CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mr. Cuntbreed Sube and his family 10.

Jake The Muss

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

It says something for a shithole like this that an afternoon in Wetherspoons is a welcome relief from the reality lurking outside.

I had the misfortune to visit Luton only 3 weeks ago to overnight before going to Berlin with Sleazyjet......I also had the misfortune to have my supper in Weatherspoons and even by their standards the food was fucking disgusting........its a fucking huge emporium that you could house an Army in but seems to have only 2 or 3 staff manning the bar.....in addition these minimal bar staff seem to have lost the ability to remember anyone's feature for more than 20 seconds as they have no sense of priority and simply serve in what can only be described  as a random manner.

On the bright side though, the interior of said drinking establishment was one of the only areas within this Caliphate of a city that was Burka and  crocheted skullcap free. Luton, Horrible horrible place in summary..............Airport is total shit also.      

16 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Don't worry, it already haunts me every fucking day.

Still, we've all got a cross to bear...apart from the fact that you're not allowed to mention crosses in fucking Luton. Unless it's a cross marking your carotid artery so the huge majority of the cunts here can hack your head off.

I'd much rather be called a cunt than mohammed.

Autocoprophagous Bulgar (to quote the legendary Frank Muir).

Can't disagree with any of it.

And one of the widest dual carriageways is a 30mph limit. Cost me £60. Cunting Talivan cunts.

Yes, I do expect a sympathy vote. The ONLY benefit of living in this shithole.

It says something for a shithole like this that an afternoon in Wetherspoons is a welcome relief from the reality lurking outside.

The very fact that you haven't yet killed yourself is testament to your fortitude. You're either mentally unstable or a glass half full kind of cunt.

44 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Don't worry, it already haunts me every fucking day.

Still, we've all got a cross to bear...apart from the fact that you're not allowed to mention crosses in fucking Luton. Unless it's a cross marking your carotid artery so the huge majority of the cunts here can hack your head off.

I'd much rather be called a cunt than mohammed.

Autocoprophagous Bulgar (to quote the legendary Frank Muir).

Can't disagree with any of it.

And one of the widest dual carriageways is a 30mph limit. Cost me £60. Cunting Talivan cunts.

Yes, I do expect a sympathy vote. The ONLY benefit of living in this shithole.

Your self-deprecating humour is a breath of fresh air. Don't ruin it by devolving into a thick racist. 

Would you be so kind as to get an avatar? It would help identify you and at a swift glance advise me to skip over your posts.

Guest luke swarm
39 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

It would help identify you and at a swift glance advise me to skip over your posts.

Give the lad a chance Bubba.......don't go all Ding on him just yet!

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I had the misfortune to visit Luton only 3 weeks ago to overnight before going to Berlin with Sleazyjet......I also had the misfortune to have my supper in Weatherspoons and even by their standards the food was fucking disgusting........its a fucking huge emporium that you could house an Army in but seems to have only 2 or 3 staff manning the bar.....in addition these minimal bar staff seem to have lost the ability to remember anyone's feature for more than 20 seconds as they have no sense of priority and simply serve in what can only be described  as a random manner.

On the bright side though, the interior of said drinking establishment was one of the only areas within this Caliphate of a city that was Burka and  crocheted skullcap free. Luton, Horrible horrible place in summary..............Airport is total shit also.      

Frau Mothra likes the breakfasts but even she has to admit that the single slag mothers with their Ritalin deficient bastards, don't exactly smoke her bacon. As for Luton Mr Swarm, you are a silly person for going there, even if it was for the purpose of leaving there

19 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have probably seen you at some stage, i'm in Greenwich..we should meet up and get chinese eyes..

Nice part, or one of the shit parts? I cant be associating with cunts from the nice part, I have a reputation to uphold...

49 minutes ago, deebom said:

Nice part, or one of the shit parts? I cant be associating with cunts from the nice part, I have a reputation to uphold...

Shame really, we could have cruised on down to Frank's swanky place..to make sure the old hairy cunt was dead and then proceeded to get those chinese eyes at some unlicensed dive bar before a night of pinky...your loss.

7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Shame really, we could have cruised on down to Frank's swanky place..to make sure the old hairy cunt was dead and then proceeded to get those chinese eyes at some unlicensed dive bar before a night of pinky...your loss.

Hardly.