CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People that go on cruises

Neil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Frank said:

Locked-in syndrome decs. I can only communicate by blinking. This is it... they turn off the machine on Sunday. 

Diving bell and butterfly. I hope your planning on releasing an astounding book in these last moments, rather than all this drivel. Never mind, off with one machine, on with another - a furnace type of machine.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Ape said:

No, it isn't. Stickers is a despicable cunt, and I want him dead. Dead by dawn.

Of course he is, everyone here is a despicable piece of shit. Whatever has he done to make himself "top dog". One g in dog, this isn't fucking Compton.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Old man rhythm is in my shoes
No use t'sittin' and a'singin' the blues
So be my guest, you got nothin' to lose
Won't ya let me take you on a sea cruise?

Why

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:58 AM, Frank said:

Locked-in syndrome decs. I can only communicate by blinking. This is it... they turn off the machine on Sunday. 

Just heard the news. Sad. I passed away a few weeks back. The drink. Meet me in Ronnie Scott's on Saturday and we can toast our demise. I met Carl Orr in Adelaide 20 years ago. Got good seats.

19 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Just heard the news. Sad. I passed away a few weeks back. The drink. Meet me in Ronnie Scott's on Saturday and we can toast our demise. I met Carl Orr in Adelaide 20 years ago. Got good seats.

Get the beers in and i will bring the nuns..although you won't be able to do anything with the nuns on the account that you're dead, guess i will drink your beer as well.

You can't get the drinks in either, oh bollocks , i will drink and fuck in your honor..