CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester fans moaning about Vardy going to Arsenal

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes, cheap leather. The kind of shit they use to make your Asda trainers and the DFS sofa you sit on every night and will be paying for over the next 5 years

Cowhide?

Guest DingTheRioja

The professional irons also get paid more in a day than your bedsit is worth, with or without it's roof and walls....

...and you gladly pay over the odds to see a bunch of prima donnas dancing about a field, fall over, scream like a fucking 3 month old whose just shit chilli sauce everywhere, get up and run off laughing at the bastard in the black who's a failed iron.

It's comedy gold....

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The professional irons also get paid more in a day than your bedsit is worth, with or without it's roof and walls....

...and you gladly pay over the odds to see a bunch of prima donnas dancing about a field, fall over, scream like a fucking 3 month old whose just shit chilli sauce everywhere, get up and run off laughing at the bastard in the black who's a failed iron.

It's comedy gold....

Comedy gold indeed, like that fucked up post you just shit onto the forum. 

I would say you need to raise your game but you won't, as this as high as you can go.

Cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I would say you need to raise your game but you won't, as this as high as you can go.

Cunt. 

Lofty heights compared to you.

bet you can't wait for Linekar to get his kecks off on tele!

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm partial to him, yes. I can wait though, got all the time in the world.......

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I'm partial to him, yes. I can wait though, got all the time in the world.......

Frank you cunt, this is your fault.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Frank you cunt, this is your fault.

We don't, but I do.

You sound old as fuck, and almost dead. Your posts are slow and dull, like they are at the end of their useful life, and the old strawberry is clearly on the turn. 

Im sure you've ' had a good innings' though. Chins up. 

On 5 June 2016 at 8:23 AM, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Fuck me, how boring. 

Yes how boring.....sorry mate it's a shit nom.  Almost as shit as England.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
6 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes how boring.....sorry mate it's a shit nom.  Almost as shit as England.

There's no need to apologise,but I can see why you did. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 4 June 2016 at 8:20 PM, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

He's done the job, assisted with winning the league and done your club a great service. 

Your club is a shithole, he quite rightly wants to fuck off to pastures new and get double the money. 

You ever looked for a better job with more pay, got an offer and then been told to stay in the same shithole for the same money rather than accept the new one.

No, course you haven't, cos that would be cuntishness of the highest order.

He wants a better job and more money you stupid cunts. 

Look here, there are few things more tedious and banal than some cunt droning on about football when one doesn't, like many here, give a flying fuck about football. The all time shittest fall back conversation of dull one dimensional cunts, often the totally one sided resort of blabbering taxi drivers and bar flys etc. The only thing more tedious and banal is when comes in the form of a truly shit nom, delivered by a proper shit stabber. This is not the place for pointless football babble, you stupid fucking boring fuck.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding, I think everyone is in agreement that this new cunt is one of the thickest people this side of Bhutan. However, rest assured you are far more of an idiot than he could ever be. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, I think everyone is in agreement that this new cunt is one of the thickest people this side of Bhutan. However, rest assured you are far more of an idiot than he could ever be. 

I see what you did there, not sure you did though.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Look here, there are few things more tedious and banal than some cunt droning on about football when one doesn't, like many here, give a flying fuck about football. The all time shittest fall back conversation of dull one dimensional cunts, often the totally one sided resort of blabbering taxi drivers and bar flys etc. The only thing more tedious and banal is when comes in the form of a truly shit nom, delivered by a proper shit stabber. This is not the place for pointless football babble, you stupid fucking boring fuck.

I can only agree with this, I just had to endure it with your fucking post!!

Fuck me, you really are a boring cunt.

I noted quite a few posters loathe you on here, but I always like to give people a fair fucking chance, but they have you nailed.

Cunt

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking hell Billy boy,when are you going to carpet bomb this fuckwit,you've let him off the hook for far too long.Have you gone soft ffs ?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Cunt. 

Fuckyouwhatacunt, you've turned out to be. Well done.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

I can only agree with this, I just had to endure it with your fucking post!!

Fuck me, you really are a boring cunt.

I noted quite a few posters loathe you on here, but I always like to give people a fair fucking chance, but they have you nailed.

Cunt

Excuse me, you U turning weathervane fucking idiot cunt, you can only agree with this? You not only brought the dreary subject up but felt so strongly about it you deigned to nominate the shite. And do not go trying to canvass support in this spunk handed angle of yours, it is a fact that you are loathed more than any, like a shit stain on a wedding dress.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yacht III?

There has yet to be a third jewel in the Yacht cycle, but rest assured, she is in dry dock, undergoing second internal fix, and when she is ready, Queens like you shall be lining up to dash bottles of thunderbird off her noble hull.

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Excuse me, you U turning weathervane fucking idiot cunt, you can only agree with this? You not only brought the dreary subject up but felt so strongly about it you deigned to nominate the shite. And do not go trying to canvass support in this spunk handed angle of yours, it is a fact that you are loathed more than any, like a shit stain on a wedding dress.

Oh fuck me, what a penis.

Yeah yeah, I'm loathed more, you can have that if you need it you fuckwit, slim shouldered cunt.

Does it hurt?

Cunt!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Oh fuck me, what a penis.

Yeah yeah, I'm loathed more, you can have that if you need it you fuckwit, slim shouldered cunt.

Does it hurt?

Cunt!

I don't need it, nor do I even have to take it when you offer yourself up as a complete tool. I merely commented on concrete fact. You may not need it either, but are clearly struggling to avoid it. Don't you feel stupid, stupid?

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't need it, nor do I even have to take it when you offer yourself up as a complete tool. I merely commented on concrete fact. You may not need it either, but are clearly struggling to avoid it.

' Stupid is as stupid does '  Bubbles Gump 1994. Spent most of his time on a LawnFlite mower GRASSING.

Just now, witheredscrote said:

' Stupid is as stupid does '  Bubbles Gump 1994. Spent most of his time on a LawnFlite mower GRASSING.

Withers you little cunt, you're all over the shop now. I'm guessing too much sun or water on the brain? Either way, I just hope you die soon. 

I can hold my head high, safe in the knowledge that not one mention of grassing has been uttered by my good self.

You however, seem to be caught up on it, are you a stool pigeon rat snake in the grass? You seem to have a reputation as such from those that know you much better than I do. Tut, tut, why do you do it? 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
27 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't need it, nor do I even have to take it when you offer yourself up as a complete tool. I merely commented on concrete fact. You may not need it either, but are clearly struggling to avoid it. Don't you feel stupid, stupid?

That made me laugh, thank you.

Nothing like seeing a frothy fucking bitch moan fest!

Concrete fucking fact.....what a cunt!

34 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

5 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

That made me laugh, thank you.

Nothing like seeing a frothy fucking bitch moan fest!

Concrete fucking fact.....what a cunt!

To be fair, quince, this new cunt is all over you, sticking you with jabs to your doughy body. If he goes in for an uppercunt to your glass jaw, you're fucked. 

I just hope for your sake he doesn't find any 'yacht' nom's or it could be the end of you.