CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paul Grange from Worcester

Neil

Guest Manky

The last thing on earth that I want is for a scousers to even cut him or herself shaving. No cuts off corned beef tins. No stubbed toes. Nothing. I hope they all live happily ever after.

Because sure as eggs is eggs, I don't want yo go through another 30 years of the cunts grief whoring.

Guest Ollyboro

Everycunt involved is a fucking idiot. None more so than this Grange cunt. But, we shouldn't let the cunts involved in the witch-hunt to find him off the hook. I had to Google this bag of shit Grange, to find out who the cunt is. A picture of a Mr Andrew Tinkler appeared on a Twitter picture. This Andy Tinkler seemed to be denying Grange works for him. So, Tinkler's made himself the biggest cunt on the compost heap. And he's called "Tinkler."

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I might order myself one of these for when my vintage "Adolf Hitler European Tour" t-shirt is in the wash.

Paul-Grange-Hillsborough-t-shirt.jpg

Is your vintage Adolfs European tour t shirt the one with the tour dates starting in Poland 1939..... Fucking hell not seen one of them since Sid Vicious spunked his load  in 1978.   You impress me with happy memories.  Wore mine to death

The one time. THE ONE TIME we, the great shat on and spat on population refused to take it anymore, fought back, stood up to those notionally there to protect and serve us (government and police) and inform and educate us (the media) and who do anything but and actually fucking WON.........and here you are giving the Establishment a handjob, stuck in your ghetto area mentality and revelling in it.

Just because you post in something called Cunts Corner and have a way with words doesn't make you edgy.

Guest Bill Stickers

Neil you are nomming like there is no tomorrow. Is there no tomorrow for you? Have you finally contracted AIDS after a decade of fucking the worlds ugliest, cheapest hookers? 

And what you fail to understand is that, having crawled over the evidence with a fine tooth comb for several years the jury in the Hillsborough enquiry upheld the findings of the Taylor Report in that there was not 'several thousand ticketless thugs' and that the catastrophic decisions made by the Police were theirs and theirs alone.

This started with the belief that football fans were scum and were to be treated as such, that the game was not going to be delayed and that it was easier to execute (ha!) their job if they opened the gate and let a tsunami of fans through into the central pen behind the goal in the stadium rather than deal with them outside the ground.

It's view like yours that perpetrated the belief that 'The Establishment' (and I can't think of a better word for the axis of powerful forces that came together in the wake of Hillsborough and which were so courageously and brilliantly taken apart by the JFT96 campaign) could get away with what they did.

It was Liverpool fans that died that day, but any football fan in the mid-80's will tell you, it could have been them. For the life of me, I can't understand why fans of other clubs can't put rivalry aside, mourn the death of innocent people and celebrate the victory that the JFT96 campaign achieved in the face of lies, cover ups and incompetence ranged against them.

I guess some people you can't reach and whose adherence to some hip code of 'cool' means they view themselves as no end of a hero stubbornly sticking to discredited views in the face of overwhelming evidence they are wrong.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

And what you fail to understand is that, having crawled over the evidence with a fine tooth comb for several years the jury in the Hillsborough enquiry upheld the findings of the Taylor Report in that there was not 'several thousand ticketless thugs' and that the catastrophic decisions made by the Police were theirs and theirs alone.

This started with the belief that football fans were scum and were to be treated as such, that the game was not going to be delayed and that it was easier to execute (ha!) their job if they opened the gate and let a tsunami of fans through into the central pen behind the goal in the stadium rather than deal with them outside the ground.

It's view like yours that perpetrated the belief that 'The Establishment' (and I can't think of a better word for the axis of powerful forces that came together in the wake of Hillsborough and which were so courageously and brilliantly taken apart by the JFT96 campaign) could get away with what they did.

It was Liverpool fans that died that day, but any football fan in the mid-80's will tell you, it could have been them. For the life of me, I can't understand why fans of other clubs can't put rivalry aside, mourn the death of innocent people and celebrate the victory that the JFT96 campaign achieved in the face of lies, cover ups and incompetence ranged against them.

I guess some people you can't reach and whose adherence to some hip code of 'cool' means they view themselves as no end of a hero stubbornly sticking to discredited views in the face of overwhelming evidence they are wrong.

Jiggers, you seem incapable of dropping this point, do you have a personal interest in it for any reason? If so, I am sorry for your loss, if not, up your game  

The majority of people here aren't trying to be 'cool' by disagreeing with your point, they are purely stating their own. I for one think that the blame is squarely 50/50. yes, the police acted a bit thick on the day, but only in reaction to the actions of rowdy fans. Again, I've made my point, the Sun sensationalised things to sell papers, which, oddly enough, is what red-tops do!

There was never going to be any outcome except the verdict that was given. Could you have imagined the furore and extended hassle and expense the judicial system  would have incurred if the fans had been blamed? 

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Sadly, dead Scousers fall into the same comedy category as thalidomide children. 

Guest Bill Stickers
28 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Utter bullshit and lies keep being repeated for 'comedic' effect in CC - and it's ME that's not dropping it???!

I'll shut up if everyone else does - deal?

Shut up before I shut you up you. You'll never walk again, as they say.