CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Norwich Sausage Club

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They don't fucking help themselves do they? Got some other 'sausage fan' who has now got, and I quote, "A pop up sausage shop" in Naaridge. This one has even got a token 'wife' to appeal to all customers. 

Let us know if its any good Dex, as this sounds as if its right up your street (excuse the pun)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They don't fucking help themselves do they? Got some other 'sausage fan' who has now got, and I quote, "A pop up sausage shop" in Naaridge. This one has even got a token 'wife' to appeal to all customers. 

Let us know if its any good Dex, as this sounds as if its right up your street (excuse the pun)

I've got a pop up sausage shop - so to speak. Tonight, I hope to be erecting the shop in Mrc C's ring piece. She's bin wantin' it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I've got a pop up sausage shop - so to speak. Tonight, I hope to be erecting the shop in Mrc C's ring piece. She's bin wantin' it.

Dirt box surfing is OK until you get bits of sweet corn and tomato pips stuck on your helmet.

9 minutes ago, Cardinal Fucking Sin said:

Dirt box surfing is OK until you get bits of sweet corn and tomato pips stuck on your helmet.

This could be avoided by controlling Spunkape's diet.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
44 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, as I don't want to type Norwich Sausage Club into google on my work PC, could you kindly advise me as to what the fuck you are blithering on about, you strange little cunt?

fear not dex. just type in EDP24 and all will be revealed for this is another yokel Top News item.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Drew, as I don't want to type Norwich Sausage Club into google on my work PC, could you kindly advise me as to what the fuck you are blithering on about, you strange little cunt?

You're worried about typing that into your works PC buy not Cunts Corner! They obviously know you're a cunt then?

Lol:)

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Is this establishment run by Dago queers by any chance?

14 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Is this establishment run by Dago queers by any chance?

Dago's in Norwich? You're not in fucking downtown multicultural Marseilles now, Withers. The most exotic person in the city is a stoner who sells dream catchers and tarot cards on the market, he's a self declared one eighth Cherokee.

He'll be most perturbed that you've now turned up, with your flash fucking beret and gaggle of slutty geese.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Cardinal Fucking Sin said:

You can't hit pay dirt if you don't use the drill, Card!  

Guest Bill Stickers
21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Cut it out you two. You won't be asked again.

Perhaps you should make sure there is a dayglow coloured rule about racial abuse put up so nobody can miss it? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

is it still abuse if you also happen to be the target of the abuse. eg Reginald D Hunter using the 'N' word seems to be socially acceptable, ditto Punkers taking the piss out of gays.