CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cardboard Sleeves For CDs

Guest Ahriman

Guest Ahriman

Whatever dopey cunt came up with these cheap, tacky, disc scratching pieces of shit deserves to be boiled alive in donkey cum.
Is the music industry so hard up that it can't afford to distribute its CDs in something that doesn't resemble a freebe from some 3rd rate tabloid rag?
Thanks to these monumental fucking cheapskates, my "brand new" Anal Cunt album has more cuts then a fat emo girl after being dumped for her vastly more attractive sister.

Guest Ollyboro

Agreed, but what's the fucking alternative? Surely not the plastic jewel(?) cases they started out in. I own about 600/ 700 CDs. About 80% of these CDs have only been listened to a dozen times. Yet 98% of them  have  a cracked case. It's the record packaging equivalent of Brittle Bone Disease.

On a separate note, Peanut, who's the blackest cunt you've ever set eyes on? The blackest cunt I've ever set eyes on was at a set of traffic lights, in London. It was night, and as  I turned around to look vaguely at the cunt next to me there was nocunt there! Then the guy opened his eyes and I realised the cunt was really black and falling asleep in his Datsun fucking Cherry.

It is cuntagonal for sure. If the industry hadn't been so tight wad, they could have used vinyl style sleeves for the CDs. Artwork would have still been cool and the buyer still feel that had something worthwhile. No wonder downloads and pirate downloads are of more interest to kids.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
49 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Whatever dopey cunt came up with these cheap, tacky, disc scratching pieces of shit deserves to be boiled alive in donkey cum.
Is the music industry so hard up that it can't afford to distribute its CDs in something that doesn't resemble a freebe from some 3rd rate tabloid rag?
Thanks to these monumental fucking cheapskates, my "brand new" Anal Cunt album has more cuts then a fat emo girl after being dumped for her vastly more attractive sister.

What idiot buys CDs/DVDs/BRs? 

Cunts, that's who.

Theyre shit. Torrent to media drive- fuck them.

27 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Agreed, but what's the fucking alternative? Surely not the plastic jewel(?) cases they started out in. I own about 600/ 700 CDs. About 80% of these CDs have only been listened to a dozen times. Yet 98% of them  have  a cracked case. It's the record packaging equivalent of Brittle Bone Disease.

On a separate note, Peanut, who's the blackest cunt you've ever set eyes on? The blackest cunt I've ever set eyes on was at a set of traffic lights, in London. It was night, and as  I turned around to look vaguely at the cunt next to me there was nocunt there! Then the guy opened his eyes and I realised the cunt was really black and falling asleep in his Datsun fucking Cherry.

What sleeve do you have on your Lieutenant Pigeon's greatest hits cd?

Guest Ahriman
1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Funny you should ask that Olly.

There I was, standing in the middle of some deserted alleyway in Soho's red light district, wanking myself bloody and minding my own business, when all of a sudden, a terrible sight befell my DMT addled eyes. Staggering towards me was the blackest cunt I'd ever seen, at least that's what I first thought. As the pale moonlight washed over this shadowy figure, I quickly realized that with the exception of his eyes, which were glazed over with cum, that this man was actually covered from head to toe in shit. As this creature passed, I could have sworn that I overheard him muttering something about 'golf courses','lols', and 'gerbils'. The smell was so bad, it was almost enough to put me of my midnight wank. Almost...

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

The frequency of music pirating has been on the upswing recently. Thieving cunts like them bugger honest cunts like you. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I never really understood how the original floppy disks worked, I mean a thin flimsy plastic disk spinning at speed in a cardboard envelope. It shouldn't have worked, but it did.

They spun? Fuck me. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
25 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I never really understood how the original floppy disks worked, I mean a thin flimsy plastic disk spinning at speed in a cardboard envelope. It shouldn't have worked, but it did.

Fuck me...floppy disks, DOS based programs like spreadsheets and word processors, printing queues that often went past assignment due dates, SCSI chains. 

Rick, you cunt!  Now look at what you've done!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

Fuck CD's, buy vinyl records you cuntstack, if it isn't on vinyl then it isn't worth buying..

Proper care and storage are vital with vinyl. A moist, humid area, such as between a humidifier and furnace will assure a lifetime of listen pleasure. 

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Proper care and storage are vital with vinyl. A moist, humid area, such as between a humidifier and furnace will assure a lifetime of listen pleasure. 

Mine are well looked after, i have the latest security devices in place such as claw hammer swinging gadgets and a couple of vicious raptors..

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Mine are well looked after, i have the latest security devices in place such as claw hammer swinging gadgets and a couple of vicious raptors..

You need a suspended conveyor system which will grab any would be thief by roughy implanting a meat hook between the 5th and sixth thoracic vertebrae and carry the cunt strain to a tree chipper or cremation furnace. 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Autoexec.bat

Guest Bill Stickers

I'd like to see the music industry shift towards the N64 cartridge based system. I only ever had one game break. It came apart in half, I sellotaped it back together and it still works.

Minidiscs were cunts.