CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Parents that live near polluting steelworks.

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

These people have cheap hovels in Wales where steelworks and factories belch out huge amounts of pollution. They are well aware that their children are at risk of under development of their brains and will have severely reduced intelligence yet they still ignore the risks. We wont mention any names but we know someone here who falls into that category the poor sap.

I'm happy to say that my parents chose to live in Worcestershire where we have excellent quality air and consequently don't suffer the same reduced intelligence as the unfortunates to our west.

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

These people have cheap hovels in Wales where steelworks and factories belch out huge amounts of pollution. They are well aware that their children are at risk of under development of their brains and will have severely reduced intelligence yet they still ignore the risks. We wont mention any names but we know someone here who falls into that category the poor sap.

I'm happy to say that my parents chose to live in Worcestershire where we have excellent quality air and consequently don't suffer the same reduced intelligence as the unfortunates to our west.

Congratulations. You've avoided rickets and diphtheria.

Most people in Wales now have HIV/AIDS.

7 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You live with your parents?!!

Fuck off to bed you parasitic twat.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I can understand your anger at our resident Welshman but I am baffled by your illogical hatred of the citizens of Herefordshire. As far as I can tell they produce excellent Beef and Cider.....I think you should retract your statement immediately and apologise.  

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, luke swarm said:

I can understand your anger at our resident Welshman but I am baffled by your illogical hatred of the citizens of Herefordshire. As far as I can tell they produce excellent Beef and Cider.....I think you should retract your statement immediately and apologise.  

I will if you can show me that the west stops at Herefordshire. 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, I know that Cunt said:

I will if you can show me that the west stops at Herefordshire. 

ah you mean past Offas Dykes then. I am glad you cleared that up...do try and give a bit more detail in your next tirade.

Guest I know that Cunt
17 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Does IKTC cleverly select (utterly shit) noms to enable him to berate the Welsh, and consequently Bubba? Or is he just a fucking spastic?

Poor IKTC.....he does seem to get very tired and emotional quickly when conversing with Bubba. 

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

Does IKTC cleverly select (utterly shit) noms to enable him to berate the Welsh, and consequently Bubba? Or is he just a fucking spastic?

Nothing clever about this muppet's actions, Ape, the corner truly has plumbed new depths. 

Maybe he's been saving up (living rent-free with his parents has no doubt helped), and he's making a crafty play to purchase CC for a song, subsequently turning it into an homage to pinky and a forum to discuss Harley Davidsons, whilst regrouping before his next attempt to enter some bikers? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You fucking spastic. UKGOV are closing steelworks quicker than you can get out of one of your shitty nappies. You need to re - sight your attention in the opposite direction and look towards China. Although their one child policy is a lame attempt at limiting the effects. Are you Chinese by any chance. PMSL.

9 hours ago, Ape said:

Ape, I don't think its a case of Or. This cunt is a spastic that happens to hate the Welsh. Perhaps Bubba's dad sold him some leg callipers made out of shit steel that rusted and broke.

20 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Ape, I don't think its a case of Or. This cunt is a spastic that happens to hate the Welsh. Perhaps Bubba's dad sold him some leg callipers made out of shit steel that rusted and broke.

It is the duty of every Englishman to hate the Welsh. We no longer shoot them with a bow and arrow in Chester but have a better way to kill them off, we let them manage their own Health Service.

If they don't want us to hate them, why do they make it so easy?