CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul Grange from Worcester

Neil

Guest Manky

Spunkape. On this golfy lark, do you use special spaz clubs and balls with GPS in them. Have your Q's, no, R's no, Tee's have  all the sharp bits padded. If not, they should.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Manky said:

Spunkape. On this golfy lark, do you use special spaz clubs and balls with GPS in them. Have your Q's, no, R's no, Tee's have  all the sharp bits padded. If not, they should.

c700x420.jpg

9 minutes ago, Manky said:

I'll tell you how good he is,he's just had to have his ball retriever re-gripped!

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Jiggers, you seem incapable of dropping this point, do you have a personal interest in it for any reason? If so, I am sorry for your loss, if not, up your game  

The majority of people here aren't trying to be 'cool' by disagreeing with your point, they are purely stating their own. I for one think that the blame is squarely 50/50. yes, the police acted a bit thick on the day, but only in reaction to the actions of rowdy fans. Again, I've made my point, the Sun sensationalised things to sell papers, which, oddly enough, is what red-tops do!

There was never going to be any outcome except the verdict that was given. Could you have imagined the furore and extended hassle and expense the judicial system  would have incurred if the fans had been blamed? 

I'm sick of hearing about the fucking lot of it. The cops did not actually kill them. It has become manslughter because of media shit, it wouldn't have been at the time , as at that time throughout the country crowd control was shit, stadiums antiquated shit designs, nobody had a fucking clue, this happened, and every stadium in the country was looked at closely - how , why etc . Quite possibly it would have happened somewhere else, or something would have.  It's getting to be as tedious as Jews moaning about the holocaust. Blah blah fucking blah , fuck off, have a beer and some sausages on the way you whinging cunt fucks.

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Never!

Silence sucks and if I've shoved a bug so far up your arse you need a zoologist with a Davey Lamp to remove it, my work here is complete

Quick question, jig, if I may. And please don't start or include in your answer "well the jury said this so I'm agreeing with them"......

Have you seen the footage recorded that day and were the fans acting like tesco-shopping savages or Waitrose-clientele attending a vicar's tea party? 

I eagerly await a yes or no reply. 

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

No a minute too soon, she may have decided to write another series of Bread.

That's another minutes silence at the next scouce game.  One more minute for Hillsborough, Lennon, Cilla, Carla Lane and they will be playing in total silence......just like Everton.

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Quick question, jig, if I may. And please don't start or include in your answer "well the jury said this so I'm agreeing with them"......

Have you seen the footage recorded that day and were the fans acting like tesco-shopping savages or Waitrose-clientele attending a vicar's tea party? 

I eagerly await a yes or no reply. 

Set out the parameters of a question to suit your agenda. Ignore all informed comment on the issue and refuse to accept the complexity of the situation has been addressed in depth and at length over many years with the authorities still and always being found wanting, preferring to reduce it to a yes / no answer to prove what? Your own version of some 'Truth' that clearly matters greatly to your sense of well-being and justice. Party on my wayward son!

Yes I've seen footage from the day, at length and in depth and seen things there that revolt me and will live with me to my dying day. I have also been in something similar though luckily (and it was pure luck, nothing else) without the same horrific consequences, in the Cup Semi Final at Hillsborough in 1981.

So having established my bona fides on this issue, have YOU read the Taylor report from cover to cover? Spoken with people who were there?

Okay, I doubt a vicars tea party has ever been held in a concrete death-trap, where 50,000 guests have turned up. I doubt a vicars tea party has ever necessitated attendees travelling to it from across the country. You may have attended some racy vicar's tea parties in your time but personally I doubt they generate the fervour of an FA Cup semi-final.

Was there pushing? Look up the definition of pushing and, yes there probably was, just as there is 'pushing' in pubs, clubs and doubtless Waitrose shopping queues up and down the land.

Was all the above entirely predictable and mitigateable both beforehand and even immediately prior to the decision to open the gate?

I eagerly await a reply - yes or no or in your own words.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

They gave up arguing. Costing too much money, and the country has had enough of it. 

So, police to blame. Shoulders are wide and they will accept the decision. 

Establishment knew Liverpool would never let it go, so simply had to concede to a flawed verdict. 

Ive read more than the less informed about Hillsborough, fans were as much to blame as the police, but this process has to stop........and it wouldn't have had they said the fans were to blame in any way. 

It is what it is, the verdict was given, but the country knows why and that is good enough. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The point that everyone seems to be missing here is that Liverpool FC should have been erased from history and its horde of followers systematically publically branded in the wake of the savage murders of 39 Juventus fans at Heysel. 

