CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Luton Airport

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Had to fly out of Luton. That airport really is a fucking dump. 

The first thing that struck me was that, despite it being 4 in the morning, the Burger King was completely full.

Bear in mind Burger King don't even offer something masquerading as a breakfast menu. These despicable cunts were quaffing coke and gobbling whoppers for pre-breakfast. I'm not talking rugby lads on tour doing it for the bantz, I'm talking families, couples, pensioners etc.

I was also shocked at how polite and friendly the staff were around the airport. I can only assume they are bussed in from somewhere more respectable like Northampton. They spend their whole time arguing with idiots who don't understand what 100ml means and managed to keep a sense of humour. 

I was then placed next to a fat, bespectacled ginger bloke on the flight. There should be some kind of aviation code legislating against that kind of shit.

I was flying Monarch unfortunately, but the captain did his best to speak in the soothing timbre of a BA pilot. Almost pulled it off. 

It's always nice to see that little bender PunkApe pushing the dolly trolley down the Isles after take off too. Sky aides indeed.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The first thing that struck me was that, despite it being 4 in the morning, the Burger King was completely full.

Bear in mind Burger King don't even offer something masquerading as a breakfast menu. These despicable cunts were quaffing coke and gobbling whoppers for pre-breakfast. I'm not talking rugby lads on tour doing it for the bantz, I'm talking families, couples, pensioners etc.

I was also shocked at how polite and friendly the staff were around the airport. I can only assume they are bussed in from somewhere more respectable like Northampton. They spend their whole time arguing with idiots who don't understand what 100ml means and managed to keep a sense of humour. 

I was then placed next to a fat, bespectacled ginger bloke on the flight. There should be some kind of aviation code legislating against that kind of shit.

I was flying Monarch unfortunately, but the captain did his best to speak in the soothing timbre of a BA pilot. Almost pulled it off. 

It's always nice to see that little bender PunkApe pushing the dolly trolley down the Isles after take off too. Sky aides indeed.

Monarch is for cheap cunts flying from shitty airports to cheap destinations.

How appropriate you flew Monarch. I'll bet you pinched the arses of the male cabin crew as well.

Pleb.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Monarch is for cheap cunts flying from shitty airports to cheap destinations.

How appropriate you flew Monarch. I'll bet you pinched the arses of the male cabin crew as well.

Pleb.

A better class of people fly from Exeter Aerodrome

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Punkape said:

Do you like it ?

I'll bet you're dancing at the moment to it in your kitchen....

I'd like to see you dance, at the end of a rope, or under heavy machine gun fire, or on a red hot plate, or all three at once. Stupid little cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Priority boarded?

Guest Bill Stickers
16 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I think you just won gold in the T11 category of shit noms Bill, well done.

tumbleweed.jpg

I put my neck on the line and nommed something. Sure, I'm not the young buck I once was when I turned up on the scene. I had more creative freedom then, a lesser weight of expectation thrust upon me. Being top dog is not easy, people want that Bill Stickers formula.

I'm just trying to remember a few of your classic works though Hokey... care to help me out?

You could've stopped at Luton, Bill. Not stayed there, just nommed the whole place, it's fucking grim. 

In a cruel twist of irony, the airport is probably it's only redeeming feature,  due to it offering the quickest mode of transport to as far away from the grey shithole that everyone despises, as possible. 

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I put my neck on the line and nommed something. Sure, I'm not the young buck I once was when I turned up on the scene. I had more creative freedom then, a lesser weight of expectation thrust upon me. Being top dog is not easy, people want that Bill Stickers formula.

I'm just trying to remember a few of your classic works though Hokey... care to help me out?

Just copy someone else, that's the formula we're used to.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bubba C said:

Dingthedoggie used to post on topic. 

This is on topic, it's about the topic, the shit topic being a topic that is shit.  If he copied someone elses' topic it would be less shit.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

This is on topic, it's about the topic, the shit topic being a topic that is shit.  If he copied someone elses' topic it would be less shit.

As you've never been to an airport before Ding, only catching the ferry for your yearly excursion to Normandy in the port-a-potty, I'm not sure you're qualified to comment on the subject matter?

Guest DingTheRioja
51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

As you've never been to an airport before Ding, only catching the ferry for your yearly excursion to Normandy in the port-a-potty, I'm not sure you're qualified to comment on the subject matter?

As you've no fucking clue about anyone or anything in life, I'm sure you are not qualified to comment on anything.

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

As you've no fucking clue about anyone or anything in life, I'm sure you are not qualified to comment on anything.

Another very broad and subjective attack on poor old bill. But you dont dispute you've never been airborne before.

Go on ding, report me, you filthy little grass. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Another very broad and subjective attack on poor old bill. But you dont dispute you've never been airborne before.

Go on ding, report me, you filthy little grass. 

Report you for what? Being fucking stupid?  That's not necessary since it's pretty obvious to everyone, even Punkers.

As for flying, have you got PPL then?

@Mrs Roops wtf was the edit?