CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roadside burger vans

Bubba C

Guest BrothersQuim
35 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Whinge arse, just think of the saving on food miles!

I wouldn't have minded so much but as far as I could see they were using those shite rustler looking value burgers. The ones with more arsehole and eye lid than beef, add to that the sound of a bolt gun followed by the cows last mongy sounding brain damaged calls, I didn't find it to be an appetising option to be honest. 

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I wouldn't have minded so much but as far as I could see they were using those shite rustler looking value burgers. The ones with more arsehole and eye lid than beef, add to that the sound of a bolt gun followed by the cows last mongy sounding brain damaged calls, I didn't find it to be an appetising option to be honest. 

..just adds to the ambience...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Eddie said:

Staffed by fat traveler women with bad shoulder tats and dirty fingernails, obese lorry drivers sit on broken, cheap plastic garden furniture buckling under their colossal frames. Tea is served hotter than the surface of the sun in Styrofoam cups and their food is a health risk. Still preferable than going to the chav's favorite Nando's, reheated dog shit and chips. Beautiful. 

Eddie, though a cunt most foul you undoubtedly be, your aim is true re Nandos. Fucking shit hole full of white track suit slags and their minging little rats. It isn't barbecued chicken , it's luke warm lamp grown chicken- for cunts. The home of bbqd chicken , but it isn't barbecued chicken. What's that about? 

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eddie, though a cunt most foul you undoubtedly be, your aim is true re Nandos. Fucking shit hole full of white track suit slags and their minging little rats. It isn't barbecued chicken , it's luke warm lamp grown chicken- for cunts. The home of bbqd chicken , but it isn't barbecued chicken. What's that about? 

You've eaten in one? You make me fucking sick.  

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The phrase 'going for a cheeky Nado's' takes my hatred to new found levels, I'm talking chris akabusi grade hate.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bubba C said:

You've eaten in one? You make me fucking sick.  

They make me sick. I'm afraid so, they seem to be the only thing available on trips to cinema complexes with the brats, and the brats whinge about going then eat fuck all. Because it is disgusting shit covered with globules of their vinegary chilli sauce. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The phrase 'going for a cheeky Nado's' takes my hatred to new found levels, I'm talking chris akabusi grade hate.

Try saying that in a Manchester / Liverpool accent, or hearing it, and see your hate blossom a thousandfold. Fucking rat eating cunts , they love it.

They're fucking great places to get reconstituted offal in a roll, pick up your next plaything for the power tools rôle-playing in your discreet, but spacious lock-up and shoot the fucking breeze with the acne-ridden, nails bitten down-to-the-quick cow behind the serving hatch. Some of them, especially the unpopular and fat ginger ones get lonesome and are only too happy to get their knuckles wet, or take a fucking good jack-hammering right up their dung-hatch behind the generator out the back, in exchange for a salad burger and chips with tea to go. I think there should be one set up at every dogging site. After blowing your yogurt over some dirty bint's Scirocco window, every decent bloke should be able to grab a roll and bacon. It's fucking common sense. Peter Sutcliffe's a cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

Punk said last time he went down on you it sounded more like a squeaking fan belt than a brum noise, he also mentioned it smelling like a mechanics overalls, just with more stains. I think you may want to have a word with the slanderous little Nigerian cock worshipper is all Gypps.

Yeah right. In his fucking dreams. He prefers fish sticks.

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Brum Brum 

That's my other car impression.

I wager the original "num num" was fatties reference to himself eating a rather large sausage, bacon, egg with mushrooms sandwich ordained with brown sauce.     I am fluent in fat northerner if you need any more translations I can even understand what Manky says most of the time.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 7/1/2016 at 3:46 AM, Bubba C said:

In this day and age, who other than agency labourers, hitchhiker-murdering lorry drivers or northerners would buy anything to put in their mouths from one of these shit-holes? 

Surely these botulism and salmonella factories should be shut down on health inspection grounds? Never mind the constant exhaust fumes that permeate every bit of food and drink they stock. 

You're a cruel man, Bubba.  How many kebab crunching, grease swilling tuskers would starve were it not for the traveling vomit wagon?  These are five star fine dining establishments in comparison to dumpster diving behind KFC's, McDonald's, and toxic curries.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja

Never been in a Nandos in my life, one of my in-laws likes them, unfortunately I'm not allowed to stab her in the eyes with a fork every time she says "have you been to Nandos?"

Had the misfortune to eat in a proper restaurant opposite a Nandos, the "clientele" entering and leaving the place made me realise how fucking stupid and ugly certain portions of the population are.

Guest Manky
49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Had the misfortune to eat in a proper restaurant opposite a Nandos, the "clientele" entering and leaving the place made me realise how fucking stupid and ugly certain portions of the population are.

What were the Nando's customers like?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

What were the Nando's customers like?

Fat, sweaty, ugly, brats running amok, some wierd diarrhea-like stuff dribbling down their chins.

I assumed it was Bill & Decs eating out en famille