CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat Welsh cunts needing the fire brigade and a crane

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

It seems everyday the fire brigade are called out to help the ambulance / ambiwlans [or however the fuckers spell it] service lift over 20 fat bastards from their hovels. They go in there take windows out and walls down and sling them onto the fucking hook of a 50 ton crane just so they can go and collect their Giros, go to the pub or sign on or whatever they do in wales.

So I nominate the fat welsh cunts that are too fucking fat and stupid to get out of their hovels. [No offence]

I don't get the fucking obsession with the Welsh on this site. I haven't got any issue with them, but for those who do, surely they're nothing more than a mild annoyance? I mean fuck me, the jocks get away with it "scot" free on here, and they're the auld enemy after all.

Sort it out you fucking slags. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't get the fucking obsession with the Welsh on this site. I haven't got any issue with them, but for those who do, surely they're nothing more than a mild annoyance? I mean fuck me, the jocks get away with it "scot" free on here, and they're the auld enemy after all.

O.k Harry, have a banana

I was actually reading this news story earlier, and the subject matter is worthy of a nom. 

Unfortunately, CC's biggest retard (is that still PC?), got his clammy mits on it and fucked it up, massively. 

If your concentration span lasted longer than that of a guppy, you'd have managed the feat of reading the entire article, and maybe then realised that whilst Wales had the largest amount of bariatric rescues, per capita, it was on par with a number of other areas, you colossal fucking moron.

I'm not sure if it was a Welsh biker gang that rejected you, subsequently causing your hatred of the nation, but do you think maybe it's time you called it a day here? Or at the very least, get good? 

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

MikefuckingD is smiling down at you, Decs. 

• Like 1

If you're too fat too leave the house, then Shirly it's your own fault for being a useless lazy cunt?

But then I suppose the water fairies put out house fires caused by people smoking.

Maybe we should just get rid of the fire brigade? Or are we already doing that?

Guest DingTheRioja
45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We'll just kick the Scots off their land and send them somewhere else...

Besides, the frogs help the jocks everytime they get a chance, collaborating fuckers, so they're joint #1...

..joint #1 with the Welsh, Irish, Argies, Yanks, Dutch, Portugese, Germans, Italians, Turks, and a few more...

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

We'll just kick the Scots off their land and send them somewhere else...

Besides, the frogs help the jocks everytime they get a chance, collaborating fuckers, so they're joint #1...

..joint #1 with the Welsh, Irish, Argies, Yanks, Dutch, Portugese, Germans, Italians, Turks, and a few more...

Don't for get those fucking Red Indians ( sorry Native Americans ). Those cunts used to collaborate with anybody for a bottle of 'fire water'.

Sitting Bull was a cunt, and so was Custer

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, witheredscrote said:

Don't for get those fucking Red Indians ( sorry Native Americans ). Those cunts used to collaborate with anybody for a bottle of 'fire water'.

Sitting Bull was a cunt, and so was Custer

True story, thousands of Native Americans crossed into Canada after the US got independance, they knew the yanks would rape the shit out of them, but us Brits would treat them ok.

Guest I know that Cunt
45 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I was actually reading this news story earlier, and the subject matter is worthy of a nom. 

Unfortunately, CC's biggest retard (is that still PC?), got his clammy mits on it and fucked it up, massively. 

If your concentration span lasted longer than that of a guppy, you'd have managed the feat of reading the entire article, and maybe then realised that whilst Wales had the largest amount of bariatric rescues, per capita, it was on par with a number of other areas, you colossal fucking moron.

I'm not sure if it was a Welsh biker gang that rejected you, subsequently causing your hatred of the nation, but do you think maybe it's time you called it a day here? Or at the very least, get good? 

Yes, I know it's a true story, they even interviewed some taffy fireman on the news although it was difficult to understand a fucking word he was on about. 

I've got nothing against the Welsh per se, not like the irish or the french but this was pretty much an open goal and I just had to nom it. It was like manna from heaven. Sorry Bubbles.........

[[not really]]

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Sounds like another controversial episode of Fireman Sam is in the making. They've already fucked the Muslims with that episode featuring the ripped up Koran. Might as well start on some fat fuckers. Has anybody actually seen a Mr Goggins??

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

It seems everyday the fire brigade are called out to help the ambulance / ambiwlans [or however the fuckers spell it] service lift over 20 fat bastards from their hovels. They go in there take windows out and walls down and sling them onto the fucking hook of a 50 ton crane just so they can go and collect their Giros, go to the pub or sign on or whatever they do in wales.

So I nominate the fat welsh cunts that are too fucking fat and stupid to get out of their hovels. [No offence]

Have you checked your figures? I mean, is this a factual certainty?  I'll try and break it down for you, please, bear with me.

According to your sources, you're saying there are "over" 20 bariatric rescues per day (or lifting from hovels, but, whatever). If we were to multiply the 20 (possibly easier for the purposes of this exercise) by 365, that gives us a figure somewhere over 7,000. 

Now, in the article I read, there were over (there's that word again) 900 such rescues across the UK in the last 12 months.

There seems to be some disparity between your calculations and the reported figures, maybe you could clarify? 

Is it due to a lack of education that you struggle with numbers (and punctuation)? I do however apologise if you are a registered mentally disabled, which would go some way to explaining why you still live in the care of your parents. 

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Have you checked your figures? I mean, is this a factual certainty?  I'll try and break it down for you, please, bear with me.

According to your sources, you're saying there are "over" 20 bariatric rescues per day (or lifting from hovels, but, whatever). If we were to multiply the 20 (possibly easier for the purposes of this exercise) by 365, that gives us a figure somewhere over 7,000. 

Now, in the article I read, there were over (there's that word again) 900 such rescues across the UK in the last 12 months.

There seems to be some disparity between your calculations and the reported figures, maybe you could clarify? 

Is it due to a lack of education that you struggle with numbers (and punctuation)? I do however apologise if you are a registered mentally disabled, which would go some way to explaining why you still live in the care of your parents. 

Sorry bubbles mate, that was a typo, it's 120 a day in wales alone, 40 a day in merthyr fucking tidfil, 20 in newport isnit, a few in cardiff, one real fat cunt in Dolgellau, and a lot in pontardawi, treorchy and llantrisant. there don't seem to be too many in the north for some reason, perhaps they have a better lifestyle, you know, not sitting around eating clarks pies and fucking seaweed all day. Sorry mate, but it was on the BBC so it must be right,.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Just because they're a nation of backward, sheep shagging taffies they do still have access to BACS  and therefore don't have to get off they're fat arses to collect a giro every 2 weeks. I bet you still write cheques you fucking has - been tosser.