CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cristiano Cuntaldo being a benevolent God, or not.

Bubba C

The greasy, closet-loitering fuckstick has earned himself even more 'good' publicity by donating his Euro 2016 winners bonus to a kids charity. 

I have nothing against those who donate to charity, but I find it fucking appalling that this slimy mollusc donated his win bonus (not all his appearance fees, however), to a charity and then unashamedly promotes his good deed as though he's some kind of God among men, no doubt writing the £275k off his tax bill so he can keep more of his earnings anyway. 

What an absolute fucking cunt. 

Just getting the good karma in, ahead of when Portuguese Plod do him for importuning

Mind you I'd have thought he'd have earned more than that, seeing how he played for, managed, cheerled the team and generally used the entire tourney as an exercise in even further self-promotion, the grandstanding little greaseball.

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

The greasy, closet-loitering fuckstick has earned himself even more 'good' publicity by donating his Euro 2016 winners bonus to a kids charity. 

I have nothing against those who donate to charity, but I find it fucking appalling that this slimy mollusc donated his win bonus (not all his appearance fees, however), to a charity and then unashamedly promotes his good deed as though he's some kind of God among men, no doubt writing the £275k off his tax bill so he can keep more of his earnings anyway. 

What an absolute fucking cunt. 

Cunts that give donations to kids charities, help in hospitals and the like should do their best to keep it quiet like Jimmy Savile did.

It's the equivalent of you or I chucking a quid in a charity pot bearing in mind how much the cunt earns or is worth,a bigger up his own arse cunt you will be hard pushed to find,unless you know Punkape