CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Ape™️

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Most people want to be told what they want to hear. Consequently, they are always gullible and their illusions and self-delusions make them easy victims of propaganda.

cunts.

Gurt, you've become some sort of fucking sage. It's simply fantastic.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Ape said:

Why can't these cunts just accept that when an object weighing around 200 tons hits a building at 200-300 mph, and then becomes an inferno, it's going to cause some extremely severe damage? Some of the utter fucking nonsense that pops up on social media ranting on about the twin towers being deliberately brought down is truly staggering. Fucking idiots.

My brother worked for cantor Fitzgerald on the 90 something floor. Didn't sign a new contract as his wife wanted to return home to have a baby. Another bloke who worked for cantor's got fired and started with a new brokerage  on 9/11 in a different building. No conspiracy just luck of the draw. These idiots who bang on about explosive charges in the towers deserve death. Great nom.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Gurt said:

Do you want me to shite in your mouth?

We've all got our roles here Gurt. Quincy is the mouth shiter, you're the subterranean, I'm the top dog and snatch is the snivelling little whipping boy. Let's keep it that way.

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We've all got our roles here Gurt. Quincy is the mouth shiter, you're the subterranean, I'm the top dog and snatch is the snivelling little whipping boy. Let's keep it that way.

Have you seen my nom in the open corner. 6 views and no comments, it's crashing badly and I might have to eat humble pie...

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

And I'll whisper,

"No."

Sure that wasn't Roger Moore?

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Judas said:

Have you seen my nom in the open corner. 6 views and no comments, it's crashing badly and I might have to eat humble pie...

Right on cue, Judas is out the woodwork at the mention of top dog. 

Excellent. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

And I'll whisper,

"No."

The chance was there. The chance was missed. The principles of the French and American revolutions became lies in the mouths of politicians. Your right to live where you want, with companions of your choosing, under laws to which you agree, died in the 18th century with Captain Mission. Only a miracle or a disaster could restore it. 

Nothing is true. 

Everything is permitted. 

10 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I notice it's only you who says your top dog.

More a flea ridden mutt that lives on the streets. The one that no wants.

14 hours ago, scotty said:

The chance was there. The chance was missed. The principles of the French and American revolutions became lies in the mouths of politicians. Your right to live where you want, with companions of your choosing, under laws to which you agree, died in the 18th century with Captain Mission. Only a miracle or a disaster could restore it. 

Nothing is true. 

Everything is permitted. 

Mashing up "Cities of The Red Night" with "Assassin's Creed"? I'll have a pint of what you're drinking.

Guest Lady Penelope

What I do find odd is that some of the most publically barbaric and evil of this ISIS lot seem to have been born and nurtured in western countries .. makes you wonder if there is something deliberate going on.

On 28/09/2016 at 8:09 PM, Cuntybaws said:

And I'll whisper,

"No."

That's from PG Woodhouse's "Sieg Heil Jeeves" isn't it?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 30/09/2016 at 11:42 AM, Lady Penelope said:

What I do find odd is that some of the most publically barbaric and evil of this ISIS lot seem to have been born and nurtured in western countries .. makes you wonder if there is something deliberate going on.

You were told to say that.