CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gimme , Gimme ,Gimme

colonelkurtz

So the banks are considering charging businesses for deposits [or racketeering as it's known in the real world] and their latest fancy name for the cause is negative interest rates .. no it 's not you cunts ... just like "quantitive easing" is your fucking fancy dan arsehole way of saying printing fucking money [or counterfeiting as it's known in the real world] this is just your latest fucking buzz word excuse to fuck everyone over .. and know this everyone , these "announcements/suggestions/considerations" are merely these cunts way of dipping their skanky thieving toes into the water with a view to desensitizing us plebs and sneaking them in to eventually apply charges to personal bank accounts... you and me ! And don't think that swapping banks will make any difference, because their arses will be well and truly covered for that one and let's face it they've been getting away with a mammoth bullet proof "fuck you all"  fest for the past 20 years so why would they stop now.

Guest Manky

I have been with the Cooperative Bank for years. The head honcho was a drug abusing, prostitute using idiot with no banking knowledge, experience or qualifications. And he was head and shoulders above the rest of these cunts running the banks.

Give us the right to be paid weekly, in cash, and watch the wankers shit themselves

Guest nobgobbler

The cunts are pushing their luck now. Bartering will be back one day then there'll be no need for banks, loan sharks, or any other money grabbing cunts. I'm willing to swop a black cat for a can of flea powder if anybody's interested.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

The cunts are pushing their luck now. Bartering will be back one day then there'll be no need for banks, loan sharks, or any other money grabbing cunts. I'm willing to swop a black cat for a can of flea powder if anybody's interested.

You can keep the black cat but if you have fleas, I'll send you some DDT or some Agent Orange.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

So the banks are considering charging businesses for deposits [or racketeering as it's known in the real world] and their latest fancy name for the cause is negative interest rates .. no it 's not you cunts ... just like "quantitive easing" is your fucking fancy dan arsehole way of saying printing fucking money [or counterfeiting as it's known in the real world] this is just your latest fucking buzz word excuse to fuck everyone over .. and know this everyone , these "announcements/suggestions/considerations" are merely these cunts way of dipping their skanky thieving toes into the water with a view to desensitizing us plebs and sneaking them in to eventually apply charges to personal bank accounts... you and me ! And don't think that swapping banks will make any difference, because their arses will be well and truly covered for that one and let's face it they've been getting away with a mammoth bullet proof "fuck you all"  fest for the past 20 years so why would they stop now.

Any chance you could deposit a paragraph break in your next post? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Manky said:

You can keep the black cat but if you have fleas, I'll send you some DDT or some Agent Orange.

Agent orange! Are you suggesting gobbie needs defoliating?

7 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Would it be off topic to tell you that banks already have and continue to charge thick cunts for 'privileges', such as phone/travel/holiday insurance?  Thick cunts allow the banks to get away with shit like that. 

As everyone knows the financial industry is rife with bastards, so individuals and organisations can use the power of voting with their feet and promoting competition, unless there's insider info being traded to fix rates/charges etc., then everyone is fucked, until it all comes out many years later, and the lawyers get rich off the claims and lawsuits. 

Welcome to the PPI paradigm. 

Guest Manky
16 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

If she gets defoliated, the little fuckers will have nowhere to hide. Then we twat the fuck out of them with a DDT coated baseball bat with rusty nails hammered through it. This is followed by a blowtorching and a rolling in salt. Job jobbed.

Guest nobgobbler
45 minutes ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

He's not going anywhere near my bush Alf.

39 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

As long as Spunkers can still make regular withdrawals from the sperm bank, for his weekend chest smearing sessions, he'll be happy.

You'll be perfectly happy in your seedy hovel, the walls decorated with pictures of Larry Grayson, Anton du Beke and Peter Stringfellow.

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Alfie Fucking Noakes said:

44 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

He's not going anywhere near my bush Alf.

Defoliating?

....ah.. I thought you meant deflowering... nevermind...

I thought this nom was going to be about that fucking shite sitcom featuring that disabled looking potato woman ,Cathy Burke  and that prancing fucking bender Nick geyfus. Fucking shite only spunkers could like 

Guest Ollyboro
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You'll be perfectly happy in your seedy hovel, the walls decorated with pictures of Larry Grayson, Anton du Beke and Peter Stringfellow.

lol.

So that'll be 2 homosexualists and 1 definitely not a homosexualist. Where's the consistency in your reasoning, Spunkers? Have you got cock fever again?

Guest I know that Cunt
7 hours ago, Manky said:

I have been with the Cooperative Bank for years. The head honcho was a drug abusing, prostitute using idiot with no banking knowledge, experience or qualifications. And he was head and shoulders above the rest of these cunts running the banks.

Give us the right to be paid weekly, in cash, and watch the wankers shit themselves

Is that where your fucking giro is paid in you cunt?

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Is that where your fucking giro is paid in you cunt?

Giro? Is that short for Giroscope. Why would I deposit navigational aids into a financial establishment. Saying that, I do bank my blood because it is clean and pure and good. So fuck off you twat.

I am waged.

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Yak yak yak another fucking anti bank fucking commie. Fuck off.

BTW, don't start a sentence with "So", it signals your poor quality education probably at some council run inner city borstal shit-hole

11 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

So that'll be 2 homosexualists and 1 definitely not a homosexualist. Where's the consistency in your reasoning, Spunkers? Have you got cock fever again?

No not all.

What adorns the walls of your cave will be grim and tawdry and full of tossers and woofters.

You're not very bright are you.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Giro? Is that short for Giroscope. Why would I deposit navigational aids into a financial establishment. Saying that, I do bank my blood because it is clean and pure and good. So fuck off you twat.

I am waged.

Clean and pure...... fuck me that's funny...probably about as clean and pure as Rock Hudson's was or maybe Punkape's..

2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Yak yak yak another fucking anti bank fucking commie. Fuck off.

BTW, don't start a sentence with "So", it signals your poor quality education probably at some council run inner city borstal shit-hole

As opposed to some bum stretching private education with spunk dump ape?

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Gurt said:

As opposed to some bum stretching private education with spunk dump ape?

I don't believe I was addressing you fuckdust

Guest I know that Cunt
33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Co-op bank is for labour voting, gay, vegan fuckwits with AIDS. 

How long have you held your account there then?