CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hangovers.....

Bubba C

.....are Fucking cunts.

After taking in the game and double digit pints yesterday, a few of us stupidly decided that more alcohol was in order. 

And more, and more. Lager, beer, whisky, vodka, cocktails, all manner of shots and champagne was consumed and has left me feeling most peaky today.

Why the fuck does something that is such good fun, make your head and body feel like such a dehydrated cunt the next day?

Several shits, a full English and copious amounts of water hasn't helped. 

Fuck off. 

Guest Manky

A full English? What would a full Welsh be, half a bag of Quavers and half a paper cup of pond water. Stealing our Brekkies.

Still I suppose you should be allowed to celebrate this once, you aren't used to success like some of us.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Pickled Onion Monster Munch and a hit of black tar heroin.

As for Welsh Rarebit. In the normal world it is cheese on fucking toast. Fur coats and no knickers them cunts.

17 minutes ago, Manky said:

As for Welsh Rarebit. In the normal world it is cheese on fucking toast. Fur coats and no knickers them cunts.

Quick, mancy, someone said we'd be better off in the EU on the REMAIN nom. 

Why don't you fuck off there, you monotonous, racist, boring old twat? 

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Quick, mancy, someone said we'd be better off in the EU on the REMAIN nom. 

Why don't you fuck off there, you monotonous, racist, boring old twat? 

I've sorted Europe. Its Wales turn next.

I know I can't compete with you intellectual giants on here, but fuck it, who cares.

Fuck off you sheep shagging cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Bubbles said:

.....are Fucking cunts.

After taking in the game and double digit pints yesterday, a few of us stupidly decided that more alcohol was in order. 

And more, and more. Lager, beer, whisky, vodka, cocktails, all manner of shots and champagne was consumed and has left me feeling most peaky today.

Why the fuck does something that is such good fun, make your head and body feel like such a dehydrated cunt the next day?

Fuck off. 

As a sheer matter of curiosity, you do seem to know that mixing all of those different types of alcohol will leave well cunted, why didn't you stay with pints and maybe shots.  I suspect it was the champagne and mixed cocktails that did you in.  

Hair of the dog, Bubbles.  

32 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

As a sheer matter of curiosity, you do seem to know that mixing all of those different types of alcohol will leave well cunted, why didn't you stay with pints and maybe shots.  I suspect it was the champagne and mixed cocktails that did you in.  

Hair of the dog, Bubbles.  

Being well aware of how disgusting the mix would make me feel the following day, was never going to prevent me from the rightful enjoyment of getting pant-wettingly pissed on a day of national celebration. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Bubbles said:

Being well aware of how disgusting the mix would make me feel the following day, was never going to prevent me from the rightful enjoyment of getting pant-wettingly pissed on a day of national celebration. 

Fair enough. 

4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I consider myself the same. I just always know the right place and tempo.

Just not while standing in the 12 items or less queue at the supermarket.

Sicki thread leak alert ⚠ 

I first realised that I have a drink problem when I was on my daily trip to the bottle bank.

The bloke alongside congratulated me on my technique, accuracy, and speed of delivery. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I often do, Bubs, and a more caring and sensitive lover you simply couldn't wish for.

I bet you swallow.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Bubbles said:

.....are Fucking cunts.

Fuck off. 

Whisky plus champagne .... you're fucked.