CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucked if we're in,fucked if we're out

Neil

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Britain is the shittest place in Europe. Fuck off. 

Well fuck off back to Nigeria where your father came from...cunt

no self pride.

Guest Manky
36 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Monumental cunt is correct. Nobody forces you or any other cunt to stay here. If it is so shit, why is half the world trying to get in? I fucking hate people who slag places off yet are unwilling to fuck off somewhere more suited to them.

In a similar vein, why do all these ragheads want Sharia law and their women dressed like black pillar boxes? Why must we put up with halal meat and forced marriages in this country? And FGM. Why are they trying to turn this green and pleasant land into a carbon copy of the shit hole they couldn't wait to get out of?

I bet you are one of them cunts on long term sick because of a broken flask. Fuck off and die.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

Monumental cunt is correct. Nobody forces you or any other cunt to stay here. If it is so shit, why is half the world trying to get in? I fucking hate people who slag places off yet are unwilling to fuck off somewhere more suited to them.

In a similar vein, why do all these ragheads want Sharia law and their women dressed like black pillar boxes? Why must we put up with halal meat and forced marriages in this country? And FGM. Why are they trying to turn this green and pleasant land into a carbon copy of the shit hole they couldn't wait to get out of?

I bet you are one of them cunts on long term sick because of a broken flask. Fuck off and die.

The stupid cunt fled Ireland and ended up in Scotland, no suprise he thinks Great Britain is shit, don't tell the cunt England is great we don't want the cock bothering queen of the night hanging around public lavatories here, that's punkapes job. 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

The stupid cunt fled Ireland and ended up in Scotland, no suprise he thinks Great Britain is shit, don't tell the cunt England is great we don't want the cock bothering queen of the night hanging around public lavatories here, that's punkapes job. 

Nothing quite like loyalty is there?

What happens when the prick finishes running to find the grass is always greener but isn't really. With a bit of luck, his last stop will be Dignitas and I bet the cunt is still moaning.

I still thank the Irish for kick starting Manchester's climb to international stardom by doing an instant redevelopment job in '96. Nobody killed and we got The Commonwealth Games out of sympathy, did a brilliant job,(leading to the 2012 Olympics in that shitty London) and the rest, as they say is history.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I said that casually but upon reflection- Where is shitter ? Of course other places are poorer , financially , but are sunny,have food, other shit. Where is shitter , eh? 

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I said that casually but upon reflection- Where is shitter ? Of course other places are poorer , financially , but are sunny,have food, other shit. Where is shitter , eh? 

Everywhere is shitter. Proper English cuisine is fine. Kraut food is McDonalds with bells on. Frog food is stuff the binman refuses to collect. Wop and dago food is shit. The Irish diet is fine but they need to think more about what to do with potatoes. When they have any.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

No , he's not correct- he is a thick, braying cunt, who drones on about fucking cars, and you, you are a lisping little northern gaylord with no more right to live than a rat. I live in arguably the best place to live in Britain, whereas poor, grim cunt you live in a disgusting open prison of a place, but hopefully not for long as you are so old, eat chip buttys and grease daily, and therefore could well be dead by Christmas.

Guest Manky
32 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No , he's not correct- he is a thick, braying cunt, who drones on about fucking cars, and you, you are a lisping little northern gaylord with no more right to live than a rat. I live in arguably the best place to live in Britain, whereas poor, grim cunt you live in a disgusting open prison of a place, but hopefully not for long as you are so old, eat chip buttys and grease daily, and therefore could well be dead by Christmas.

I don't live in a prison of any kind. I am free to leave any time I want.  I am happy with my roots. Shame you are so ashamed of yours that you have to run off and hide.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Manky said:

I don't live in a prison of any kind. I am free to leave any time I want.  I am happy with my roots. Shame you are so ashamed of yours that you have to run off and hide.

Northern Ireland is fucking shit

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Northern Ireland is fucking shit

Only parts of it. There are a lot of decent people there. Unashamedly, I support the loyalists there. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If you can't beat em.... Join em.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Only parts of it. There are a lot of decent people there. Unashamedly, I support the loyalists there. 

Yeah, a lot of it is if you avoid the obvious bitter shit holes, but in general it is shite in terms of stuff going on , jobs etc. Fuck all going on there.

Well I'm voting out. The economic arguments are inconclusive on either side (though my instincts tell me better out long-term) international cooperation on security matters are outside the remit of the EU, the big deciding issue is national self determination, accountability and the preservation of democracy.

• Like 3

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The twofold mystery is why the UK insists on hanging on to it - and why the rest of Ireland wants it back in the first place.

Fuck knows. Threefold - who the fuck wants joined on to Southern Ireland either. It's like wishing for an immense, festering boil on your arse.

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

Did you buy your M3 ftom Quincy's darkie dad?

Quincy don't know who the fuck his pappy was.  Neither does his mam, it was kind of dark in that alley way and they all look the same.   Plus you are insinuating one of Quincies parents had a job once.   Never happened.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 12/06/2016 at 3:13 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Well I'm voting out. The economic arguments are inconclusive on either side (though my instincts tell me better out long-term) international cooperation on security matters are outside the remit of the EU, the big deciding issue is national self determination, accountability and the preservation of democracy.

No it's not.

We hate them, they hate us.