CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A big thank you to all those who voted REMAIN

Guest N/A

Guest BrothersQuim

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/685873/Lawyers-referendum-result-legal-bid-block-Brexit-EU-leave

"There was outrage and warnings of riots on the streets after law firm Mishcon de Reya prepared to lodge a plea at the High Court today. It would force MPs to pass an Act of Parliament before starting the departure from the EU.

It would block the new Prime Minister from triggering Article 50 in the Lisbon Treaty, which begins Britain’s departure from the EU. The move would mean that the Government could not leave the EU quickly."

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/685873/Lawyers-referendum-result-legal-bid-block-Brexit-EU-leave

"There was outrage and warnings of riots on the streets after law firm Mishcon de Reya prepared to lodge a plea at the High Court today. It would force MPs to pass an Act of Parliament before starting the departure from the EU.

It would block the new Prime Minister from triggering Article 50 in the Lisbon Treaty, which begins Britain’s departure from the EU. The move would mean that the Government could not leave the EU quickly."

I see a dictatorship is alive and well in democracy.

Guest BrothersQuim
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I see a dictatorship is alive and well in democracy.

Surprisingly I'm not shocked by this cunt delaying tactic and I doubt many others will be, strangely the businessmen and women who are funding this seem to want to remain anonymous.....I wonder why. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Lawyers will do anything to start an argument or create an opposing view. It is aftet all, how they make their money the fucking thieving bastards.

Guest Snatch
10 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Surprisingly I'm not shocked by this cunt delaying tactic and I doubt many others will be, strangely the businessmen and women who are funding this seem to want to remain anonymous.....I wonder why. 

It shouldn't matter what the outcome was,in or out. The result should be respected and left as is. It's supposed to democratic and if the vote gets overturned the you can kiss democracy well and truly goodbye.

The only way would be to trigger article 50 before these cunts get the act through.

On 25 June 2016 at 0:44 AM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Shut up , thicko. Was that the case fuck, ask anyone 16-30 how they voted - regardless where they live , bollocks,  they voted stay. And not for holidays, they feel fucked out of entry to housing primarily and do not want shake up. Great times for them in a fucked cunt of a place in 20 years when all these old pricks like Manky are dead, and there's nobody about that wished for it. Arseholes like Manky say they are A-ok with never leaving Blighty don't need to why would you blah blah blah . Fucking examine your info

Apparently in the 18-24 category only 35% of those registered voted. Kids eh?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

i know, what a bunch of stoned cunts. Plus, the only cunts at school who give a fuck about politics are the drippy, snot nosed pitt the youngers

Guest DingTheRioja
On 06/07/2016 at 9:11 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

i know, what a bunch of stoned cunts. Plus, the only cunts at school who give a fuck about politics are the drippy, snot nosed pitt the youngers

You mean the geography teachers?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 06/07/2016 at 9:03 PM, cuntspotter said:

And these are the cunts who are complaining that "old people have ruined their future"..?

Get out of the fucking pub, get off Facefuck and Twatter, and do your fucking civic fucking duty.. or shut up..

Guest Manky
On 27/06/2016 at 4:13 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Could it be that older, more sensible heads have saved the youth of today from making a huge mistake due to their lack of maturity and misplaced idealism?

The European Union was meant to prevent any more wars in Europe. Well fuck that. I think it's time we got tooled up.

Guest I know that Cunt

The fucking dozy kids don't know their history. We went into a trading agreement in the 1970's. Over the years the fucking frogs and the krauts tried to take over our country with their various treaties and regulations which the general public never imagined would be introduced when we voted to join in the 70's. The country has just had a bellyful of all that bullshit and the first time the country was asked we said fuck off you Cuntinentals.

The kids only have themselves to blame the dozy fuckers, They are mostly immature fucking idiots filled with marxist bullshit kindly provided by the lefty teachers [Cunts], and have to grow up a bit and learn a bit of life before they realise how the country has been fucked over. And that's why older people who have matured and have some depth of knowledge on this subject wanted out of the whole plot. Well done us old cunts.

Guest Manky
10 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

The fucking dozy kids don't know their history. We went into a trading agreement in the 1970's. Over the years the fucking frogs and the krauts tried to take over our country with their various treaties and regulations which the general public never imagined would be introduced when we voted to join in the 70's. The country has just had a bellyful of all that bullshit and the first time the country was asked we said fuck off you Cuntinentals.

The kids only have themselves to blame the dozy fuckers, They are mostly immature fucking idiots filled with marxist bullshit kindly provided by the lefty teachers [Cunts], and have to grow up a bit and learn a bit of life before they realise how the country has been fucked over. And that's why older people who have matured and have some depth of knowledge on this subject wanted out of the whole plot. Well done us old cunts.

I think that is what I said but in about 1/10th of the words, you thick spaz.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Manky said:

Could it be that older, more sensible heads have saved the youth of today from making a huge mistake due to their lack of maturity and misplaced idealism?

The European Union was meant to prevent any more wars in Europe. Well fuck that. I think it's time we got tooled up.

No, it's not that, it's the other one. We've been dry shagged up the arse by grandad, and only ding and perverts like it.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No, it's not that, it's the other one. We've been dry shagged up the arse by grandad, and only ding and perverts like it.

How are the yoof going to save the world if only 35% could be arsed to get out of bed to vote?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Manky said:

How are the yoof going to save the world if only 35% could be arsed to get out of bed to vote?

They were too busy saving the world to fuck about in polling stations.

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

They were too busy saving the world to fuck about in polling stations.

And look where that got the soppy cunts. Eventually they will stop crying and the blinkers will fall from their eyes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
58 minutes ago, Manky said:

And look where that got the soppy cunts. Eventually they will stop crying and the blinkers will fall from their eyes.

Oh really. And what will they see, like you know the shape of things to come. It isn't so much one opinion of another that fucks me off, it's the groundless smug surety. You haven't a clue what way it's going, no cunt does. Arrogant cock.

Guest Manky
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Oh really. And what will they see, like you know the shape of things to come. It isn't so much one opinion of another that fucks me off, it's the groundless smug surety. You haven't a clue what way it's going, no cunt does. Arrogant cock.

Of course I don't know how this will end up. I am glad we voted to leave. If it had gone the other way, I suspect the dummy spitting and teddy bear throwing wouldn't have happened.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Manky said:

Of course I don't know how this will end up. I am glad we voted to leave. If it had gone the other way, I suspect the dummy spitting and teddy bear throwing wouldn't have happened.

Probably not, as one route didn't involve change & uncertainty. That's the thing about big change , when proposing it, it not only has to be good where it's headed, but extra good to absorb all the shite inherent to any big change. I'm not necessarily saying it isn't for the long term best, ceteris paribus, as you say nobody fucking knows, just that it really does not look extra good to warrant it.

Guest Manky
27 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Probably not, as one route didn't involve change & uncertainty. That's the thing about big change , when proposing it, it not only has to be good where it's headed, but extra good to absorb all the shite inherent to any big change. I'm not necessarily saying it isn't for the long term best, ceteris paribus, as you say nobody fucking knows, just that it really does not look extra good to warrant it.

So fucking what. 1984, Brave New World. The Final Prodramme.  All yours. Enjoy it. Thick cunt.