you aware of your fathers whereabouts?

What is this shit....it's not a nom its just cock talk. I'm amazed so many of you have joined in this gay fest.  Just to bring it back into the remit of cunts corner...YOU are all fucking gay cock talking cunts.    Fucking Nigerians wangs , the lot of you.

7 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Usually I use your old dears cervix, next time I'm creeping into your cellar domain and doing it into your thong draw.

Are you aware of your fathers whereabouts?

Necrophilia as well is it you sick fuck? 

Guest BrothersQuim
4 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Necrophilia as well is it you sick fuck? 

I know that you're legally considered "brain dead" but that does not necessarily imply Necrosis in the manner you are talking about.

Me sneaking into your room after using your old dears meat hole to splash a little "jus de Quim" on to your sleeping forehead and undergarment drawers would not be classed as necrophilia.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What is this shit....it's not a nom its just cock talk. I'm amazed so many of you have joined in this gay fest.  Just to bring it back into the remit of cunts corner...YOU are all fucking gay cock talking cunts.    Fucking Nigerians wangs , the lot of you.

I dont have a cock. I divorced him years ago. Dont think I'm Nigerian either, although I do have the urge to be a traffic warden at times so I may have Nigerian ancestry.

Guest BrothersQuim
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dont have a cock. I divorced him years ago. Dont think I'm Nigerian either, although I do have the urge to be a traffic warden at times so I may have Nigerian ancestry.

I also hear they're fond of handing out lollys in club pissers and spritzing people with watered down cologne for a £1. 

Ask Punk to put in a good word, I hear he's very well known and influential in that community.

Guest BrothersQuim
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're so working class......

You going to help the girl out or not? You are their managing director after all and your word is gold to them.

Nigerians In Gratuitous Gainful Employment Repose is on the Ftse 100 but under its it's acronym.

Did you like the Tesco pic I made for you Punk?