CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Zingy the little EDF cunt

Guest N/A

This orange dancing dildo cunt and its strange puppet master are already beginning to creep me out.

A group of weird cunts turn up at your door playing shit music on a 1980s gettho blaster then the little orange cunt stops, reads your bill, and without saying a fucking word, the puppet master says Zingy knows you can save £200 per year if you switch to the corrupt Electricite du France.  The stupid house slave simply complies and says,where do I sign like a gullible cunt.

EDF must be trying to drum up business to help pay for the 10 year delayed nuclear fuck up at sizewell that they have failed to deliver with costs spiralling out of control.  Design cuts no doubt will have been made and as soon as it goes active half of east Anglian will go radio active causing absolutely NO genetic defects at all.

EDF are a bunch of cunts who have carved up the British energy market with the others in this small cartel that set prices as though they are in fake competition.   Oil and coal prices have plummeted over the past three years to all time lows.....however electricity prices continue to rise.   Offering £200 but only if you switch is fuck all......theiving French cunts.

Guest nobgobbler

It is a clever marketing strategy though. We remember the annoying adverts. If they bring it round Castle Gobbler it'll get kicked in the cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
45 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Punkers favourite butt plug. 

They say TV adds about 10lbs, but surely it must be a lot bigger than it appears for his bunker sized arsehole.

Guest DingTheRioja

Theres another annoying one about getting Leccy and Gaz under control, done in the style of Itchy and Scratchy blowing shit out of each other with microwaves and gas hobs...

I give it 3 months before some parent sues them to fuck for the death of one of their sprogs...

Guest Manky

I have a 2 tricks up my sleeve to deal with these cunts. First I draw their attention to the piece of 3 core cable running from the bedroom window to the nearest lamppost. If that doesn't cause them to have a thrombie, I invite them in to watch Mrs Manky on the treadmill connected to a generator.

One bloke I know got a job meter reading for e-on. With his little hand held computer, for the price of a couple of pints he would update the company's database to say there was no supply at a given address. Hence no bill would arrive. They got a bit suspicious when they realised that only 2 properties in North Manchester were connected to the National Grid.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Manky said:

I have a 2 tricks up my sleeve to deal with these cunts. First I draw their attention to the piece of 3 core cable running from the bedroom window to the nearest lamppost. If that doesn't cause them to have a thrombie, I invite them in to watch Mrs Manky on the treadmill connected to a generator.

One bloke I know got a job meter reading for e-on. With his little hand held computer, for the price of a couple of pints he would update the company's database to say there was no supply at a given address. Hence no bill would arrive. They got a bit suspicious when they realised that only 2 properties in North Manchester were connected to the National Grid.

Connect yourself to the grid you cunt.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ohm is where the heart is.

2 friends of mine, Mike Roamp and Millie Ohm went for a walk. They went over the Wheatstone Bridge into the electric field where he induced her. Etc,etc but I have forgotten most of it.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Is MikeDwarf haunting these hallowed halls? Or are you two fairies just having a corny one-liner love in?

Fuck off you sheep shagging cunt. We are on about electricity. Google it.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I get that, manks, you boring turd.

It's just that I; and everyone else, wish you'd put a fucking sock in it. 

Everyone? I am sure my witty missives are as well received as your predictable, boring Welsh waffle. As for putting a sock anywhere, do you mean the washing machine? A drawer? The microwave? Please elaborate. I am not Spunkape who frequents "1,001 disgusting things to do with socks" websites.

Guest Fatty
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I get that, manks, you boring turd.

It's just that I; and everyone else, wish you'd put a fucking sock in it. 

Well said Bubbles you orrible Cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Manky said:

So there's about 10 with leccy now then is there?

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So there's about 10 with leccy now then is there?

We play all the right notes but not necessarily in the right order.

What right do the utility companies have to  keep sending out bills?     Do they think paper grows on trees?

18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

This orange dancing dildo cunt and its strange puppet master are already beginning to creep me out.

A group of weird cunts turn up at your door playing shit music on a 1980s gettho blaster then the little orange cunt stops, reads your bill, and without saying a fucking word, the puppet master says Zingy knows you can save £200 per year if you switch to the corrupt Electricite du France.  The stupid house slave simply complies and says,where do I sign like a gullible cunt.

EDF must be trying to drum up business to help pay for the 10 year delayed nuclear fuck up at sizewell that they have failed to deliver with costs spiralling out of control.  Design cuts no doubt will have been made and as soon as it goes active half of east Anglian will go radio active causing absolutely NO genetic defects at all.

EDF are a bunch of cunts who have carved up the British energy market with the others in this small cartel that set prices as though they are in fake competition.   Oil and coal prices have plummeted over the past three years to all time lows.....however electricity prices continue to rise.   Offering £200 but only if you switch is fuck all......theiving French cunts.

image.jpeg

It looks like a turd. 

8 hours ago, Manky said:

Two? As many as that! 

Guest Fatty
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Cheers, fatty, you, um, fat cunt. 

Give eddie my best when you see him, and tell him quince has been issued with a warning from Big Bubba, 'cos nobody likes a fucking grass. 

Will do Bubs

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Maybe the EDL should adopt a bouncing type cunt but in black.

EDL or EDF?

They all look the fucking same to me...

Guest Sancho Cuntza

If you buy electricity from a frog then you have only got yourself to blame if you find your old girl in bed with a tadpole being serenaded to the dulcet tones of J'taime