At the champions league finals in Istanbul and Athens, thousands of ticketless bin dippers caused chaos and potential public safety concerns by attempting to barge their way into those matches. On those occasions however, it was only stern policing that kept the vermin under control.

The absurd conclusion that Liverpool fans were "blameless" for Hillsborough is nothing short of a perversion of the truth and it's about time the mass media told the self pity city dwellers to shut the fuck up!

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Set out the parameters of a question to suit your agenda. Ignore all informed comment on the issue and refuse to accept the complexity of the situation has been addressed in depth and at length over many years with the authorities still and always being found wanting, preferring to reduce it to a yes / no answer to prove what? Your own version of some 'Truth' that clearly matters greatly to your sense of well-being and justice. Party on my wayward son!

Yes I've seen footage from the day, at length and in depth and seen things there that revolt me and will live with me to my dying day. I have also been in something similar though luckily (and it was pure luck, nothing else) without the same horrific consequences, in the Cup Semi Final at Hillsborough in 1981.

So having established my bona fides on this issue, have YOU read the Taylor report from cover to cover? Spoken with people who were there?

Okay, I doubt a vicars tea party has ever been held in a concrete death-trap, where 50,000 guests have turned up. I doubt a vicars tea party has ever necessitated attendees travelling to it from across the country. You may have attended some racy vicar's tea parties in your time but personally I doubt they generate the fervour of an FA Cup semi-final.

Was there pushing? Look up the definition of pushing and, yes there probably was, just as there is 'pushing' in pubs, clubs and doubtless Waitrose shopping queues up and down the land.

Was all the above entirely predictable and mitigateable both beforehand and even immediately prior to the decision to open the gate?

I eagerly await a reply - yes or no or in your own words.

No. See it's simple you long-winded tiresome tool. 

I asked you a simple question, one you seem incapable of answering. Let's do it in bite size chunks (I'll even number them for you), do try to keep up, dad.  

1- Were the fans standing quietly in an orderly queue waiting to go into the ground? 

1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

They gave up arguing. Costing too much money, and the country has had enough of it. 

So, police to blame. Shoulders are wide and they will accept the decision. 

Establishment knew Liverpool would never let it go, so simply had to concede to a flawed verdict. 

Ive read more than the less informed about Hillsborough, fans were as much to blame as the police, but this process has to stop........and it wouldn't have had they said the fans were to blame in any way. 

It is what it is, the verdict was given, but the country knows why and that is good enough. 

New cunt (easier than your username), you have no idea what you're getting into with jiffycock, he's frighteningly thick. 

You msy want to save yourself the hassle and just blame the police, he can't see past that. 

Welcome to CC by the way, kill yourself. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 hours ago, Bubbles said:

New cunt (easier than your username), you have no idea what you're getting into with jiffycock, he's frighteningly thick. 

You msy want to save yourself the hassle and just blame the police, he can't see past that. 

Welcome to CC by the way, kill yourself. 

I'm used to reading endless whining from scousers, there's has been more than enough of it. 

Ill blame the fans and the police, because that is what happened. Just because a jury was forced into a verdict through fear of the hysterical tweeting and media shaming doesn't make it the truth. 

Im happy to state the same, and have done so many times. Twitter is full of cunts, poncing around looking for the next derogatory comment to jump all over to make them feel better bout themselves. Shows weakness of character, abandon your opinions to placate the lefties. 

Well fuck them I say (very calmly too, as there is no need to get upset). I'll say what I want, when I want and wherever I want.  Liverpool fans were partly to blame for the incident, it's plain from the evidence for all to see (read it, it's out there in the public domain). 

Seems we're happy to upset the police and their families, but not Liverpool fans. Should be a bit of both. 

Difference is, the police can handle it, Liverpool tenants simply can't. 

53 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I'm used to reading endless whining from scousers, there's has been more than enough of it. 

Ill blame the fans and the police, because that is what happened. Just because a jury was forced into a verdict through fear of the hysterical tweeting and media shaming doesn't make it the truth. 

Im happy to state the same, and have done so many times. Twitter is full of cunts, poncing around looking for the next derogatory comment to jump all over to make them feel better bout themselves. Shows weakness of character, abandon your opinions to placate the lefties. 

Well fuck them I say (very calmly too, as there is no need to get upset). I'll say what I want, when I want and wherever I want.  Liverpool fans were partly to blame for the incident, it's plain from the evidence for all to see (read it, it's out there in the public domain). 

