CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scout Leaders

Ape™️

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Ape said:

What makes a grown man wish to become a scout leader? Surely they don't enjoy the company of young boys? Or perhaps they do. Fucking strange cunts.

perhaps they were turned down by the Catholic Church.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Ape said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Punkape were involved in scouting of some description, the fucking faggot.

I believe that his favourite book is Baden Powells  "Scouting for Boys"

ps It really is called that. 

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

What makes a grown man wish to become a scout leader? Surely they don't enjoy the company of young boys? Or perhaps they do. Fucking strange cunts.

Creepy bastards, one and all.

Any cunt who wants to be in the scouts, lead the scouts, or dib-dab (jib-jab?), is expendable in the circle of life. 

We have suffered as a society because of the lack of positive role models for our youth. The insidious nature of paedo faggotry has blackened the reputation of these well meaning people and all you cunts can do is mock.

To see the potential of organised youth, all we have do is look at the youth of another European nation from the 1930's. This is demonstrated by the fine rendition of "Tomorrow belongs to me" in the film Cabaret.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

We have suffered as a society because of the lack of positive role models for our youth. The insidious nature of paedo faggotry has blackened the reputation of these well meaning people and all you cunts can do is mock.

To see the potential of organised youth, all we have do is look at the youth of another European nation from the 1930's. This is demonstrated by the fine rendition of "Tomorrow belongs to me" in the film Cabaret.

Just fuck off and whittle something.

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

Just fuck off and wittle something.

Are you pissed off because the former No.1 Garmisch-Partenkirchen Scout Troop fucked up the Rue de Collaborator cobbles with their Panzers?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The same can be said for those fucking delusional cadet leaders, army, sea or air. Take your fucking pick. Run by twat who never grew out of dressing up like a cunt and pretend you're part of the armed forces. Eagle eyed, gripping hands and no genital 40 somethings from suburbia that are hen pecked to fuck.

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The same can be said for those fucking delusional cadet leaders, army, sea or air. Take your fucking pick. Run by twat who never grew out of dressing up like a cunt and pretend you're part of the armed forces. Eagle eyed, gripping hands and no genital 40 somethings from suburbia that are hen pecked to fuck.

I must take issue with this blanket condemnation of some well meaning people. Although you get some Captain Mainwaring types, the good work of the majority cannot be overestimated. They take the kids off the streets and give them discipline, comradeship training and sports Better this than the feral pondlife that pollute our streets.

At the same time I believe anyone who voluntarily works with children has a special place reserved for them in the deepest abyss of hell. They need fucking sectioning.

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

Probably because you are talking bigoted bollox.

I wish I was more like you. To bury my head in the sand and only see the good in everyone must be marvellous.

But totally wrong.  I say what I see and think. That is truth and honesty, not bigotry.

3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

A boy scout can be awarded many badges. One of the most sought after badges is the Punkape Insignia. This was given to a scout who bored the other scouts to sleep in the tents with the utterings of constant drivel.

I tell this for fuck all Weirdoscrotum you little pipsqueak big conked cuntbreed, what's worse is if we're talking about French scout leaders. Now what do you say to that, EH ?