CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parents that live near polluting steelworks.

Guest I know that Cunt

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

It is the duty of every Englishman to hate the Welsh. We no longer shoot them with a bow and arrow in Chester but have a better way to kill them off, we let them manage their own Health Service.

If they don't want us to hate them, why do they make it so easy?

Do you hate the Welsh more than the French then. We have indoor toilets now

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

No. Both equally. A pile of shit in the corner of the living room does not make it an indoor toilet.

3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

2 hours ago, Manky said:

No. Both equally. A pile of shit in the corner of the living room does not make it an indoor toilet.

I reckon that backfired, withers, you thick cunt. Trying to curry favour with the northern buffoon, idiot.

The ginger degenerate is a sad, bitter old cunt - he hates everyone, and everyone hates him. Even northerners, they hate him the most due to the shame and embarrassment he brings upon the region and their sub-human species. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I reckon that backfired, withers, you thick cunt. Trying to curry favour with the northern buffoon, idiot.

The ginger degenerate is a sad, bitter old cunt - he hates everyone, and everyone hates him. Even northerners, they hate him the most due to the shame and embarrassment he brings upon the region and their sub-human species. 

I like Withers, he is a good person. Anyone who is proud of a French Connection must have strong Genes. (Ho -ho, Gene Hackman starred in the French Connection, chortle, titter)

As for you fucking Welsh. A Scouse overspill sink estate with no redeeming features. Qualified only to sponge off their infinitely superior neighbours to the East.

Mancs do not hate me, I am their John of Arc. I am their St George, always ready to take up my sword against any dragon, particularly the Welsh dragon. I only wish Yorkshire had a dragon too but at least they shag sheep like the Welsh.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

MANKY LIKES ME, MANKY LIKES ME. My cup runneth over. I feel complete.

its taken a long time for you to achieve this ambition........I think now is the time to reveal your true identity Withers....or should I say Mr Mohammed Ibn Tutushite.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

I like Withers, he is a good person. Anyone who is proud of a French Connection must have strong Genes. (Ho -ho, Gene Hackman starred in the French Connection, chortle, titter)

As for you fucking Welsh. A Scouse overspill sink estate with no redeeming features. Qualified only to sponge off their infinitely superior neighbours to the East.

Mancs do not hate me, I am their John of Arc. I am their St George, always ready to take up my sword against any dragon, particularly the Welsh dragon. I only wish Yorkshire had a dragon too but at least they shag sheep like the Welsh.

Idiot

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Ape said:

Does IKTC cleverly select (utterly shit) noms to enable him to berate the Welsh, and consequently Bubba?

Well fuck my old boots, there's no getting anything past you is there. It's amazing, how on earth did you manage to spot that so obvious fucking wind up you cretinous wankstain of a cunting mongoid?

11 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well fuck my old boots, there's no getting anything past you is there. It's amazing, how on earth did you manage to spot that so obvious fucking wind up you cretinous wankstain of a cunting mongoid?

Yes, I have amazing powers of deduction. Shame you haven't, as if you did you'd have deduced I was taking the piss out of you, and wouldn't have felt it necessary to make this moronic reply.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, I have amazing powers of deduction. Shame you haven't, as if you did you'd have deduced I was taking the piss out of you, and wouldn't have felt it necessary to make this moronic reply.

Easy to say now, but you made a right fucking twat of yourself didn't you? But I suppose you are used to that. Fuck off

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Ape said:

I made a right fucking twat out myself? Sorry, but I can't see it. Now you, on the other hand, are making a right fucking twat of yourself 24/7.

Then I am a success, thankyou. X

30 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Now everybody has (quite rightly) pointed out that you're a pathetic Punkape wannabe, I see your diction has now changed to emulate Thundercunt. 

This also followed your feeble efforts at becoming a filthy racist in order to get into bed with Eddie and Manky, who despite being disgusting humans, are occasionally capable of raising some mirth in these parts.  

Why do you feel the need to poorly imitate; and attempt to align yourself with the dregs of CC? 

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

I wish Jewdy was here. He'd have liked you IKTC

Guest Bill Stickers
On 9/16/2016 at 6:47 PM, Bubba C said:

Now everybody has (quite rightly) pointed out that you're a pathetic Punkape wannabe, I see your diction has now changed to emulate Thundercunt. 

This also followed your feeble efforts at becoming a filthy racist in order to get into bed with Eddie and Manky, who despite being disgusting humans, are occasionally capable of raising some mirth in these parts.  

Why do you feel the need to poorly imitate; and attempt to align yourself with the dregs of CC? 

IKTC in a nut shell. A chameleon, always changing his colours, and gay enough to be featured in a Culture Club song.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

IKTC in a nut shell. A chameleon, always changing his colours, and gay enough to be featured in a Culture Club song.

Your favourite band presumably, or was that the village people? 

@bubbles, don't accuse me of being a feeble racist, I am a very good racist as you should know.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

It's possible that he's too gay for Culture Club, maybe he could don his leathers one last time and make a play to become a backing dancer for the Village People?