Seems we're happy to upset the police and their families, but not Liverpool fans. Should be a bit of both. 

Difference is, the police can handle it, Liverpool tenants simply can't. 

A valid and lucid argument? What the fuck are you playing at?

I've always stated that's it's pretty much 50/50, but that the verdict had to be given as it was to shut cunts up, and not through the medium of perpetual 1 minute silences. 

Now, all you have to do is convince @Jiggerycock to stop being such a toy and not to jump onto the latest verdict/report bandwagon to decide his viewpoint. 

If you want further proof of the level of wishy-washy idiot we're dealing with, ask him about Ched Evans. 

Now get a fucking avatar. 

43 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Yor gonna get yor fuckin eds kicked in ! 

Spunkers, you're an educated man, can you answer this debate? Jiffycock thinks the Scousers who got crushed were all top class, suit, silk tie and cufflinks wearing gentry on best behaviour. 

I say the filthy Scousers who got crushed were similar in their actions to Mrs Ape on Black Friday at her local tesco.

Thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Spunkers, you're an educated man, can you answer this debate? Jiffycock thinks the Scousers who got crushed were all top class, suit, silk tie and cufflinks wearing gentry on best behaviour. 

I say the filthy Scousers who got crushed were similar in their actions to Mrs Ape on Black Friday at her local tesco? 

Thoughts? 

Vast numbers of hooligans attended these types of matches in the 80's and caused chaos everywhere.

Fighting, pilfering, threatening behaviour, affray and vile language were the norm.liverpool fans were no exception and contributed to the threatening and poisonous atmosphere at the games. The Police of the day had to deal with these viscious cunts every Saturday.

Who on earth would take youngsters into such an environment ?

It was an accident.

I certainly wouldn't put Duckinfield on trial. He's suffered enough.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bubbles said:

No. See it's simple you long-winded tiresome tool. 

I asked you a simple question, one you seem incapable of answering. Let's do it in bite size chunks (I'll even number them for you), do try to keep up, dad.  

1- Were the fans standing quietly in an orderly queue waiting to go into the ground? 

The big picture?

We're two arseholes arguing over something no one here is interested in and which the wider world has largely agreed upon.

Cunts Corner indeed

23 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The big picture?

We're two arseholes arguing over something no one here is interested in and which the wider world has largely agreed upon.

Cunts Corner indeed

Swerving off topic as soon as you are struggling with your argument and incapable of answering a simple question.

You have succeeded today only in making yourself look a prize Rodney, idiot. 

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Swerving off topic as soon as you are struggling with your argument and incapable of answering a simple question.

You have succeeded today only in making yourself look a prize Rodney, idiot. 

Ah well, you know what they say 

"Always let the arsehole have the last word"

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Jiggerycock said:

Ah well, you know what they say 

"Always let the arsehole have the last word"

whats Roops got to do with this tiff ?

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

A valid and lucid argument? What the fuck are you playing at?

I've always stated that's it's pretty much 50/50, but that the verdict had to be given as it was to shut cunts up, and not through the medium of perpetual 1 minute silences. 

Now, all you have to do is convince @Jiggerycock to stop being such a toy and not to jump onto the latest verdict/report bandwagon to decide his viewpoint. 

If you want further proof of the level of wishy-washy idiot we're dealing with, ask him about Ched Evans. 

Now get a fucking avatar. 

I do need an avatar, I'll have a look for one that displays how much of a cunt I am. 

As for convincing anyone about the verdict, there is no point now. I'm simply happy that I am aware of the truth.

I prefer the deluded staying that way, gives me more people to take the piss out of. Without these fools, the world would be quite boring. 

Cunts are cunts are cunts .......... And this is a superb place to say so . 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

The big picture?

Cunts Corner indeed

Outside of the stenchingly liberal "I need to feel good about myself" wankfest that is Twitter, and the obvious pityfest that is Liverpool, the world really hasn't agreed on anything. 

They've simply been told something that doesn't add up, but due to years and years of minutes of silence, endless campaigns,  shouting down of debate and a simple close out of any other side of the story that doesn't fit the 'victim agenda', they have no room for discussion. 

Once you reach that stage, we are in the realms of being told what to think about the situation, all valid opinion leaves the room.

Well it's not for me, I think the fans and the old bill are cunts, and with equal cuntishness all round. Tell that to the fucking judge and his wankfest of a jury ✊??