CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mail order food

Bubba C

I've just seen an advert where some ugly fat cunt discussed how they were able to order a box of 'diet food', which seems to be a box of vastly overpriced vegetables which the fat cunt can stir fry in order to be less of a fat cunt. 

Surely there is no hope for humanity if people are allowed to become so fat and thick that they are incapable of measuring their own calorific intake, and have to pay for someone to send them what is akin to a rationed aid package in order to rectify their obesity. 

The fat fucking idiots should save up their benefit payments for a nice glass of bleach in order to dissolve their insides and rid the world of their presence. 2 birds and all that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I've just seen an advert where some ugly fat cunt discussed how they were able to order a box of 'diet food', which seems to be a box of vastly overpriced vegetables which the fat cunt can stir fry in order to be less of a fat cunt. 

Surely there is no hope for humanity if people are allowed to become so fat and thick that they are incapable of measuring their own calorific intake, and have to pay for someone to send them what is akin to an aid package in order to rectify their obesity. 

The fat fucking idiots should save up their benefit payments for a nice glass of bleach in order to dissolve their insides and rid the world of their presence. 2 birds and all that. 

Out of likes at the wrong time. Beautiful.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Out of likes at the wrong time. Beautiful.

There's always tomorrow, I'll bide my time. 

Should I edit the nom to something else? I'm thinking, 'glasses on head' or 'yacht 3' just to lay low and get me through the night shift. 

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

There's always tomorrow, I'll bide my time. 

Should I edit the nom to something else? I'm thinking, 'glasses on head' or 'yacht 3' just to lay low and get me through the night shift. 

No its a perfect nom bubbles. Fat divs looking for the latest miracle cure. Pay lots of money to have less food delivered to your home and loose weight. Praise Jesus it's a miracle.

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

No its a perfect nom bubbles. Fat divs looking for the latest miracle cure. Pay lots of money to have less food delivered to your home and loose weight. Praise Jesus it's a miracle.

Thanks, ed, I'm glad someone as good as you has the grace and goodwill to speak the truth. 

Some of these other nom's are truly fucking awful. Excluding yours, obviously. 

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Thanks, ed, I'm glad someone as good as you has the grace and goodwill to speak the truth. 

Some of these other nom's are truly fucking awful. Excluding yours, obviously. 

Obviously bubbles, I've always liked you.

Just now, Bubbles said:

Fuck them then. The cunts. 

On topic, ish - Apparently fat cunts can also get a hypnotherapy gastric band. 

What a world we live in. 

It's crazy, look at that fat untalented cunt smithy from Gavin and Stacey, the Americans can't get enough of him. Fucking mystery.

Guest luke swarm
32 minutes ago, Eddie said:
28 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ditto. 

Obviously bubbles, I've always liked you.

Gents as much as I appreciate that great minds think alike and in the fraternity of worldwide cunts.....may I express my dismay at this unprecedented outbreak of peace and unity on the corner, you do realise that the site could implode if you carry on in this fashion....before you know it cunts like Apple and Rick will turn up to say Hi Guys and what then.....friendly drinks in boutique bars and playing squash together on a Tuesday night..talking about which are the best schools, house prices and drinking wine instead of beer.

I suggest that you sort yourselves out immediately...to help your gain some momentum.....Eddie.I heard Bubbles saying that you and Ding were bumchums earlier...............Bubbles I heard Eddie call you the Judges Gimp...I did.

carry on   

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Gents as much as I appreciate that great minds think alike and in the fraternity of worldwide cunts.....may I express my dismay at this unprecedented outbreak of peace and unity on the corner, you do realise that the site could implode if you carry on in this fashion....before you know it cunts like Apple and Rick will turn up to say Hi Guys and what then.....friendly drinks in boutique bars and playing squash together on a Tuesday night..talking about which are the best schools, house prices and drinking wine instead of beer.

I suggest that you sort yourselves out immediately...to help your gain some momentum.....Eddie.I heard Bubbles saying that you and Ding were bumchums earlier...............Bubbles I heard Eddie call you the Judges Gimp...I did.

carry on   

Wise words indeed swarm.

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

carry on   

Social experiment, swarm. 

If the nom is perfect (as this one is), and in turn uncuntable, then it can be a thing of beauty. 

Care to discuss an on-point post?

Besides, @Monumental cunt said you shop at tesco and use @Punkape staff discount card. 

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It's crazy, look at that fat untalented cunt smithy from Gavin and Stacey, the Americans can't get enough of him. Fucking mystery.

He's a fucking cunt.

And as if he couldn't be any more of a cunt, I'm sure it's his fat-throated caterwaul that provides voice-over for the webuyanycar adverts. 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Surely there is no hope for humanity if people are allowed to become so fat and thick that they are incapable of measuring their own calorific intake, and have to pay for someone to send them what is akin to a rationed aid package in order to rectify their obesity. 

Because it's smaller than what they usually have, they'll have two  or if they have one , they'll have a box of malteasers because they've "been good". The phrase "deckchairs off the Titanic" springs to mind.

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

What a world we live in. 

As a nurse I had to do loads of Diabetic checks on them and the amount I saw who had poor pulses and were warned that if they didn't change their lifestyle, they'll lose a leg or go blind. Then back they come 6 months later; still the same. Dunno why I bothered.

48 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

He's a fucking cunt.

And as if he couldn't be any more of a cunt, I'm sure it's his fat-throated caterwaul that provides voice-over for the webuyanycar adverts. 

That fat cunt Cordon looks slim on their telly...fat Sherman's.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

As a nurse I had to do loads of Diabetic checks on them and the amount I saw who had poor pulses and were warned that if they didn't change their lifestyle, they'll lose a leg or go blind. Then back they come 6 months later; still the same. Dunno why I bothered.

Yeah. Bastards. You should have suggested they take up a hobby...like smoking, or injecting sugar. The amount of fucking cadaverous old cunts that hang around hospital entrances in their piss-soaked pyjamas, still hooked up to a mobile IV, or iron lung, puffing their emphysema-racked lungs on Benson & Hedges to their heart's content is fucking staggering. These time-wasting bastards should be sent away with a kick in the bollocks and their bed given to some cunt who actually wants to get better.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yeah. Bastards. You should have suggested they take up a hobby...like smoking, or injecting sugar. The amount of fucking cadaverous old cunts that hang around hospital entrances in their piss-soaked pyjamas, still hooked up to a mobile IV, or iron lung, puffing their emphysema-racked lungs on Benson & Hedges to their heart's content is fucking staggering. These time-wasting bastards should be sent away with a kick in the bollocks and their bed given to some cunt who actually wants to get better.

Yeah. Fucking doctors.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Bubbles said:

What a world we live in. 

They probably cover it in Mayonnaise and eat the cunt.

1-1.jpg