CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Leicester fans moaning about Vardy going to Arsenal

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

To be fair, quince, this new cunt is all over you, sticking you with jabs to your doughy body. If he goes in for an uppercunt to your glass jaw, you're fucked. 

I just hope for your sake he doesn't find any 'yacht' nom's or it could be the end of you. 

I wouldn't go for his face, I'll get jizz all over my fucking fist. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

That made me laugh, thank you.

Nothing like seeing a frothy fucking bitch moan fest!

Concrete fucking fact.....what a cunt!

At least you are contrite, which puts you a cunt hair in front of Ding, who is beyond help.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

As well as egg on your face. Spacker.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

' Stupid is as stupid does '  Bubbles Gump 1994. Spent most of his time on a LawnFlite mower GRASSING.

Withers, whatever are you on about?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
48 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

To be fair, quince, this new cunt is all over you, sticking you with jabs to your doughy body. If he goes in for an uppercunt to your glass jaw, you're fucked. 

I just hope for your sake he doesn't find any 'yacht' nom's or it could be the end of you. 

He's nearly got me. I do hope he doesn't zero in on anything else in my past .

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt

11 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

At least you are contrite, which puts you a cunt hair in front of Ding, who is beyond help.

10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

As well as egg on your face. Spacker.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers, whatever are you on about?

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He's nearly got me. I do hope he doesn't zero in on anything else in my past .

Fuck me!!!  I thought my old woman droned on, but this cunt......THIS CUNT!!!

Cunt!

Guest Wizardsleeve
On June 6, 2016 at 4:10 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Wiz, now that Decs has gone (again) I think we can safely admit he was right, and the old site was a pile of trite, repetitive shit, populated by subhuman cretins who wouldn't know a real man if they were raped by one.

Football fans of the Corner, unite. You have nothing to lose but your whips and chains. 

Perhaps I am being overly nostalgic and sentimental, Baws. I do remember the old format fondly, though. I just believe there was a certain panache to the cunting of that time. It flowed like a fine aged wine with eloquence and distinction. Even old Judge was able to form a quip that was elegantly constructed and left the receiver smoldering. Look what we have now, with all of the kill yourself comments from cunts who seemingly spend every hungover and tranquilizer induced hazy moment of their sad existence here, keying them. 

2 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Is your fucking fist the left one or the right one?

There's an old joke about a "whole finger" but I wouldn't like to steal the thunder from Scotty's Sickipedia threat.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Perhaps I am being overly nostalgic and sentimental, Baws. I do remember the old format fondly, though. I just believe there was a certain panache to the cunting of that time. It flowed like a fine aged wine with eloquence and distinction. Even old Judge was able to form a quip that was elegantly constructed and left the receiver smoldering. Look what we have now, with all of the kill yourself comments from cunts who seemingly spend every hungover and tranquilizer induced hazy moment of their sad existence here, keying them. 

Sounds like nostalgia. The remnants of that time - you, Roops, Rick and ollyboro - are about as much fun as a Muslim in an all you can eat hog roast open bar piss up. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Well Slleeve if it depresses you that much why on earth do you stay here.....Its getting rather boring here now in my opinion and when I no longer enjoy it I will just stop looking at it........not everybody wants the site to be just how you remember it if it ever was like that.....Its been said that the corner is a broad church and this is quite true. Stop being all watery eyed over something that never was or will be.  

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Well Slleeve if it depresses you that much why on earth do you stay here.....Its getting rather boring here now in my opinion and when I no longer enjoy it I will just stop looking at it........not everybody wants the site to be just how you remember it if it ever was like that.....Its been said that the corner is a broad church and this is quite true. Stop being all watery eyed over something that never was or will be.  

Promises, promises

Guest luke swarm
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Promises, promises

you fucking stupid cunt....I specifically laid that in for Ding....he is the most predictable cunt here....be ashamed

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I rather admire Ding, I applaud his tenacity, and am just beginning to understanding his humour.

Fuck off.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I am being sincere Ding, its not that your humour always hits the mark, it only that it is much better than Quincy, Bill, and Bubbles

Comparing me to them, even in a "favourable" manner, is an insult akin to being accused of using a fucking iPhone!!!

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is your fucking fist the left one or the right one?

There's an old joke about a "whole finger" but I wouldn't like to steal the thunder from Scotty's Sickipedia threat.

You found the thunder then to steal then ?

Where was it, as that is one seriously shite thread! 

Guest Snatch
43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Comparing me to them, even in a "favourable" manner, is an insult akin to being accused of using a fucking iPhone!!!

You have be a real desperate cunt to sínk as low as an iphone.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

You have be a real desperate cunt to sínk as low as an iphone.

Exactly, I think that cunt Eddie reckoned I had one a couple of months back... still fucking hurting over that one....The bastard!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Fuck me!!!  I thought my old woman droned on, but this cunt......THIS CUNT!!!

Cunt!

Multi quoting like ding, and I'm afraid to say even thicker . Your cunt career is nosediving into the turf alarmingly , and under the turf, through poor Gurts lounge and onward , hopefully you'll penetrate the earths mantle and get horribly burned.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Multi quoting like ding, and I'm afraid to say even thicker . Your cunt career is nosediving into the turf alarmingly , and under the turf, through poor Gurts lounge and onward , hopefully you'll penetrate the earths mantle and get horribly burned.

take it easy on the boy Quince....he has just been cunted by Gypps and is still bit fragile.. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Nope, it's not. It's thriving, like your mums sex drive. 

Try again. 

Guest Fuckmewhatacunt
3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

take it easy on the boy Quince....he has just been cunted by Gypps and is still bit fragile.. 

That one was the best, yes. I'm still trying to work out what happened (that's the thick bit kicking in). 

Im thinking stage one is still ongoing, but stage 2 is close. 

Gypsybloke has been wheeled out to assist the other useles cunts, who have failed......and rather spectacularly.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Fuckmewhatacunt said:

Nope, it's not. It's thriving, like your mums sex drive. 

Try again. 

Slow down. Timing. Keep it short for now.