CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Southern "flooding" pansies

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

A couple of thunderstorms and a few inches of water and the southerners all panic like fuck...

This cunt here...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/video_and_audio/headlines/36604250

The reporter says "it's under about 20 inches of water".. No..  that's about 3 inches you prick... the high water mark only matches the bottom step and that's about 6 inches.

Bet the BBC reporter thinks he's got a 10 inch cock then...

Guest Sancho Cuntza
15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I've never known one to be under 12 inches. The clue is in the name.

Guest Fatty
51 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

A couple of thunderstorms and a few inches of water and the southerners all panic like fuck...

The reporter says "it's under about 20 inches of water".. No..  that's about 3 inches you prick... the high water mark only matches the bottom step and that's about 6 inches.

Fuck off you northern cunt, there should be a state of emergency down here, I got my shoes wet this morning, it simply isn't good enough!

Guest Sancho Cuntza
33 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Fuck off you northern cunt, there should be a state of emergency down here, I got my shoes wet this morning, it simply isn't good enough!

I'd have thought that your belly would provide a convenient overhang to limit the chances of your shoes getting wet and squelching like your felched arsehole.

Guest Fatty
39 minutes ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I'd have thought that your belly would provide a convenient overhang to limit the chances of your shoes getting wet and squelching like your felched arsehole.

If you haven't got anything decent to say, fuck off and kill yourself you soppy cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Just because you and your ilk tolerate having their hovels flooded several times a year doesn't mean the civilised world should follow suit. Save up some money, buy some fucking sand bags, tie them to your legs and stick around for the next flood. 

Guest Sancho Cuntza
6 minutes ago, Fatty said:

If you haven't got anything decent to say, fuck off and kill yourself you soppy cunt

OK, fair play. Before I do, would sir like me to fetch him a fucking sandwich, or perhaps rub his swollen trotters?

Guest Fatty
1 minute ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

OK, fair play. Before I do, would sir like me to fetch him a fucking sandwich, or perhaps rub his swollen trotters?

That's Eddies job now FUCK OFF

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oi, you filthy Yorkshire cunt, my flight out of London has been delayed by a whole 45 minutes. This is a fucking disaster zone! 

No, London is a disaster zone normally.. a flood would only clean up the mess a little...

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Just because you and your ilk tolerate having their hovels flooded several times a year doesn't mean the civilised world should follow suit. Save up some money, buy some fucking sand bags, tie them to your legs and stick around for the next flood. 

Civilised?

Now that's the funniest thing you've ever said!

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Civilised?

Now that's the funniest thing you've ever said!

Are you going to go into an Eddie-esque rant about skull sizes and racial mixing, or just drop another joke with the n-bomb in it? 

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Sancho Cuntza said:

I've never known one to be under 12 inches. The clue is in the name.

You sound Like you have alot of experience on cock sizes. Are you a footballist?

Guest Sancho Cuntza
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You sound Like you have alot of experience on cock sizes. Are you a footballist?

No, just incredibly bent.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Fatty said:

Can you even see your shoes lardy?

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Dry and sunny in the nations No1 city. Just like summer should be. All those in that there shithole, London. Fuck off and drown you puffs.

Beautiful here in Gods' Own County as well, blue skies with a bit of white fluffy cloud, gentle breeze, 24 degrees....

I think I might have some cans of wife-beater in the fridge already cooled for beer-o-clock in about...oooo .. 5 minutes!

Guest Manky
24 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Beautiful here in Gods' Own County as well, blue skies with a bit of white fluffy cloud, gentle breeze, 24 degrees....

I think I might have some cans of wife-beater in the fridge already cooled for beer-o-clock in about...oooo .. 5 minutes!

As I frolic and gambol shrough the summer sunshine, all I can hear is a voice in my mind sending a message to all them southern puffs. "OK cunts, tea break over so back on your fucking heads"

9 hours ago, Fatty said:

Probably wet from gravy dripping onto them you fat bastard. Which is weird for you, as when you normally drop a morsel of food it hits you on the back of the fucking head you lettuce-fearing cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, nocti said:

Probably wet from gravy dripping onto them you fat bastard. Which is weird for you, as when you normally drop a morsel of food it hits you on the back of the fucking head you lettuce-fearing cunt.

No, they're wet from him sweating like a cunt trying to tie his laces fasten the velcro.

10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

My rubbish bin was on its side this morning. I'm devastated. Had to go out to it in my dressing gown. Hope Bob Geldof helps me out. 

• Like 1