CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwik Fit Tyre centres

Guest N/A

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I will gladly prove the error of your ways if you choose to be eternally  disappointed by a picture of my car, house and a note on the window showing my wage slip

Can’t wait to see a picture of a complete strangers car, parked outside the biggest house on a totally different street to the one you live on, with an illegible bit of paper sellotaped to the windscreen.

Try not to blur the shot as your hands shake, shitting yourself the real owner might pop out and ask what the fuck you’re playing at.  

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Can’t wait to see a picture of a complete strangers car, parked outside the biggest house on a totally different street to the one you live on, with an illegible bit of paper sellotaped to the windscreen.

Try not to blur the shot as your hands shake, shitting yourself the real owner might pop out and ask what the fuck you’re playing at.  

It’ll probably be the house of which MC cleans the carpets. In fact, I think @Mrs Roops unearthed Warren Buffet’s actual business a few weeks back. 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I will gladly prove the error of your ways if you choose to be eternally  disappointed by a picture of my car, house and a note on the window showing my wage slip

I could let you have a copy of  a photo of my Austin Maestro with a note left on the windscreen that read "Please don't park this fucking car outside my house".

Schlock & Awe idiocy from Monumental "I'm not bragging" Cunt...

6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops, you are so mistaken. You dissected  shit all.  I will gladly prove the error of your ways if you choose to be eternally  disappointed by a picture of my car, house and a note on the window showing my wage slip and the words fuck off you welsh cunt written in large black felt tip pen.  Destroyed...I think the word would be.   I wouldn’t want to do that to you.... just yet.     I’m like a kitten playing with a Tampax.  I think it’s a mouse but ultimately I will lose interest, piss on it and bury it in my cat litter.   That’s what’s going to happen to you when I reveal....ITS THE TRUTH.

You can sense it is.  When I step out of my rascist, bigoted, persona, you can see glimpses of the real me behind the chap playing cunt on here.  It’s just for fun to fill in time, like most others on here.  For fucks sake it is a web site called Cunts Corner. Lol.

you are clearly a bright girl, unfortunately life dealt you a shit hand being welsh. So you have no possible way of earning vast sums of money.  English people simply wont allow it.  However, don’t you think a chap who is English living in a nice part of the country could be earning a few bob.    Iam not bragging, just defending my position.   If you challenge on here you will get a firm reply.  This is it.

Now do you want to continue with our little amusing game and topic or do you want smashing out of the fucking stadium?

Silly boy, now look at wot you done - you've boxed yourself into a corner. I suppose the giveaway is that your threats of destruction and all-round Armageddon comes with the standard escape clause, "not just yet". The reality of impotent and empty threats is apparent if you don't immediately follow through, so c'mon big boy, "smash me out of the stadium" or forever be known as the forum bitch.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Now do you want to continue with our little amusing game and topic or do you want smashing out of the fucking stadium?

Mon's Sewer .. an honest answer needed here ,, Do you see yourself as a Fanny Magnet?

7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops, you are so mistaken. You dissected  shit all.  I will gladly prove the error of your ways if you choose to be eternally  disappointed by a picture of my car, house and a note on the window showing my wage slip and the words fuck off you welsh cunt written in large black felt tip pen.  Destroyed...I think the word would be.   I wouldn’t want to do that to you.... just yet.     I’m like a kitten playing with a Tampax.  I think it’s a mouse but ultimately I will lose interest, piss on it and bury it in my cat litter.   That’s what’s going to happen to you when I reveal....ITS THE TRUTH.

You can sense it is.  When I step out of my rascist, bigoted, persona, you can see glimpses of the real me behind the chap playing cunt on here.  It’s just for fun to fill in time, like most others on here.  For fucks sake it is a web site called Cunts Corner. Lol.

you are clearly a bright girl, unfortunately life dealt you a shit hand being welsh. So you have no possible way of earning vast sums of money.  English people simply wont allow it.  However, don’t you think a chap who is English living in a nice part of the country could be earning a few bob.    Iam not bragging, just defending my position.   If you challenge on here you will get a firm reply.  This is it.

As much as it pains me to admit it, if Roops made crass claims regarding her wealth, I'd quite likely believe her, as unlike you she can string a few sentences together.

You seem to be under the impression that people are jealous of you, or incredulous that someone who chooses to post on here could be financially successful. Let me assure you, it has absolutely nothing to do with any of the above. The reason no one believes you is that in all of your 1570 posts made thus far, you have come across like a complete fucking idiot, without a single indication that you are mentally capable of accruing a vast fortune. 

