CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who say 'You know'

Witheredscrote

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Rev said:

They were all clothed courtesy of Herr Boss, Mankers. I was more of a pre-capture Anneliese Kohlmann cunt myself. Pert.

She was a pig faced ugly cunt  compared to Irma. Dress her however you want, there are fundamental reasons why you are pissing into the wind trying to gild a turd. Also, there was a hint of strapadicktomeism about her which no doubt lead to her demise at the age of 56.

34 minutes ago, Manky said:

34 minutes ago, Manky said:

35 minutes ago, Manky said:

She was a pig faced ugly cunt  compared to Irma. Dress her however you want, there are fundamental reasons why you are pissing into the wind trying to gild a turd. Also, there was a hint of strapadicktomeism about her which no doubt lead to her demise at the age of 56.

Don't know why this fucking page has chosen to fuck up when I quote, but yes, agreed. She was no fucking oil painting, that's for sure. Being the arbiter of piss-poor taste has its shortcomings.

Guest Manky
50 minutes ago, Rev said:

Don't know why this fucking page has chosen to fuck up when I quote, but yes, agreed. She was no fucking oil painting, that's for sure. Being the arbiter of piss-poor taste has its shortcomings.

But wasn't she an extra in that iconic film about mechanical mass transit systems in shopping arcades?  What was it called again? Oh yes, "Schindler's Lifts"

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

But wasn't she an extra in that iconic film about mechanical mass transit systems in shopping arcades?  What was it called again? Oh yes, "Schindler's Lifts"

Damn. I have reached my like limit. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ah got a spare eh!

He keeps them in a safe place, a place where no one would find them...

..except frank.. or judge..

Guest Ollyboro
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Speaking of Judge, where is the demented old queen hiding?  

Charlton went down. ............................but enough about Judgie's butler; his football team , Charlton, were relegated. He's probably fuming. Not as fuming as Charlton when they find out that poofs like Judy support them.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Charlton went down. ............................but enough about Judgie's butler; his football team , Charlton, were relegated. He's probably fuming. Not as fuming as Charlton when they find out that poofs like Judy support them.

If Judge has a butler, Frank has a yacht and an 8 figure net worth.  A captive man boy servant, perhaps, but not a butler.  

Guest Ollyboro
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If Judge has a butler, Frank has a yacht and an 8 figure net worth.  A captive man boy servant, perhaps, but not a butler.  

Judge - the only cunt in the history of mankind who can make a Harley fucking Davidson look  even more camp, shit and wrong, simply by sitting on it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Judge - the only cunt in the history of mankind who can make a Harley fucking Davidson look  even more camp, shit and wrong, simply by sitting on it.

You must mean side saddle, as I don't think the old bastard could lift his leg high enough to get over the seat.  He can't even stand long enough to have a piss. 

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You must mean side saddle, as I don't think the old bastard could lift his leg high enough to get over the seat.  He can't even stand long enough to have a piss. 

Hahahaha hahahaha, hahahaha hahahaha. You really are the best on here, wiz. 

Idiot. 

Guest luke swarm
42 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Idiot. 

don't discourage this Bubs...its developing nicely into an anti Judge Thread and that is a fine thing, it might flush the old cum crusted sperm receptacle out to respond. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Idiot. 

Apparently, spunk bubbles, you haven't been paying attention, much like in your school days, I don't give a fuck what you have to say, so keep it to yourself, you worthless, slithering cunt. 

Guest Axe Wound
On 5/26/2016 at 6:04 AM, deebom said:

I've got a mate who says "Basically, at the end of the day." Pretty much at the end of every sentence. Twat.

Drives me fucking mad these cunts who say shit like, "We was just 'avin a bit a banta." after psychologically destroying some other lame cunt on the. I thought banter was supposed to be witty and funny not nasty and malicious. What you mean to say is "We was just 'avin a character assassination on that cunt over there."

"It is what it is..." OF COURSE IT IS YOU PROLAPSED CUNT. IF IT WASN'T WHAT IT IS IT'D BE SOMETHING FUCKING ELSE!

"It's a no-brainer." Well thank fuck for that, cos you don't got one, anus eater.

Went to college with a posh cunt who used to say "amalgamate" every time he could, "Oh yeah, we could, like, amalgamate these two companies." Oh yeah and I could, like amalgamate your face and my chainsaw.

Still, nothing a good case of bowel cancer can't cure, eh?