CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest CuntyMcCunterson

Sexual fantasy not your strong suit? Why don't you just fuck her? or maybe she will beat you with her bitumen-filled hose, you NAUGHTY NAUGHTY BOY !!

Sexual fantasy is likely one of my strong suits actually, Cunty. However, fucking a "woman" with a hipster beard, an Adam's Apple and bollocks just doesn't get my meter ticking over. I favour mine being provably 100% female and unconscious, but preferably dead.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 15/06/2016 at 5:12 PM, Hokey Gingers said:

Some beards are ok though.

bitch.jpg

On 15/06/2016 at 6:09 PM, Rev said:

"She'll" be "hot" after being beaten fucking senseless with a bitumen-filled length of hose, then drop-kicked into a fucking municipal incinerator. I definitely wouldn't fuck her, but I suspect there are many hundreds of footballist cunts that would.

Is that George Best on the weekend?

article-1218695-039104260000044D-405_148

On 15 June 2016 at 6:49 AM, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into my golf club with or without a beard.

Fuck me Punk.....so they have taught chimps how to play pitch n put now have they.  I bet you get stuck on the crazy windmill at hole 3 every round.  Or do you like playing the back nine?    

I think golf is a proper cunts game.....you go up in my estimation.   I bet you even wear Pringles jumpers and drive a cunts Mercedes.    Top twat.

Guest CockUp
On 15 June 2016 at 1:47 PM, DingTheRioja said:

See below...

Is this where I say that I prefer my women shaven?...no?  fuck ya then!

I say have a go, Prof isn't here to object, or bore you with it's nonsensical rantings equating shaving to noncing.  What a twat that one is.  

Like this

Charles Darwin first suggested possible evolutionary explanation of beards in his work The Descent of Man, which hypothesized that the process of sexual selection may have led to beards. Modern biologists have reaffirmed the role of sexual selection in the evolution of beards, concluding that there is evidence that a majority of females find men with beards more attractive than men without beards.:lol:

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, CockUp said:

Charles Darwin first suggested possible evolutionary explanation of beards in his work The Descent of Man, which hypothesized that the process of sexual selection may have led to beards. Modern biologists have reaffirmed the role of sexual selection in the evolution of beards, concluding that there is evidence that a majority of females find men with beards more attractive than men without beards.:lol:

How interesting is that.

Now fuck off.

15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me Punk.....so they have taught chimps how to play pitch n put now have they.  I bet you get stuck on the crazy windmill at hole 3 every round.  Or do you like playing the back nine?    

I think golf is a proper cunts game.....you go up in my estimation.   I bet you even wear Pringles jumpers and drive a cunts Mercedes.    Top twat.

You're so working class.....

20 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're so working class.....

Indeed you are wrong.... I hob nob with the upper class.  I have elevated myself beyond the levels of having to play a round of golf with Terry and Kevin from marketing and accounts.  I shoot with the landed gentry........usually peasants.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 20/06/2016 at 8:42 PM, deebom said:

This trend for beards is quite handy, it lets you spot cunts from a distance.

The bigger the beard, the bigger the cunt, and the safer distance you can spot the cunt from.