CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Lives Matter

Witheredscrote

So these fucking idiots sit in the middle of London City Airport runway, which is black tarmac, at 6.00am (which is pretty dark), wearing dark clothes, and some with dark faces. Stupid misguided cunts. If there was ever a good time for an A318 to do an emergency landing it was then.  6,000 generally honest hardworking people having their working day disrupted didn't think that black lives mattered whilst this was going on. Horsewhip the lot of them. Calling Rick for the defence.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Are the Police shooting innocent black people around the UK now?

they do give a warning first. Its one of the rules before engaging the enemy...I believe the recommended warning goes thus:

STOP,,,,,or I.... BANG,,,,,,,,,, open fire

firm but fair.

14 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Are the Police shooting innocent black people around the UK now?

That's largely an American thing. On the other hand

More than 500 black and ethnic minority individuals have died in suspicious circumstances while in state detention over the past 24 years, but not a single official has been successfully prosecuted, a report examining institutional racism has revealed.

The report, by the Institute of Race Relations, concludes that too little has changed to prevent black and Asian people dying in detention and that seemingly racist attitudes remain a concern, with a “large proportion of these deaths involving undue force and many more a culpable lack of care”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/mar/21/500-black-asian-deaths-custody-no-prosecutions

They have blacked up faces but scream and shout every time the Black and,White Minstrels are mentioned. A bit pointless starting a White Lives Matter counter movement, watching the news from London, it doesn't seem there is a racial element to most of the stabbings.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

They have blacked up faces but scream and shout every time the Black and,White Minstrels are mentioned. A bit pointless starting a White Lives Matter counter movement, watching the news from London, it doesn't seem there is a racial element to most of the stabbings.

Given the chance I would stab you whatever colour you are.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Given the chance I would stab you whatever colour you are.

With your cock and right in his arse. You Tesco loyalty card holding, aids ridden Nigerian.

26 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

That's largely an American thing. On the other hand

More than 500 black and ethnic minority individuals have died in suspicious circumstances while in state detention over the past 24 years, but not a single official has been successfully prosecuted, a report examining institutional racism has revealed.

The report, by the Institute of Race Relations, concludes that too little has changed to prevent black and Asian people dying in detention and that seemingly racist attitudes remain a concern, with a “large proportion of these deaths involving undue force and many more a culpable lack of care”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/mar/21/500-black-asian-deaths-custody-no-prosecutions

Surely they are not the only race to die in suspicious circumstances. The same in America,you never hear of whites,hispanics or any other non-black race being innocently beaten up or killed. It's because it doesn't make news. Surely all lives matter.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

WELSH LIVES MATTER

Now that's going way too far. 

We don't need much coal anymore and what we do need we can buy from abroad. We buy all the steel we need from china and thanks to Brexit all the Lamb now comes from New Zealand, so apart from Catherine Jenkins they can all fuck right off and take their fucking shitty seaweed pies with them.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

So these fucking idiots sit in the middle of London City Airport runway, which is black tarmac, at 6.00am (which is pretty dark), wearing dark clothes, and some with dark faces. Stupid misguided cunts. If there was ever a good time for an A318 to do an emergency landing it was then.  6,000 generally honest hardworking people having their working day disrupted didn't think that black lives mattered whilst this was going on. Horsewhip the lot of them. Calling Rick for the defence.

Fucking cunts should be put to work on a sugar plantation in Jamaica.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fucking cunts should be put to work on a sugar plantation in Jamaica.

why are they getting all this favourable treatment then Pinky.......I would love a job on a sugar plantation if it was located in Jamaica, good jobs in the tropics don't grow on trees you know.

Just now, luke swarm said:

why are they getting all this favourable treatment then Pinky.......I would love a job on a sugar plantation if it was located in Jamaica, good jobs in the tropics don't grow on trees you know.

I was going to suggest that the jobs in Jamaica wouldn't attract any pay......

30 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Surely all lives matter.

You'd think so, wouldn't you, but I'm afraid your world view has been skewed by the institutionally racist establishment which prevents you from realising that black lives are special. The fascist revisionist historians have conspired to hide the truth that Africa was a land of infinite peace and tranquility where no-one ever got killed, ever, prior to the arrival of the white devils. Except, that is, by malaria, Ebola, lions, simian AIDS, heatstroke, leopards, rogue elephants, tsetse flies, Marburg virus, drought, and priapic mountain gorillas.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'd think so, wouldn't you, but I'm afraid your world view has been skewed by the institutionally racist establishment which prevents you from realising that black lives are special. The fascist revisionist historians have conspired to hide the truth that Africa was a land of infinite peace and tranquility where no-one ever got killed, ever, prior to the arrival of the white devils. Except, that is, by malaria, Ebola, lions, simian AIDS, heatstroke, leopards, rogue elephants, tsetse flies, Marburg virus, drought, and priapic mountain gorillas.

You can get killed by a Gorrilla on the Broadwater Farm estate.