CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scout Leaders

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Probably because you are talking bigoted bollox.

Hang on, Manky says that actually some of these people are well meaning and want to do the best for kids, and that it's a minority of paedo wierdos who's fucked up the image of the scouts etc, and you're calling him the bigot?

13 hours ago, Manky said:

We have suffered as a society because of the lack of positive role models for our youth. The insidious nature of paedo faggotry has blackened the reputation of these well meaning people and all you cunts can do is mock.

Edited by DingTheRioja
forgot to multiquote!

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Hang on, Manky says that actually some of these people are well meaning and want to do the best for kids, and that it's a minority of paedo wierdos who's fucked up the image of the scouts etc, and you're calling him the bigot?

I don't understand his stupid reply either.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

In the interests of fairness and equality. There are scouts, cubs and BEAVERS!!!

Have we just lost Neil? *

* That is in reference to beaver = minge not the age group, you fucking cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, mothra said:

Perhaps I should have clarified my brownies then?

Probably not, I assume you're just talking about consuming them as food?

That's fine, on here you can roast (in an oven) and eat (for food) a child, however any references that might be construed as paedo tendancies, or allegations of, are not allowed, and not to be alluded to...

Guest Lady Penelope
On 15/09/2016 at 8:51 PM, witheredscrote said:

How many merit badges did you get Pukey?. Decimus got 26 for sucking off the scout master

PunkApe does have outdoor living skills and he lives in a posh area .. he feeds out of the bins and sleeps in a bus shelter in Wilmslow.

12 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's fine, on here you can roast (in an oven) and eat (for food) a child, however any references that might be construed as paedo tendancies, or allegations of, are not allowed, and not to be alluded to...

still, phooaarrrr!!

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Be back in Cheshire next month :P

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Always prick their eyeballs with a fork if you are cooking them in a microwave combination oven.