CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mail order food

Bubba C

Guest Bill Stickers

An excellent nom, although the subsequent love-in perfectly demonstrated why this would have been better posted in the Lounge, away from the rampant benders that inhabit this domain.

Guest Axe Wound
12 hours ago, Rev said:

The amount of fucking cadaverous old cunts that hang around hospital entrances in their piss-soaked pyjamas, still hooked up to a mobile IV, or iron lung, puffing their emphysema-racked lungs on Benson & Hedges to their heart's content is fucking staggering.

Worse than that are the fucking bitches drooping around outside maternity, sucking down a cancer stick faster than they sucked the cock that got them preggers in the first place.

Having said that I'd be smoking crack if I had someone's skull squeezing out of me cunt.

4 minutes ago, Axe Wound said:

Worse than that are the fucking bitches drooping around outside maternity, sucking down a cancer stick faster than they sucked the cock that got them preggers in the first place.

Having said that I'd be smoking crack if I had someone's skull squeezing out of me cunt.

Just a quick heads up, if you suck a cock it won't actually get you pregnant. 

Guest Axe Wound
14 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I've just seen an advert where some ugly fat cunt discussed how they were able to order a box of 'diet food', which seems to be a box of vastly overpriced vegetables which the fat cunt can stir fry in order to be less of a fat cunt. 

Surely there is no hope for humanity if people are allowed to become so fat and thick that they are incapable of measuring their own calorific intake, and have to pay for someone to send them what is akin to a rationed aid package in order to rectify their obesity. 

Fucking right! What a waste of a phone call. The only reason to call anyone to deliver food is to get something deeply unhealthy, hopefully deep fried in the fat of dead animals and capable of blocking one's arteries in a single helping.

Guest Axe Wound
Just now, scotty said:

Just a quick heads up, if you suck a cock it won't actually get you pregnant. 

You'd know from experience, I assume?

5 hours ago, Manky said:

Mail order food. Bah.

The time Mr Abdul takes to get my Mankyplan diet Kebab to chez Manky, he might as well fucking stamp on it

He probably already has, manky.  And another sicki thread leak alert... 

How do you put out a burning kotex?

Throw it on the floor and tampon it.

Guest Axe Wound
18 hours ago, scotty said:

I don't have a womb, so it would be difficult for me to get pregnant. 

I also know that if I fucked a sheep it wouldn't get pregnant either. Sooooo sad :(:(

What do you mean if?

Guest Axe Wound
11 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off you thick, boring peasant.

Christ! Blinded by the intelligence of your response...can't...help it...I'll just have to stick around to upset you more. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 May 2016 at 9:57 PM, Bubbles said:

There's always tomorrow, I'll bide my time. 

Should I edit the nom to something else? I'm thinking, 'glasses on head' or 'yacht 3' just to lay low and get me through the night shift. 

Hands off the "yacht" franchise. 

Guest deebom
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hands off the "yacht" franchise. 

I for one am waiting with baited breath for the next Yacht installment.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 5/28/2016 at 4:43 PM, Bubbles said:

I've just seen an advert where some ugly fat cunt discussed how they were able to order a box of 'diet food', which seems to be a box of vastly overpriced vegetables which the fat cunt can stir fry in order to be less of a fat cunt. 

Surely there is no hope for humanity if people are allowed to become so fat and thick that they are incapable of measuring their own calorific intake, and have to pay for someone to send them what is akin to a rationed aid package in order to rectify their obesity. 

The fat fucking idiots should save up their benefit payments for a nice glass of bleach in order to dissolve their insides and rid the world of their presence. 2 birds and all that. 

Decimus would be so disappointed in your lack of originality and wit.  Err, wait....no, he's responsible for it.  Nevermind, please get cancer and die! 

Guest Bill Stickers
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

please get cancer and die! 

An excellent jibe, very original and witty. 

Your obsession with Decimus grows stronger each day. Like a true paranoid schizophrenic, you have divided the world into those on your side, and those working for the enemy. Decimus, Bubbles, the postman and that neighbour three doors down all plotting and conspiring against you. On your side, your mother, your jack Russell and Alan Titmarsh.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

An excellent jibe, very original and witty. 

Your obsession with Decimus grows stronger each day. Like a true paranoid schizophrenic, you have divided the world into those on your side, and those working for the enemy. Decimus, Bubbles, the postman and that neighbour three doors down all plotting and conspiring against you. On your side, your mother, your jack Russell and Alan Titmarsh.

Pity him, bill, he really is possibly the worst ever on CC. He actually makes me wish MikeFuckingD was back as at least he was humorous in 1 of every 1000 posts. 

Wiz is awful. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
59 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Pity him, bill, he really is possibly the worst ever on CC. He actually makes me wish MikeFuckingD was back as at least he was humorous in 1 of every 1000 posts. 

Wiz is awful. 

So appreciative of your feedback. I will strive to be second to none to driving your ilk into another mental meltdown. TT

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Oh dear.

Roops will probably be along to berate you shortly. She hates trolls like you.

Time will tell, Bubbsy. She will at least provide some wit and intelligence into her posts, two ingredients remarkably absent in yours. 

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Oh dear.

Roops will probably be along to berate you shortly. She hates trolls like you.

Oh, I don't know about that - the past few days seems to be arguments over who's pressed the most buttons. The reality is "Commence Self-destruction" was the only one pushed.