CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roadside burger vans

Bubba C

In this day and age, who other than agency labourers, hitchhiker-murdering lorry drivers or northerners would buy anything to put in their mouths from one of these shit-holes? 

Surely these botulism and salmonella factories should be shut down on health inspection grounds? Never mind the constant exhaust fumes that permeate every bit of food and drink they stock. 

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Not that I use these establishments but I imagine they are more competitively priced than the average Granada services where you can indulge yourself with an egg sarnie for over £3.

I particularly like the ones with the garden furniture strewn about the lay-by where you can really relax while traffic bombs past within feet of you.

Staffed by fat traveler women with bad shoulder tats and dirty fingernails, obese lorry drivers sit on broken, cheap plastic garden furniture buckling under their colossal frames. Tea is served hotter than the surface of the sun in Styrofoam cups and their food is a health risk. Still preferable than going to the chav's favorite Nando's, reheated dog shit and chips. Beautiful. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Staffed by fat traveler women with bad shoulder tats and dirty fingernails, obese lorry drivers sit on broken, cheap plastic garden furniture buckling under their colossal frames. Tea is served hotter than the surface of the sun in Styrofoam cups and their food is a health risk. Still preferable than going to the chav's favorite Nando's, reheated dog shit and chips. Beautiful. 

Indeed, Mr Ed. The 'chefs' of these establishments also wring their lank, greasy hair into the deep fat fryer each morning before using it to cook throughout the day; for everything from sausages to chips to mars bars (for the disgusting scotch cunts) to tiramisu. 

Vile. 

Guest Fatty
6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Indeed, Mr Ed. The 'chefs' of these establishments also wring their lank, greasy hair into the deep fat fryer each morning before using it to cook throughout the day; for everything from sausages to chips to mars bars (for the disgusting scotch cunts) to tiramisu. 

Vile. 

It does however make a change from my normal breakfast haunt at the Ivy

Guest Fatty
Just now, Fatty said:

It does however make a change from my normal breakfast haunt at the Ivy

Or Claridges if I really want to push the boat out or if Eddie is paying

Guest BrothersQuim
17 minutes ago, Fatty said:

Or Claridges if I really want to push the boat out or if Eddie is paying

I really don't understand why you feel the need to brag about you and Eddie bin diving behind such a fine establishment, considering the last time you went in the front door this happened, mind you it is nice to see withered working hard for once.

Guest BrothersQuim
30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Brum Brum 

That's my other car impression.

Punk said last time he went down on you it sounded more like a squeaking fan belt than a brum noise, he also mentioned it smelling like a mechanics overalls, just with more stains. I think you may want to have a word with the slanderous little Nigerian cock worshipper is all Gypps.

Guest BrothersQuim

On topic though, the worst burger van I have ever seen was one that parked literally outside of an abattoir.

I honestly don't know how the cunts could sit there and tuck in with that smell emanating from the building behind them, the death crys of the cows and sheep & sudden bang as the bolt gun went to work. 

Guest Bill Stickers

I had an overweight driving instructor for one lesson. I sacked him off because he made me drive him to his favourite burger van near Slough. My lesson started in Oxford. Fat unprofessional cunt. 

Guest BrothersQuim
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I had an overweight driving instructor for one lesson. I sacked him off because he made me drive him to his favourite burger van near Slough. My lesson started in Oxford. Fat unprofessional cunt. 

I always thought Fatty worked in an office, you live and learn I suppose.

11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You misspelt 'sucked', Bill. 

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

On topic though, the worst burger van I have ever seen was one that parked literally outside of an abattoir.

I honestly don't know how the cunts could sit there and tuck in with that smell emanating from the building behind them, the death crys of the cows and sheep & sudden bang as the bolt gun went to work. 

Whinge arse, just think of the saving on food miles!

2 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

At least you knew the food was fresh.

As a man used to haggis I never worried too much about what was in burgers until I saw a sign on a van that read, "All our burgers are guaranteed 100% testicle free". The fucking cunts, I thought, trying to use cheap, tasteless breadcrumbs in place of good quality bollocks.

John Selwyn Gummer is a cunt.