CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntbreeds queueing outside the pound shop..

Jake The Muss

Evening cuntbreeds.

I would like to share this pile of human cuntishness with you all. As i was on my way to work this morning, i got off one sweltering cunt bucket of a bus to get another to continue my genocidal rage journey but on the way to the bus stop i saw some very sad cuntbreeds, there was about ten people queueing outside the pound shop waiting for it to open,, now i know pound shops are very popular among you lot but would you queue outside one and wait til it opens so you can buy your latest top of the range bargain.

9 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Evening cuntbreeds.

I would like to share this pile of human cuntishness with you all. As i was on my way to work this morning, i got off one sweltering cunt bucket of a bus to get another to continue my genocidal rage journey but on the way to the bus stop i saw some very sad cuntbreeds, there was about ten people queueing outside the pound shop waiting for it to open,, now i know pound shops are very popular among you lot but would you queue outside one and wait til it opens so you can buy your latest top of the range bargain.

They were probably the staff you thick cunt

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

They were probably the staff you thick cunt

Don't be fucking stupid, some of these cuntbuckets had cans of beer that they were drinking..really wiredscrote, i wouldn't post something that i wasn't sure about you fucking big conked cunt..i have an idea. Why don't you post something about Frank, maybe the title,,Frank's Chinese RazorBlades..Go and do one..CUNT !!

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Evening cuntbreeds.

Poundshops are a complete rip off and all their merchandise is shoddily made Chinese tat...

The discerning shopper always frequents the 99p shop for the desired quality, ambiance and cheap shampoo.   

16 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Don't be fucking stupid, some of these cuntbuckets had cans of beer that they were drinking..really wiredscrote, i wouldn't post something that i wasn't sure about you fucking big conked cunt..i have an idea. Why don't you post something about Frank, maybe the title,,Frank's Chinese RazorBlades..Go and do one..CUNT !!

Did you know Luke is Nigerian. You will need your Estwing 24oz leather grip to crack his skull. lol

3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Did you know Luke is Nigerian. You will need your Estwing 24oz leather grip to crack his skull. lol

You dozy cuntbrain, Luke hasn't evolved into anything that resembles anything from the human periodic table. Did you know that he has an annoying stutter and a club foot..

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

11 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You dozy cuntbrain, Luke hasn't evolved into anything that resembles anything from the human periodic table. Did you know that he has an annoying stutter and a club foot..

Ker ka ker kerrr  kerr  Kuntzs. 

14 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

And a speech impediment, the Brummie cunt. Like a scouset with learning difficulties.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Manky said:

And a speech impediment, the Brummie cunt. Like a scouset with learning difficulties.

Scousets with learning difficulties...now that is a rare beast indeed in this day and age.....almost as rare as a Mank that can spell.

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Scousets with learning difficulties...now that is a rare beast indeed in this day and age.....almost as rare as a Mank that can spell.

Scousets. They are them fuckers. from Liverpootle.

56 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Poundshops are a complete rip off and all their merchandise is shoddily made Chinese tat...

The discerning shopper always frequents the 99p shop for the desired quality, ambiance and cheap shampoo.   

Do these cheap chavy cunts use shampoo?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Evening cuntbreeds.

TC, sometimes the sale on bog roll makes it worthwhile!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, luke swarm said:

sale you say...how much are they? not much more than a pound ill wager. 

It's the bloody tax.  Still twelve rolls at that price is a steal.  What doesn't snake down the s-curve with yesterday's take away can be used to wipe the computer screen clean.  

2 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Evening cuntbreeds.

Why don't you drive a car  ?

I'll bet you're disabled. Do you have spinabifida ?

Guest Gong Farmer

I'd probably buy my clothes pegs from a pound shop, can't see much point in paying more than a quid for something like clothes pegs where they possibly cost more than that else where . In fact, I think you'd have to one stupid dimwitted cunt not to buy your clothes pegs for a quid in a pound shop. So who's going to admit to being a dimwitted cunt for not buying their clothes pegs for a quid in a pound shop? 

Come on, let's be 'aving you.

14 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'd probably buy my clothes pegs from a pound shop, can't see much point in paying more than a quid for something like clothes pegs where they possibly cost more than that else where . In fact, I think you'd have to one stupid dimwitted cunt not to buy your clothes pegs for a quid in a pound shop. So who's going to admit to being a dimwitted cunt for not buying their clothes pegs for a quid in a pound shop? 

You're more likely to buy your shit from a charity shop and still look like a pis-stained tramp.

For good measure fuck off as well.

Retard.

lol.

Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're more likely to buy your shit from a charity shop and still look like a pis-stained tramp.

For good measure fuck off as well.

Retard.

lol.

You're not very good at this are you? Predictably lame bollocks coming from a cunt fueled purveyor of half arsed shite.  Give it up before you bore every cunt to death.

1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're not very good at this are you? Predictably lame bollocks coming from a cunt fueled purveyor of half arsed shite.  Give it up before you bore every cunt to death.

I've had enough of your puerile mutterings and inane drivel. Please post on another site and preserve the boredom thresholds of the total cretins on here........

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
15 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

Evening cuntbreeds.

Buswanker cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Gong Farmer said:

I'd probacommunitybuy you'reothes pegs a pound shop, can't see much point in paying more than a quid for something like clothes pegs where they possibly cost more than that else where . In fact, I think you'd have to one stupid dimwitted cunt not to buy your clothes pegs for a quid in a pound shop. So who's going to admit to being a dimwitted cunt for not buying their clothes pegs for a quid in a pound shop? 

best ask an expert who knows about the commodity fluctuations relating to clothes pegs. Gypps! youre needed.