CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pissing out of your arse

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I rent a mezzanine in a warehouse full of Italian techno squatters. Does the little ladder count? I'm just down on my luck, I'm hoping to rent a single room in an ex council house in Archway when things improve. 

Sounds familiar. I had a mate i used to visit who lived in a squat type place on fish island, with a bunch of techno squatters, with mezz's and levels cobbled together by some brazilian cunt. 

Thats what you get for living in london while not being paid 200k pa

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sounds familiar. I had a mate i used to visit who lived in a squat type place on fish island, with a bunch of techno squatters, with mezz's and levels cobbled together by some brazilian cunt. 

Thats what you get for living in london while not being paid 200k pa

I just wanted it stated that I do not actually live with deebom and his mates.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I just wanted it stated that I do not actually live with deebom and his mates.

noted. do you live on fish island? 

Guest DingTheRioja

Time to annoy you more...

20 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, you've really made an unparalleled cunt of yourself this time. You and your fucking unbelievable butter antics in France! Youve never been to France, as you're clearly too inept to get there without breaking your neck, and if you did, the only butter antics you would seek out would be last tango antics, and you would be receiving. What a faggot.

Faggot?

You fucking yankified twat, learn to speak English proper like.

19 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I certainly don't.

Everyone cunt and his pet Poodle knows that.

You just keep coming back for more.

Why do you insist on posting like this?

It annoys the fuck out of everyone.

They'd hate you less.

If you didn't.

Do.

It.

Reasons as to why I do do it, highlighted for you.

19 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I can't be bothered to refute your inane and inaccurate points, they're wrong and shite and you are not worthy. You've already made yourself look  a complete and utter unadulterated cunt and so I must decline in embarrassing you any further than what is necessary. In short you're your own worse enemy and we'll just leave it at that.

Run along now, there's a good cunt.

Thick bastard.

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Creepy little ding-like cunt.

Oi cunt, don't associate that cunt with me, just because I turned you down for a date you miserable fucking cheapskate!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Faggot?

Thick bastard.

Oi cunt, don't associate that cunt with me, just because I turned you down for a date you miserable fucking cheapskate!

Faggot fuck stain.

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Faggot?

Thick bastard.

Die

21 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh fuck! That's me after on here after two jugs of Pimm's and more than a few sneaky Gin and Tonics and a couple of spliffs of Holland's finest. That wasn't directed at you, retracted forthwith and apologies. 

.....and like so many before it this textbook Dutch campaign draws to it`s familiar and unsurprising conclusion. Acquiescence, and an a grovelling apology to the aggressor. You fuckers must have been the original social justice warriors. The melting icecaps can`t erase you pillow bitters off the map soon enough you cowardly, stupid accent , have my sister she`s very good cunts. Your a Quisling traitor and your adopted country is a disgrace.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 26-8-2016 at 9:15 AM, Hokey Gingers said:

.....and like so many before it this textbook Dutch campaign draws to it`s familiar and unsurprising conclusion. Acquiescence, and an a grovelling apology to the aggressor. You fuckers must have been the original social justice warriors. The melting icecaps can`t erase you pillow bitters off the map soon enough you cowardly, stupid accent , have my sister she`s very good cunts. Your a Quisling traitor and your adopted country is a disgrace.

That maybe but our hash and weed is better than yours. Really shit gear in the U,K isn't it?

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'm only here for the gear.

Class A through C is hit and miss here. 

Many a time did a couple of friends and I pummel through sacks of 20 gurners each, only to be disappointed by the 3-day whizz 'high' we suffered. Or snouting bags of posh like Diego Maradona, without even feeling slightly jolly. 

Although, when the supplier got it right, we'd cane it so hard we could easily lose a week to a party. 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Many a time did a couple of friends and I pummel through sacks of 20 gurners each, only to be disappointed by the 3-day whizz 'high' we suffered. Or snouting bags of posh like Diego Maradona, without even feeling slightly jolly. 

Although, when the supplier got it right, we'd cane it so hard we could easily lose a week to a party. 

It's hit and miss here too. Got a geezer at the moment that's doing a fine line in MDMA. His sends his dippy but gorgeous looking girlfriend round with the goods that's always fucked out of her brains when she arrives and then ends up fucking off a couple hours later after necking half the gear that she's laid on us... clever cunt. We fall for it every time but she's quite nice, leggy and blonde and all that and good company,  so we don't mind  too much. If she was some fuck ugly moose I'd keep her on door, pay her and then fuck her off  sharpish. Since we're all a  sucker for dippy leggy  drugged up blondes she's worth half our gear and a couple of JD's with ice to boot.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

It's all about the 2c b these days. 4 hours of acId combined with pills and no comedown. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 August 2016 at 8:15 AM, Hokey Gingers said:

What are you on about?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

That maybe but our hash and weed is better than yours. Really shit gear in the U,K isn't it?

Not any more, everyone has good hydro. If anything it's difficult to get mild weed.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 26 August 2016 at 1:39 AM, Gurt said:

Die

Gurtrude, I meant to ask earlier- is that avatar pic of your wedding night? The formidable Mrs Gurt seems intent.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Gurtrude, I meant to ask earlier- is that avatar pic of your wedding night? The formidable Mrs Gurt seems intent.

Gurt is in the cooler. Scrabbling round at the corners, trying in vain to burrow his way into the piss-soaked concrete.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Gurt is in the cooler. Scrabbling round at the corners, trying in vain to burrow his way into the piss-soaked concrete.

i hope he's still got his shoelaces.