CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Japes aplenty. But imagine what may transpire if you believed that a 'Sierra Leone' was a limited edition, classic Ford. You turn up to purchase it and instead of a well preserved 80s motor car, you find yourself presiding over a war torn region full of Africans trying to kill each other. 

fuckation! I think this might have happened to a mate of mine Authoritah. He saw an ad in Autotrader, went to check it out and came back with ebola.

16 hours ago, ratcum said:

It's an example in biological classification called 'type species' where one species within a genus has all the classic attributes. Others species will have some of these but not a full set. They are therefore in the same Genus as Rattus rattus but a different species in their own right. Thus Rattus rattus is a rat's rat and Rattus norvegicus is an also ran. Gorilla gorilla is my fave. Frank is Turdus turdus

Rattus rattus truly is a rat's rat. A thinking rat's rat. Other, lesser rats either want to be one, or be with one. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 17/09/2017 at 1:20 PM, Spanky said:

Rattus rattus truly is a rat's rat. A thinking rat's rat. Other, lesser rats either want to be one, or be with one. 

He is actually Rattus norvegicus .. a common brown rat.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:55 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

Japes aplenty. But imagine what may transpire if you believed that a 'Sierra Leone' was a limited edition, classic Ford. You turn up to purchase it and instead of a well preserved 80s motor car, you find yourself presiding over a war torn region full of Africans trying to kill each other. 

I think you mean the Celine Dion XK130 Automatic. So there. Corrected yet again.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes, that's what I said. The Satsuma Castanet XR4i Turbonutter Fanny Magnet.

Ah, but can you imagine if Rape Seed was the smear upon Diane Abbots encrusted gusset?

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Its that why my minge twitches when a Jaguar E Type goes past?

No Pen. That's high tension current created because the owner of the Jag' has failed to fit suppressors to the ignition coil and spark plugs. Plays havoc with analogue TV and radio signals too. Your ladylips are fine, don't worry.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Pen. That's high tension current created because the owner of the Jag' has failed to fit suppressors to the ignition coil and spark plugs. Plays havoc with analogue TV and radio signals too. Your ladylips are fine, don't worry.

Phew!

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The thought of your Quaker oats encrusted, Werther's Original stinking cunt makes me feel physically fucking sick. 

Never mention it again.

I'm from Crewe so the oats are Mornflake .. peasant!

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The thought of your Quaker oats encrusted, Werther's Original stinking cunt makes me feel physically fucking sick. 

Never mention it again.

Steady on decs, you'll have roops typing out "misogynist" again. That said, her phone probably auto-suggests it by now. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

To be blunt about it I have always seen Decs as the kind of man who would eat lumpy porridge.

But it's the only way to eat in Pen, less of course on toast.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

A while back I reported on the incidence of women with large chins.

Before that it was big feet.

Well in the last few days it's been birds with only one arm. On the tele, public transport, down our road etc. What in Huygens' wavelets is going on?

It's a sign from God Ratty.

"She who art blessed by stubby appendage shall for a time, roam the face of the Earth as a divine messenger, her ministry, shall herald the arrival of Valdez." Corinthians. Chapter 48, verse 19.