CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barbara Windsor

Guest Judas

With 2016 already a good year for the removal of annoying celebs, I hope the grim reaper has Babs on his must visit list.

Although some cunts consider Barbara Windsor a ‘national treasure’, they couldn't be more wrong.

The dirty old slag was a parking space for any violent 60's gangster including the sexually confused Krays twins who probably done the oompa loompa up her chocolate factory. 

She was shit in ever Carry On film, an ugly dwarf of a cunt with an annoying laugh. 

Now eastenders have killed the wig wearing midget off she is making a living in tacky Bingo adverts, can't this bald, spam headed, saggy titted mini freak just die and take Mary Berry with her?

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Judas said:

With 2016 already a good year for the removal of annoying celebs, I hope the grim reaper has Babs on his must visit list.

Although some cunts consider Barbara Windsor a ‘national treasure’, they couldn't be more wrong.

The dirty old slag was a parking space for any violent 60's gangster including the sexually confused Krays twins who probably done the oompa loompa up her chocolate factory. 

She was shit in ever Carry On film, an ugly dwarf of a cunt with an annoying laugh. 

Now eastenders have killed the wig wearing midget off she is making a living in tacky Bingo adverts, can't this bald, spam headed, saggy titted mini freak just die and take Mary Berry with her?

Don't you like her then?

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here stop messing abaaaht nyahahahaha.

That's my other Barbara Windsor impression.

This 'written impressions' gig has definitely got legs (unlike Barbera Windsor who has two ham hocks dangling from her grundies).

See if you can get this one:

"Oooooh Betty! The cat done a whoopsie in my beret!"

36 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

This 'written impressions' gig has definitely got legs (unlike Barbera Windsor who has two ham hocks dangling from her grundies).

See if you can get this one:

"Oooooh Betty! The cat done a whoopsie in my beret!"

Decimus!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

No opinion really. My great grandfather used to shag her apparently

That doesn't narrow it down much now does it?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Here stop messing abaaaht nyahahahaha.

That's my other Barbara Windsor impression.

What's the first? Or is that for a different website?

She knew the Krays she did. As she always likes to remind us. Good old East End girl she is.

That actually comes from a well to do family from the West End and whose Mother paid for her to have elocution lessons.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

She knew the Krays she did. As she always likes to remind us. Good old East End girl she is.

That actually comes from a well to do family from the West End and whose Mother paid for her to have elocution lessons.

electrocution lessons would have been more appropriate in this case.

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

She married Ronnie Knight,a total villain and bellend who did blags then became a drug dealer and alcoholic.

"Never harmed anyone did our Ron and a fine gentleman".....

Bet he had AIDS as well.

Guest Gong Farmer
35 minutes ago, Punkape said:

8 pints of what ?

Probably eight pints that Grolsch Kanon that we get over here that weighs  in at 11.6%. How the fuck that stuff still passes a beer beats the hell out of me. More than three will hospitalize even the hardest of boozers.