CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The truth hurts

Witheredscrote

Hideous scrawny grandmother Rosemary Ben - Allee was arrested upon landing at Liverpool airport. She was drunk and abusive to other passengers on board the Easyjet flight, calling them cunts. She has been fined and slapped with a community order. This is a gross miscarriage of justice and the magistrate is a cunt. Surely anybody flying with Easyjet is a cunt, as are all scousers.

Guest nobgobbler
14 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Hideous scrawny grandmother Rosemary Ben - Allee was arrested upon landing at Liverpool airport. She was drunk and abusive to other passengers on board the Easyjet flight, calling them cunts. She has been fined and slapped with a community order. This is a gross miscarriage of justice and the magistrate is a cunt. Surely anybody flying with Easyjet is a cunt, as are all scousers.

They should stick to what they're good at .... fuck off and nick sumink.

Which stupid cunt gave a scouser a passport?

In my Bible, The BhaghatMankySutra, it says that God gave us Liverpool accidentally when he had a hangover. To even it up he gave the French B.O. and the Welsh, Charlotte Church.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

. She has been fined and slapped with a community order. 

well that should certainly teach her a damn good lesson....and with this kind of harsh draconian sentence handed out it will send out the right message to all the people contemplating such foolishness whilst flying.

fuck with us and you will have to do some gardening or cleaning at some coffin dodgers house for a day or two....a real deterrent and no mistake.   

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

well that should certainly teach her a damn good lesson....and with this kind of harsh draconian sentence handed out it will send out the right message to all the people contemplating such foolishness whilst flying.

fuck with us and you will have to do some gardening or cleaning at some coffin dodgers house for a day or two....a real deterrent and no mistake.   

The "Justice for the Easyjet one" campaign is being set up right now. They are demanding a £6 million public enquiry and planning candlelit vigils and we can certainly expect 25 years of grief whoring.

My message to scousers, speak English or die, laa.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Manky said:

The "Justice for the Easyjet one" campaign is being set up right now. They are demanding a £6 million public enquiry and planning candlelit vigils and we can certainly expect 25 years of grief whoring.

My message to scousers, speak English or die,

It was the stewards fault for crowding them in,,,,some without priority boarding slips...oh the humanity.  

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

It was the stewards fault for crowding them in,,,,some without priority boarding slips...oh the humanity.  

Let us not forget that scousers visited upon us the greatest peacetime war crime in history, Brookside

(They wanted to make Crossroads as well but couldn't find the quality actors, world class set or gripping storylines)

37 minutes ago, Manky said:

In my Bible, The BhaghatMankySutra, it says that God gave us Liverpool accidentally when he had a hangover. To even it up he gave the French B.O. and the Welsh, Charlotte Church.

I would wear Charlotte Church like a fucking coonskin cap. Er, she's not still 14, is she?

44 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Frank looks like he could do with a bit of help?

Win-win. He gets his hovel hoovered and la scouse gets 'a real deterrent and no mistake'.

Would legal aid support an appeal?

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would wear Charlotte Church like a fucking coonskin cap. Er, she's not still 14, is she?

Bit vague for you.

Dress size or weight (stone), probably of late.

What's your hat size?

EDIT: Bollocks, by the time I'd typed it it was fucking history!

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Piston said:

Frank looks like he could do with a bit of help?

Win-win. He gets his hovel hoovered and la scouse gets 'a real deterrent and no mistake'.

Joking aside, cleaning Franks place out would be no easy ride, congealed carpet littered with used Kleenex, empty bottles of brown ale everywhere, soiled skinny jeans and matted artificial hair in the bedroom......not to mention the terrible smell of failure, boiled cabbage and stale piss.