CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Penis Transplants

Mrs Roops

46563477.cms

Good news for those men (and partners) not happy with their lot in life.

Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston announced recently that they undertook the first penis transplant in the United States. The complex operation took 15 hours to complete and the surgical team are reported to be "cautiously optimistic". Dr Curtis Cetrulo, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, said that the patient, Mr Thomas Manning, "was handling things well"

Guest Fatty
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

46563477.cms

Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston announced recently that they undertook the first penis transplant in the United States. The complex operation took 15 hours to complete and the surgical team are reported to be "cautiously optimistic". Dr Curtis Cetrulo, a plastic and reconstructive surgeon, said that the patient, Mr Thomas Manning, "was handling things well"

I've got a massive cock, so if any of the knobless twats on here want some, I can donate

51 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Does that mean that black dick donors will be in demand now ?

An astute observation Punkape. Status conscious English roses can safely take white transplant recipients to meet the parents and socially climb without embarrassment at Lord Mayor's cocktail soirees before acting out their white trash fantasies overnight at the Travel Lodge. 

38 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

An astute observation Punkape. Status conscious English roses can safely take white transplant recipients to meet the parents and socially climb without embarrassment at Lord Mayor's cocktail soirees before acting out their white trash fantasies overnight at the Travel Lodge. 

With the added benefit that the recipient will look like a Eunuch in photographic negatives

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Fatty said:

I've got a massive cock, so if any of the knobless twats on here want some, I can donate

You'd have to fucking find it first.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I would imagine that you would be grateful to possess any type of cock as long as it wasn't inserted in your mouth or arse......again.

Guest Fatty
13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I would imagine that you would be grateful to possess any type of cock as long as it wasn't inserted in your mouth or arse......again.

There speaks someone with experience of cocks up bottom

Guest luke swarm
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Another fantasist...

I know its outrageous and bizarre. I cannot stand these cunts who live in a made up dreamworld

By the way are you still touring around France with Frank looking for rare cufflinks

6 hours ago, Punkape said:

It may be possible to have a black and white, assorted hooped arrangement with differing states of tumescence thus providing a natural ribbed effect.

It seems your imagination knows no bounds when it comes to cock, Punky. Fucking poof.

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

46563477.cms

"Handling things well"! Does that mean his wife will have to be careful when she wanks him off?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

Is Frank from Nigeria ?

probably but don't bring up the subject of his heritage as he is a bit touchy about that.......all I am saying is that you should wear suitable protection when things get a bit steamy ok. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Handling things well"! Does that mean his wife will have to be careful when she wanks him off?

Its a well known fact that women are fucking useless at wanking cocks with their hands. Its not like your plunging a rather stubborn blockage down the khazi you useless fucking sow.