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but illiterate simpletons by their very nature don't make huge sums of money. You're a fraud and I challenge you to prove me wrong. If you don't, you're finished here.

The ball is in your court.

• Like 1

Guest Hector
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

.......I'm like a kitten playing with a Tampax.........

It's a tampon. Tampax is a brand name. You thick cunt.

8 minutes ago, Hector said:

Being confused about sanitary products is the least of his problems. He's got 14 hours to become a multi-millionaire and move his bin-bag of possessions out of his Wendy house and into a seven bedroom mansion. Inevitably, five of those hours will be spent on a futile attempt to tie his own shoelaces.

40 minutes ago, Hector said:

Fucking behave, hector, you know it’s only the finest sanitary product for this winner. 

He probably stuffs them in his ears and nose to stop the constant cerebral hemorrhaging he suffers. It would explain a lot. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

....,.............................The reason no one believes you is that in all of your 1570 posts made thus far, you have come across like a complete fucking idiot, without a single indication that you are mentally capable of accruing a vast fortune. 

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but illiterate simpletons by their very nature don't make huge sums of money. You're a fraud and I challenge you to prove me wrong. If you don't, you're finished here.

He may have inherited or won his "wealth". That must be it.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

All £78.00 of it from his mother's last uncashed GIRO cheque.

She died in 2005

reported and cooler for 6 months

goodbye 

7 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fucking behave, hector, you know it’s only the finest sanitary product for this winner. 

He probably stuffs them in his ears and nose to stop the constant cerebral hemorrhaging he suffers. It would explain a lot. 

Very poor blubber.  I’m not even clear as to how any of that is relevant to the Nom.

7 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Quiet, lads, he’s sleeping. 

Lidl doesn’t stock itself over night. 

Go collect your giro.  It’s Thursday.  You fucking bender.

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Being confused about sanitary products is the least of his problems. He's got 14 hours to become a multi-millionaire and move his bin-bag of possessions out of his Wendy house and into a seven bedroom mansion. Inevitably, five of those hours will be spent on a futile attempt to tie his own shoelaces.

Ohhh dear how disappointed you will be.  Destroyed 

8 hours ago, Hector said:

Errrr so brand names are not usable are they not.   Ohh I have dropped some of Hectors dandruff from his severed head on the carpet, do fetch the Hoover dear.   You can’t call it the Hoover dear, Hector said you have to call it the vacuuum cleaner.   Ohhh fuck that cunt fetch the fucking dyson then.

QED. You are a fucking massive cunt.  Do not speak unless permission is granted on here.

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

As much as it pains me to admit it, if Roops made crass claims regarding her wealth, I'd quite likely believe her, as unlike you she can string a few sentences together.

You seem to be under the impression that people are jealous of you, or incredulous that someone who chooses to post on here could be financially successful. Let me assure you, it has absolutely nothing to do with any of the above. The reason no one believes you is that in all of your 1570 posts made thus far, you have come across like a complete fucking idiot, without a single indication that you are mentally capable of accruing a vast fortune. 

Just because I come on here with a cunts persona to fuck off all you millennial snowflake cunts, it does not mean that I have a very sensible rational side.

At the end of the day as I pointed out above, we are ALL on a website called cunts corner.    If you think this is a serious debate forum then go join Question Time you fucking idiot.     I have been a genuine pain in the arse and cunt just to stur it up and been quite open about it.  Fuck me, if it wasn’t for me Bacon would have nothing to laugh at.    The best you lot could do is Nom.    I ordered my pizza 8 minutes ago and it was 1 minute late, cunts.    Wow.

Guest Bill Stickers
57 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

She died in 2005

reported and cooler for 6 months

goodbye 

Do you think she’d be proud of you telling all these porkies?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but illiterate simpletons by their very nature don't make huge sums of money. 

Unfortunately many do. Some of the most "successful" cunts I know barely posess the brain power to breathe, yet they're fucking loaded. Their Intrinsic narcissism is the enabling factor.

Trump, Sugar, Monumental cunt, etc. etc.....

3 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Unfortunately many do. Some of the most "successful" cunts I know barely posess the brain power to breathe, yet they're fucking loaded. Their Intrinsic narcissism is the enabling factor.

Trump, Sugar, Monumental cunt, etc. etc.....

Joey Essex.

Rich, thick. Final boss.