CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay couples and adoption

Guest Judas

Guest Bill Stickers

Is being a milk monitor even a thing in UK schools?

Maybe at one of spunkers imaginary private schools they used to put on blindfolds and milk the teachers' cows for jersey gold top cream in their gobs, but at my semi rural comprehensive nobody would have dared take up such an overtly homosexual volunteer position. 

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I don't understand your point? Two gay men might not be able to control themselves if young boys are sleeping in a room in their house, simply because they are gay?

What if they aren't peadophiles? And are faithful to one another? What if they adopt a girl?

By the same logic, all sleepovers should be banned. I imagine straight wives simply cannot resist shagging their son's prepubescent friends. Did you sometimes find it hard to resist shagging your young daughters friends because you are straight?

Idiot.

My post was clumsy and obviously not clear. It is not my concern that the child would be attacked if visiting a friend with same sex parents , my concern is a child witnessing the unnatural act of two same sex partners portraying a normal existence when is clearly is an ungodly perversion and anything but normal.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Judas said:

My post was clumsy and obviously not clear. It is not my concern that the child would be attacked if visiting a friend with same sex parents , my concern is a child witnessing the unnatural act of two same sex partners portraying a normal existence when is clearly is an ungodly perversion and anything but normal.

It is not unnatural though. Uncommon, perhaps. One could even argue abnormal. But unnatural is simply not true.

I have witnessed gay people kissing before, I've never felt compelled to immediately go around fucking blokes in the arse. I think the issue here may be your own sexual insecurities? 

Your prejudice is just that, prejudice. The fact you ascribe to religious bollocks shows just how irrational and feeble minded you are. 

Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It is not unnatural though. Uncommon, perhaps. One could even argue abnormal. But unnatural is simply not true.

The definition of unnatural is 'contrary to the ordinary course of nature; abnormal'

You're welcome Bill.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Judas said:

The definition of unnatural is 'contrary to the ordinary course of nature; abnormal'

You're welcome Bill.

That's one definition. another is something which does not occur within nature. Humans are not the only animals to exhibit gay behaviour. 

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

That's one definition. another is something which does not occur within nature. Humans are not the only animals to exhibit gay behaviour. 

Homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as in the human perversion. The interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. 

20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Were you in the Debating Society at school, Bill? (They probably called it something less obviously embarrassing, of course, like TDS, or DebSoc, or The Gay Fucking No Mates Club.) These arguments you're advancing bear the resigned hallmark of someone who has just drawn the task of arguing for the motion “That Mrs Thatcher was the best thing that ever happened to the Trades Union movement.”

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Were you in the Debating Society at school, Bill? (They probably called it something less obviously embarrassing, of course, like TDS, or DebSoc, or The Gay Fucking No Mates Club.) These arguments you're advancing bear the resigned hallmark of someone who has just drawn the task of arguing for the motion “That Mrs Thatcher was the best thing that ever happened to the Trades Union movement.”

See baws, I don't mind taking abuse from a gentleman and scholar such as yourself. I just object to these bottom feeders like judas riding off the coat tails of others. He's a poor mans PunkApe and, make no mistake, a raging fucking homo.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

See baws, I don't mind taking abuse from a gentleman and scholar such as yourself. I just object to these bottom feeders like judas riding off the coat tails of others. He's a poor mans PunkApe and, make no mistake, a raging fucking homo.

Lol

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

A poor man's Punkape? What a grisly concept.

1 minute ago, Judas said:

Lol

Apologies to both you and Bill, but I appear to have run out of likes. This doesn't happen very often - it usually either means that the Corner is going through a purple patch and my profligacy on like button is a sound barometer of its rude health; or that I'm off my fucking tits on something stronger than Super Lager.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apologies to both you and Bill, but I appear to have run out of likes. This doesn't happen very often - it usually either means that the Corner is going through a purple patch and my profligacy on like button is a sound barometer of its rude health; or that I'm off my fucking tits on something stronger than Super Lager.

perhaps you've been liking in your spare time CB? Or liking down Lambeth?

1 hour ago, Judas said:

Homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex.  

Animals are fucking stupid. Can you mention one whale in the history of mankind that has had a record in the top ten? Can you? Can you mention one whale who's written the equivalent of, er, 'Othello', Shakespeare, 'Health & Efficiency'? They've produced nothing in the way of literature. All they've fucking produced is a load of other whales and all they eat is fucking plankton, and they call them intelligent. Can you imagine drifting along in the sea with your mouth open and a lot of fucking plankton going in?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, mothra said:

Animals are fucking stupid. Can you mention one whale in the history of mankind that has had a record in the top ten? Can you? Can you mention one whale who's written the equivalent of, er, 'Othello', Shakespeare, 'Health & Efficiency'? They've produced nothing in the way of literature. All they've fucking produced is a load of other whales and all they eat is fucking plankton, and they call them intelligent. Can you imagine drifting along in the sea with your mouth open and a lot of fucking plankton going in?

If its an endangered species then I say fuck em.

2 minutes ago, mothra said:

They were at the Nuremberg rallies, mate. They were all whales.

21 minutes ago, mothra said:

Moby Dick was a gifted orator.....

2 hours ago, Judas said:

Homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as in the human perversion. The interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. 

That's absolute bollox.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have witnessed gay people kissing before, I've never felt compelled to immediately go around fucking blokes in the arse. I think the issue here may be your own sexual insecurities? 

Your prejudice is just that, prejudice. The fact you ascribe to religious bollocks shows just how irrational and feeble minded you are. 

Fuck off.

You're a gay apologist who fails to confront perversion through fear and your own lack of a moral correctness.

You are as disgraceful as the the large portion of society who are brainwashed by our gay controlled media who pedal a nosh bedwetter morality.

You pathetic cretin.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're a gay apologist who fails to confront perversion through fear and your own lack of a moral correctness.

You are as disgraceful as the the large portion of society who are brainwashed by our gay controlled media who pedal a nosh bedwetter morality.

You pathetic cretin.

You've got me on the ropes fella. I also got called a blowhard by some new cunt. I'm at a real loss for words.