CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay couples and adoption

Guest Judas

To grow up to be well-balanced adults, children need role models of both sexes. Boys without fathers under-achieve, especially since there are now fewer male teachers in primary schools.

We are a 'Christian' country - even if few go to church, our values remain based on Christian teaching. Two parents are axiomatic - 'Honour thy father and mother', invokes the Fifth Commandment.

Children raised by gay parents are offered only one partnership model and are therefore (some argue) more likely to be gay.

If Roman Catholic adoption agencies close rather than allow gay couples to adopt, the number of adopted children will decline, leaving more in the unsatisfactory care system.

Some areas of life cannot be legislated for and must be left to individual conscience. A sufficiently large minority simply find gay parenting 'wrong'; the practice therefore should not be enforced on all.

This practice should be made illegal as it's child abuse.

If my wife and I died, I'd rather our children went to a financially secure, mentally stable, loving and caring gay couple, than a male-female couple who were mentally and physically abusive. 

Sounds like stating the obvious doesn't it when put like that? It's about the level of care a couple can give, not what they like doing legally and between consenting adults in the bedroom.

• Like 4

Guest I know that Cunt
15 minutes ago, Judas said:

To grow up to be well-balanced adults, children need role models of both sexes. Boys without fathers under-achieve, especially since there are now fewer male teachers in primary schools.

We are a 'Christian' country - even if few go to church, our values remain based on Christian teaching. Two parents are axiomatic - 'Honour thy father and mother', invokes the Fifth Commandment.

Children raised by gay parents are offered only one partnership model and are therefore (some argue) more likely to be gay.

If Roman Catholic adoption agencies close rather than allow gay couples to adopt, the number of adopted children will decline, leaving more in the unsatisfactory care system.

Some areas of life cannot be legislated for and must be left to individual conscience. A sufficiently large minority simply find gay parenting 'wrong'; the practice therefore should not be enforced on all.

I agree. In my view, children should be protected and certainly shouldn't be placed with preverts, whether its paedo preverts, men who want to do unnatural acts with other men preverts or fucking catholic priests.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If my wife and I died, I'd rather our children went to a financially secure, mentally stable, loving and caring gay couple, than a male-female couple who were mentally and physically abusive. 

Sounds like stating the obvious doesn't it when put like that? It's about the level of care a couple can give, not what they like doing legally and between consenting adults in the bedroom.

Reductio ad absurdum. Plenty of sane heterosexual couples on the waiting list whom are fully vetted.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The dilemma doesn't arise in the first place if you kill the children first before turning the gun on yourself. 

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's about the level of care a couple can give, not what they like doing legally and between consenting adults in the bedroom.

It's not the bedroom I'm worried about Deco, it's George Michael's backyard aka the public bogs, Clapham Common, Rhyl dodgems etc.

35 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh come on Dexs, I don't wish to be rude, but if your kids went to live with anybody who was mentally stable the shock would kill them  surely.

Can anyone on here genuinely say that if their young son or daughter become friends with an adopted child from a same sex couple and would not have a slight concern that their child is spending time / sleepovers surrounded by a same sex couple? Obviously it's far more important that the couple are nice genuine adults however I would still have a slight concern.

5 minutes ago, Judas said:

Can anyone on here genuinely say that if their young son or daughter become friends with an adopted child from a same sex couple and would not have a slight concern that their child is spending time / sleepovers surrounded by a same sex couple? Obviously it's far more important that the couple are nice genuine adults however I would still have a slight concern.

They're likely to have higher than average IQ and won't have a chav dog that might eat my son or daughter

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Judas said:

Are you a member of an imaginary golf club by any chance? 

9 hours ago, Judas said:

I might be wrong, but the only high profile case of child abuse attributed to a same sex couple that I can think of involved the two women in Fife. 

On the other hand, you have got the mother and boyfriend of baby P, Fred and Rose West, and countless other high profile cases of child abuse associated with "normal couples". So in answer to your question, no, I wouldn't have any concern in my child having a sleep over at same sex couple's home, as there is absolutely no real evidence that suggests it would put them in disproportionate danger. There is plenty of pseudoscientific and quasi-religious   "evidence" that would suggest otherwise, but as I am not a bigoted fucking idiot, I tend to quite rightly ignore this.

• Like 2

If faggots have such well developed parental skills and shit like that, why do they insist in using the human body's main sewer as a playground. They want to adopt children to try and pretend they are normal. It is just  wrong. Like putting Denzil Washington in Henry V Part Ii.

See the link below to my "Adopt a doll for bumboys" product. The 6 month old doll sleeps with its mouth open and farts spunk bubbles

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, mothra said:

It's not the bedroom I'm worried about Deco, it's George Michael's backyard aka the public bogs, Clapham Common, Rhyl dodgems etc.

What about Prestatyn?

Guest DingTheRioja

I'd object because I don't think they are 'normal' but what they do in private is fuck all to do with me, putting a child in that situation normalises it. I don't for one second think they are more likely to abuse, probably less likely.

But they're poofs.

I'd probably be considered 'not normal ' because I don't want kids at all, I hate the fuckers.

Cue usual off topic abuse....

7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'd probably be considered 'not normal ' because I don't want kids at all, I hate the fuckers.

I am the same. No kids, don't want any, hate the little cunts.

Don't worry about the abuse. Most of the twats on here will be off to adopt a kid with their boyfriend now the corner has given them the idea.

They won't fuck with the Northern Powerhouse.

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Most gay couples will eventually be tempted to abuse the chilldren they adopt because they are sexually perverted and disturbed.

11 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I agree. In my view, children should be protected and certainly shouldn't be placed with preverts, whether its paedo preverts, men who want to do unnatural acts with other men preverts or fucking catholic priests.

Not all Catholic priests are perverts you thick sod.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Not all Catholic priests are perverts you thick sod.

He didn't say they were, punkers. He said they were preverts. 

Incidentally,  I'm appalled that the thread has got this far without anybody mentioning elton john or michael jackson. Shame on the lot of you.

10 hours ago, Judas said:

Most people would be concerned that their young male sons might be inveigled into sodomy on a sleepover with........sodomites.

Quite reasonably.