CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit : Another Diastaer LIke Suez & Christine Keeler or New Day for the UK ?

Guest Archie

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, Snatch said:

The UK won't leave. Somehow some cunt who is more corrupt than the other corrupt cunts will overturn this vote.

Notice how they're picking off the brexit politicians from within the conservative party one by one thereby eliminating any support it might have had. Nigel's gone from Ukip so that's fucked. With no opposition the remainers are already on the home run. May is a cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

If she does her job properly you won't be able to get stoned anymore.....

I'd love to see you get stoned PunkApe. Preferably by ISIS. 

Guest deebom
20 hours ago, Punkape said:

If she does her job properly you won't be able to get stoned anymore.....

You appear to be following me round the forums Punkers old bean. Do fuck off, I dont need a fag, I can cook my own toast and my toilet seat doesnt need warming either. There's a good chap.

Guest Snatch
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The last person to speak to me like that Watson drugs as well.

I think it's you that's on drugs going by that sentence.

Sherlock Holmes was a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I think it's you that's on drugs going by that sentence.

Sherlock Holmes was a cunt.

He's on something, hopefully a one-way ticket to Jupiter with Juno Bus Services.

Basil Rathbone was the best cunt though.

• 1 month later...
Guest Gong Farmer

Most of  the cunts I've spoken to in the UK that voted for Brexit haven't got a fucking clue as to why they voted for it, completely fucking clueless. I'm of the opinion that most people shouldn't be allowed to vote in referendums and elections because they are too politically apathetic and ignorant to know what they're voting for. They're quite apt at voting for some cunt on Strictly but that's where it ends. I'd introduced a system where only people in possession of an IQ of say over a 110 be allowed to vote and only then if they are adequately versed in the basics of the democratic process and tested on it. that you'd have to pass a stringent exam to be able to take part. The thick and hard of understanding don't deserve democracy, they just need to do what they are fucking well told by their intellectual  superiors and shove their wank uninformed opinions and knee jerk reactions up their fucking arses.

37 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Most of  the cunts I've spoken to in the UK that voted for Brexit haven't got a fucking clue as to why they voted for it, completely fucking clueless. I'm of the opinion that most people shouldn't be allowed to vote in referendums and elections because they are too politically apathetic and ignorant to know what they're voting for. They're quite apt at voting for some cunt on Strictly but that's where it ends. I'd introduced a system where only people in possession of an IQ of say over a 110 be allowed to vote and only then if they are adequately versed in the basics of the democratic process and tested on it. that you'd have to pass a stringent exam to be able to take part. The thick and hard of understanding don't deserve democracy, they just need to do what they are fucking well told by their intellectual  superiors and shove their wank uninformed opinions and knee jerk reactions up their fucking arses.

Brilliant plan Gongo. These disenfranchised hordes you speak off could be further divided into productive and unproductive. Wait a minute, this is a trap isn't it?

11 minutes ago, mothra said:

Brilliant plan Gongo. These disenfranchised hordes you speak off could be further divided into productive and unproductive. Wait a minute, this is a trap isn't it?

I could be in loads of groups. Uninformed. Unproductive and Unfuckingworried. Thank fuck we are going to get out. I don't know why but it sounds right. I want to join the Commonwealth and the United Nations. They sound good.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

It's all water under the bridge between me and you gongers. Let's string manky up from a lamppost and kick his bollocks in until he is infertile. 

3 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

A fucking top drawer rant gongers.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

I could be in loads of groups. Uninformed. Unproductive and Unfuckingworried. Thank fuck we are going to get out. I don't know why but it sounds right. I want to join the Commonwealth and the United Nations. They sound good.

Join the fuckin Tufty Club for all I care

11 minutes ago, mothra said:

Join the fuckin Tufty Club for all I care

Been there. Done that. Got the fucking lapel badge. Also, The Desperate Dan Pie Eaters Club.

If you take the letters M.O.T.H.R.A and mix them up. Change a few and add a couple, it spells, " I am a tetchy lump of shit who still has 2 Faecesbook accounts and I make Spunkape look nearly human"

34 minutes ago, Manky said:

Been there. Done that. Got the fucking lapel badge. Also, The Desperate Dan Pie Eaters Club.

If you take the letters M.O.T.H.R.A and mix them up. Change a few and add a couple, it spells, " I am a tetchy lump of shit who still has 2 Faecesbook accounts and I make Spunkape look nearly human"

This is good Manky. We need more of this on here

4 minutes ago, mothra said:

This is good Manky. We need more of this on here

And as for my Gollywog collection. I liked all the different jobs depicted. Unfortunately, I never collected any nuclear scientists or Olympic swimmers but had 426 bus drivers and 3,538 premiership footbsllers

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

And as for my Gollywog collection. I liked all the different jobs depicted. Unfortunately, I never collected any nuclear scientists or Olympic swimmers but had 426 bus drivers and 3,538 premiership footbsllers

You dirt sausage you

6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Most of  the cunts I've spoken to in the UK that voted for Brexit haven't got a fucking clue as to why they voted for it, completely fucking clueless.

You can say the same, about the Remain camp, maybe even more so, the fucking sheep.

6 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

You can say the same, about the Remain camp, maybe even more so, the fucking sheep.

No you can't. There was a clear intellectual divide, with thickos and rural types voting out of fear of brown people. These dickheads are now seeing EU subsidies for their flyblown deprived backwaters (e.g. Wales) disappear. I hope they drown in their satellite TV benefits squalor.  

9 hours ago, mothra said:

No you can't. There was a clear intellectual divide, with thickos and rural types voting out of fear of brown people. These dickheads are now seeing EU subsidies for their flyblown deprived backwaters (e.g. Wales) disappear. I hope they drown in their satellite TV benefits squalor.  

Yes, the clever ones listened to Cameron and the other self-serving cunts, and voted remain.

Do what you're told sheep.

2 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

Yes, the clever ones listened to Cameron and the other self-serving cunts, and voted remain.

Do what you're told sheep.

You are confused. Probably best if you concentrate on the functioning of your internal organs as all this other stuff appears to be way beyond you.