CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The truth hurts

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Hideous scrawny grandmother Rosemary Ben - Allee was arrested upon landing at Liverpool airport. She was drunk and abusive to other passengers on board the Easyjet flight, calling them cunts. She has been fined and slapped with a community order. This is a gross miscarriage of justice and the magistrate is a cunt. Surely anybody flying with Easyjet is a cunt, as are all scousers.

Withers, i hate to spray diarrhoea all over your parade, but what is the truth that hurts here? I hope your answer is truly excellent, and I've missed something hilarious hidden in plain view, in which case I shall apologise. Until then, you are a cunt.

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Withers, i hate to spray diarrhoea all over your parade, but what is the truth that hurts here? I hope your answer is truly excellent, and I've missed something hilarious hidden in plain view, in which case I shall apologise. Until then, you are a cunt.

You are an absolute cunt and it hurts you to admit it. Did you know Hunstanton henhouses have unlocked doors.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

You are an absolute cunt and it hurts you to admit it. Did you know Hunstanton henhouses have unlocked doors.

Oh do they now. Maybe I'll pay them a visit- they'll love my cock- it's fowl.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Hang on, you distracted me with your chicken hints. What's this truth hurts shit? Or is it drunken nonsense?

Guest Lady Penelope

Louise Bauress, representing Ben-Allee, said her client had no previous convictions and had acted out-of-character.

She said: “It is very sad that at 60 years of age she falls to lose her good name. She is a grandmother to four and is deeply ashamed to be before the courts today.”

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He supposedly puts away 13 bottles of wine a day, so he's alright by me, Nocs.

I hope it wasn't Pinot Grigio, otherwise that'd make him a girly poof...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Friday, September 09, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Decimus said:

Je veux pisser.

gerard-depardieu-640x360.jpg

It's getting more difficult to tell the difference between the stage show and the animated version of Shrek 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/9/2016 at 0:21 PM, Manky said:

Which stupid cunt gave a scouser a passport?

In my Bible, The BhaghatMankySutra, it says that God gave us Liverpool accidentally when he had a hangover. To even it up he gave the French B.O. and the Welsh, Charlotte Church.

I still would!