CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Need for a new God Person

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Gong Farmer
58 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You wouldn't get into my club because you're a pleb and gay.

Who in their right fucking mind would want to join your filthy scat club? 

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Peace be upon you :o

Whenever I'm in a church and the vicar asks the congregation to offer each other a sign of peace, I do it. But while I'm saying "peace" I always think "fuck off you cunt." One day, that's going to backfire on me and I'll actually say it. 

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Whenever I'm in a church and the vicar asks the congregation to offer each other a sign of peace, I do it. But while I'm saying "peace" I always think "fuck off you cunt." One day, that's going to backfire on me and I'll actually say it. 

I am not welcome in my local church. Apparently sucking off the maire during communion is not an acceptable sign of peace here, but I got planning permission to build a gite.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, scotty said:

so what is the sign of peace then?

V for Victory?

Thumb and forefinger together and shake the hand gently sideways?

13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

so what is the sign of peace then?

V for Victory?

Thumb and forefinger together and shake the hand gently sideways?

My preferred method is to shake hands and maintain eye contact, while rifling through their pockets with my left hand. Works a treat, I usually walk out of the church showing a healthy profit. Then it's straight to the pub next door,  there's always one near a church. 

10 minutes ago, scotty said:

My preferred method is to shake hands and maintain eye contact, while rifling through their pockets with my left hand. Works a treat, I usually walk out of the church showing a healthy profit. Then it's straight to the pub next door,  there's always one near a church. 

What happens if he has a sticky Kleenex in his pocket? Or a choir?