CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Luton Airport

Guest Bill Stickers

16 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

That's rich coming from a inane  humour void like you. FFS!

I`m unsure as to the designated category assigned to spineless and ball less fuckers like yourself so i`ll stick with "Dutch", it`s the one size fits all for cunts really.

They say from time to time in the Dignitas Clinic in Zurich a client sometimes has a change of heart, a last minute pang of doubt. This can be somewhat awkward under the circumstances but the staff have came up with a novel solution. They read Bill Stickers Overcooked Pasta nom word for word. Apparently it works like a charm with the clients blowing into the straw like a set of bagpipes or mashing the fucking keyboard.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`m unsure as to the designated category assigned to spineless and ball less fuckers like yourself so i`ll stick with "Dutch", it`s the one size fits all for cunts really.

They say from time to time in the Dignitas Clinic in Zurich a client sometimes has a change of heart, a last minute pang of doubt. This can be somewhat awkward under the circumstances but the staff have came up with a novel solution. They read Bill Stickers Overcooked Pasta nom word for word. Apparently it works like a charm with the clients blowing into the straw like a set of bagpipes or mashing the fucking keyboard.

You never did point me in the direction of your classic noms. Would you care to do so? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You could've stopped at Luton, Bill. Not stayed there, just nommed the whole place, it's fucking grim. 

In a cruel twist of irony, the airport is probably it's only redeeming feature,  due to it offering the quickest mode of transport to as far away from the grey shithole that everyone despises, as possible. 

It still seems to suffer shits like stickers passed though it's neon bowels, shat into the air like a grotty pollutant offset to some foreign shit hole for tuppence in carbon points. What a fucking toad.

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It still seems to suffer shits like stickers passed though it's neon bowels, shat into the air like a grotty pollutant offset to some foreign shit hole for tuppence in carbon points. What a fucking toad.

How to make Luton worse, send Stickers in... Poor bastards have enough on their plates as it is....

Guest Gong Farmer
On 18-9-2016 at 0:36 PM, Hokey Gingers said:

I didn't bother reading that. I just saw that 'Pokey Fingers' had replied with one of his dreary yawn inducing piss poor retorts and just couldn't be fucked to trawl though it. A flea in your ear matey boy... keep it short, sharp and straight to the point or don't fucking bother.

Now there's a good cunt.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 18-9-2016 at 5:06 PM, Bill Stickers said:

You never did point me in the direction of your classic noms. Would you care to do so? 

That's because he can't. He's a tedious repetitieve bore that contributes absolutely fuck all to this site other than tedious repetitive boring bollocks. Ever listened to Nick Abbott  out the way on the grave yard shift on LBC? Well that's him.

12 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

That's because he can't. He's a tedious repetitieve bore that contributes absolutely fuck all to this site other than tedious repetitive boring bollocks. Ever listened to Nick Abbott  out the way on the grave yard shift on LBC? Well that's him.

Yes, but he is teaching the newbies everything he knows,, and striving to keep the standards high on CC